User Tag List

Page 55 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

My husband and I each bought a $100 PC GC tonight and received 20,000 points per transaction. We both used 90,000 points and so only $10 OOP. Also this way, we can spend as little from the GC as we want, whereas when using points I think the minimum to spend is 20,000/$20.00?
    I PC Plus!

Many thanks to SCers for keeping me in the loop
    Last edited by ingridmann; Tue, Dec 10th, 2013 at 08:49 PM.
    Silk, dizzyb, MillieH and 2 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I did go back to speak to the manager and he was pretty unhelpful and actually kinda rude. He explained that it was a new program and the cashiers were just learning it. I said I understood that, but I handed her my card (without her asking for it) and she only forgot to swipe it because she was talking and not paying attention to her job. I didn't think I was being unreasonable since the card was in her hand. I was very polite with him and not aggressive in any way but he said there was nothing he could do at this point.

I left him, picked up a few groceries I needed, than bought them and the gift cards to bring my total to just over $200. Which gave me 40,000 points instead of the 20,000 I was asking for (and rightly paid for) And now I am telling everyone to top up with gift cards. Silly manager, he could have saved his store some money.
    Silk, MillieH and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Same thing happened to me, I loaded a nail polish pts on my card and it didnt show after i bought them all, but I'd much rather keep my 60000 in pts for GCs

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    I bought three box of diapers for 34.47 size 4 for 156, I got the diapers coupons that state I would earn 6000 in points.......I didn't get my bonus points, however I got 20000 for over 100 dollar. I also bought 300 worth of gift card and get my points. Don't want to email head office or else they would take my gift card point away
    MillieH likes this.
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Also today when I was in getting my GC's, and a few groceries, cashier did not ask if I had a PC plus card, so I got a box of cookies Free
    Silk, dizzyb and Cata like this.
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shantayl View Post
    Also today when I was in getting my GC's, and a few groceries, cashier did not ask if I had a PC plus card, so I got a box of cookies Free
    is that a new rule now, if the cashier don't ask for the card, customers get free cookies?, and I think I will get a $100 GC too, since now I have $100 worth of pts now. yah!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    is that a new rule now, if the cashier don't ask for the card, customers get free cookies?, and I think I will get a $100 GC too, since now I have $100 worth of pts now. yah!
    Look for a sign at the cash. In the Loblaws closest to me, it's on black and white paper (which might be deliberate so that it's not as obvious) and is posted higher up on the cashier's right hand side.
    Silk likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Look for a sign at the cash. In the Loblaws closest to me, it's on black and white paper (which might be deliberate so that it's not as obvious) and is posted higher up on the cashier's right hand side.
    that is good to know, thanks! I might get some free cookies next time, hahahaha

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Yes, I got the pts using mosly FPCs
    Thanks innaor

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    You should get your pts on the basis of the amount you spend before the coupons. A couple of weeks ago there was an offer get 2.5 K pts WUs $10 on youghurt. I got all the pts and I used 3 coupons bringing my total way below $10. Moreover, I Scoped one of the yoghurt that was priced wrongly and got all the pts .
    And I posted that I ended up SCOPing an item that had 500 bonus points. Not only was the price wrong, but the points didn't show up even when the cashier first rang it up. I called and CS added the points manually.

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    I am frustrated with the program. The first time I went to use my card I had grabbed a bunch of high points items that I actually needed and I spent way more than I normally do at one time, to take advantage of the $100/20,000 deal. I handed the cashier my card, paid for my purchases with my CC and then asked for my points card back.

The cashier said to me, oh I forgot to swipe it! It was $174 worth of groceries! She was having an ongoing animated conversation with her friend in line behind me, and thus why she forgot to swipe it. (This after she made 5 mistakes when scanning my stuff and I had to keep unpacking things and handing them back to her)

So she says to me, you can go online enter your receipt number and the points will show up. I asked her if she was sure, because I was prepared to have her redo everything, she said yes. Well turns out you can only send an inquiry, and they turned me down with two hours because there is no record of the card being swiped. Well duh, that was the whole problem.

I will now be taking advantage of the gift card glitch to get some points back. =)
    lindsey, sorry to hear the hassle you got. Fyi, I was told that if you forget to use your card, you *can* get the points. So in this case, where the cashier forgot to scan it, you should still be able to get the points.

Please note that the following question in the Help section does *not* have an answer to it on the site -- I brought this to their attention at least a week ago <sigh> . The answer that shows up - kind of - is actually the answer to the question below it.

If I forget to show my card at checkout, can I still earn the points?

https://www.pcplus.ca/loyalty-help.jsp

I was told you just have to call and give them your receipt # and they verify it and manually add on the points you should have gotten. I really suggest you call (instead of emailing). Ask to speak with a supervisor if necessary. You deserved the 20k points for your original shop! And let us know what happens! Good luck

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Dec 11th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Valerey and web3 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Question: on my online plus account it says i have earned the online spend $100 get 20,000 pts.
    Am i still able to go and purchase $100 giftcard and get 20 000 more? Or can you only load and get your
    points 1 time?

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupe View Post
    Question: on my online plus account it says i have earned the online spend $100 get 20,000 pts.
    Am i still able to go and purchase $100 giftcard and get 20 000 more? Or can you only load and get your
    points 1 time?
    Just one time.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

is the spend 100$ get 20000 points a one time offer?
    I already spent 100$ but have more to buy, will I get another 20000 if I go in again?

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^Not on the same pcplus card.
    myintuition likes this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I sent in an online points inquiry at end of Nov and I came back from holidays and their response was we have added the 600 points for the cookies but the 40,000 from Buotoni pizza--"We have sent a request to the service dept for your missing 40,000 pts."...and that was 10 DAYS AGO.....for some reason i used my CC and never got the points--said at end of receipt "you could have earned....is you used a PC CC"--BUT I DID..................how long does it take and when should I contact again???

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Maybe just send a follow up asking if they have an update for you
    It is likely that they will start putting limits in place, they probably have limits they can add without it being sent to a higher up for confirmation to stop fraud
    lizamarie likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought (2)$50 GCs and $7 of groceries and got 20K in pts. Im soooo glad. Thanks Dizzy for posting.

Also right when I entered the store I saw an old man being helped up because he slipped in a huge puddle of soap. Whoever spilled that and not report it is a huge douchebag.
    Last edited by The_Scarecrow; Wed, Dec 11th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Page 55 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Thread Information