User Tag List

Page 69 of 613 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Mine are gone. 60k points. I earned them honestly. I buy GC every 2 weeks on pay day. I'm a little annoyed though. I mean, I knew you weren't supposed to get them but I bought the GC anyways. But to give me the points, and then taunt me with them for 2 weeks then take them away. That's bad customer service in my opinion. They made a mistake. That's not my fault. But, I'm not going to cry over it. So be it.
    that is not bad customer service at all - there fine prints says you can't do gift cards and they have to the right to take away points that were mistakenly or fraudulent given. And if people knew they shouldn't be doing it so they are trying to deceive the system and pull pass a fast one on the company. Oops the team leader came out cause I have to deal with this sort of with another points system.
    anisa, Lyssia510, Valerey and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

It makes me laugh at this program when it first came out everyone was great now they take away your points not so happy.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

It makes me laugh at this program when it first came out everyone was great now they take away your points not so happy.It seems that some people are not happy unless they are complaining you know the rules
    Lyssia510 likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my friend said they took away her 20K and she didn't even buy any gift cards in that purchase. not cool PC Plus.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    my friend said they took away her 20K and she didn't even buy any gift cards in that purchase. not cool PC Plus.
    I am guessing they don't have an easy way tell which transaction is buying the gc. So they just remove every acct that earned the spending $100 & get 20k points. Then if you earned those points legally, you have to call or email to complain before they will give those points back.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I still have my 20k. I didn't buy any gift cards though. I did use coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    I still have my 20k. I didn't buy any gift cards though. I did use coupons.
    I still had my points too (i just redeemed them) and I didn't buy GCs either.

An earlier post said that you can no longer redeem earned points to get GCs, you can, I just did it - I got 3 x $50 of RCSS cards and 2 x $25 Boston Pizza!
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Wed, Dec 18th, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
    MrsMer likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I still had my points too (i just redeemed then) and I didn't buy GCs either.

An earlier post said that you can no longer redeem earned points to get GCs, you can, I just did it - I got 3 x $50 of RCSS cards and 2 x $25 Boston Pizza!
    Did you buy anything in the same transaction or just gcs?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Did you buy anything in the same transaction or just gcs?
    Yes I did I bought about 6 items and the cashier ran the GCs through for me. I asked her if there would be a problem and she said no, the only things you can't redeem your points for are lottery tickets, cigarettes, alcohol etc I was told the list is on their website. I looked when I got back and it says:

You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Wed, Dec 18th, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They could class GCs as third party
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    that is not bad customer service at all - there fine prints says you can't do gift cards and they have to the right to take away points that were mistakenly or fraudulent given. And if people knew they shouldn't be doing it so they are trying to deceive the system and pull pass a fast one on the company. Oops the team leader came out cause I have to deal with this sort of with another points system.
    As I stated before, I didn't try to deceive the system. I wasn't committing any fraud. I always buy gift cards on pay day. But they did award me the points and let them sit there for nearly 2 weeks. That's bad customer service.
    lecale likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I am guessing they don't have an easy way tell which transaction is buying the gc. So they just remove every acct that earned the spending $100 & get 20k points. Then if you earned those points legally, you have to call or email to complain before they will give those points back.
    I bought my weekly groceries and GC like I do every 2 weeks, and they only took part of my points away. So they must be able to tell.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    As I stated before, I didn't try to deceive the system. I wasn't committing any fraud. I always buy gift cards on pay day. But they did award me the points and let them sit there for nearly 2 weeks. That's bad customer service.
    I woulndt consider it bad customer service...they made an error and are correcting it.
    If you were to over pay for an item would you not want the store to correct it if you noticed?
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    I woulndt consider it bad customer service...they made an error and are correcting it.
    If you were to over pay for an item would you not want the store to correct it if you noticed?
    I agree still not bad customer service - they don't know every customers and they don't personally go through everyone's account to check what is bought sometimes. They use codes and if the code is in someones account - points are added or remove. They will only tell if you let them know and an CSR sees that and then a case or ticket is opened and someone does research. I have worked in call centers for over 10 years and that is an error that they wouldn't know unless brought to there attention. CSR's aren't mind readers and now they are swamped.
    HQ's made an error and as per terms of the card they can remove the points.
    Last edited by anastasia1009; Wed, Dec 18th, 2013 at 10:50 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post

then your friend needs a call so a case/ticket can be opened. the code for gift card showed up in her account so they removed it so she needs to call them for someone to personally look at it

Page 69 of 613 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast

Thread Information