User Tag List

Page 45 of 613 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Oops, FP, we were posting at the same time - or I was writing the post while you were posting yours! Thanks for the info that the offer will only be available for DL tomorrow.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 08:30 AM.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Last time they had an offer like this it showed up Friday around 7am (I can usually download my offers earlier, just after midnight)
    Silk and innaor like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Oops, FP, we were posting at the same time - or I was writing the post while you were posting yours! Thanks for the info that the offer will only be available for DL tomorrow.

Silk
    haha yours was actually more helpful as it had the terms
    Silk likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm a little confused...I have the app on my phone, it gives me an option to download my offers every week. When I download them, and then buy one of them are my points automatically given to me? Because the offers match my card number? I hope I'm explaining this right and people are understanding. Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yes it will show as an offer
    My store were heavily promoting cards but when I showed the card on my phone, the cashier asked where my 'real' card was so they are likely in for a whole lot of heartache this week
    That's strange. When the program rolled out with Loblaws, I didn't get a card. Only signed up online. And now, if I want a card, I have to use all my points on my phone 'card' and then get a new one - they cannot combine them (apparently, says a customer service agent a couple of months ago).
    If they're ever looking for 'real' cards. I won't ever have one.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You can pick up a card (and key tags) at the CS desk, if you have the app on your phone you can add the card there or under My Account > PC Plus Cards at pcplus.ca
    beecameron likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    *Massive Online Offer available to registered PC Plus™ program members only. Offer must be loaded online to receive points. For every $100 spent before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location [excludes purchases of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post offi ce, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated], you will earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

I won't be able to take advantage of the offer this week, but this offer is extra great if you have an RCSS and have products other than groceries you want to buy. With all the kitchen stuff, helath and beauty products, etc. this could be lucrative if done strategically. They have a sale on glassware and dinnerware, and on corningware. And on Christmas tree, lights and ornaments. If I weren't already done my Christmas shopping, I would be checking out RCSS to see what I could get from my list.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I added the $100 offer earlier this morning, but no way can I afford to spend that much.
    Have 0 pts still...
    Silk and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just wondering how many points everyone has? Do you roll them? Are you saving them for something big? What would that be? Just curious. I'm saving mine....for now
    Frugalbigmama likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Just wondering how many points everyone has? Do you roll them? Are you saving them for something big? What would that be? Just curious. I'm saving mine....for now
    I haven't been buying for points, so haven't bought the big point offers. I've just been doing my regular grocery shopping, so as a result, I don't have a lot of points compared to many people.

Shopped last night and am now at 27,000 points. That is only because yesterday I earned 7K points from personal offers. They matched up with my needs this week. Was planning to buy 6 boxes of quaker oatmeal for a foodbank donation, was just waiting for a trade to come it. Coupons arrived yesterday. By luck ( I like to think as a reward for planning on doing a nice thing ) I had a personal offer of 600 points on the oatmeal, so that upped my points total. I haven't gotten any of the 5k points for spending $20 on specificed products as it just hasn't matched my list. But I am pretty impressed that in 3 weeks, I have enough to get $20 towards groceries. I will probably accumulate points until Christmas, and then redeem, just to see how many points I accumulate in a month of shopping. I don't think there is purpose in holding on to the points as the points value doesn't increase with more points banked the way SDM points do.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I know they don't increase in value but I'm keeping mine so I can do a HUGE shop for $0.00. Sofar I have something like $130 in points (not just from point/offer shopping) and I was waiting until I need to do a major shop or maybe when I decide which GC's we can use

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I used $20 of mine and am down to $18ish
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Well poop on this "amazing" offer. What would make it truly amazing is if I could use it on gift cards or phone cards OR even if it was BEFORE coupons like SDM promos.

Because it will be after coupons there is no chance I will even come close to spending $100 out of pocket. I'll re-structure my shopping list now and RCSS will only be getting a tiny bit of my money or none at all. We shall see.

I'm saving my points currently. Not for anything special but more for "a rainy day" like I do with my airmiles. I only redeemed my airmiles recently because I was planning on getting something there anyways and they had the get 50 back when you redeem 95. I have 80,000 points thanks to buitoni pizza deal. I spent $12 OOP and I ended up with 40 pizzas, 5 Old Mil bagels and B12 vitamins.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I know they don't increase in value but I'm keeping mine so I can do a HUGE shop for $0.00. Sofar I have something like $130 in points (not just from point/offer shopping) and I was waiting until I need to do a major shop or maybe when I decide which GC's we can use
    You can redeem points for GC's?
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I have. The last time I redeemed (back in January ) I redeemed for $100-something in Best Buy GC's
    Tweets77 and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Page 45 of 613 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Thread Information