User Tag List

Page 169 of 613 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    They finally figured out I buy broccoli and apples every week so this seems to be permanent, so why do I never get the cucumber offer? I did get 400 pts when you buy resolve. I don’t think we will ever see the deals we had in the past with the free resolve but the 400 points with no tax at RCSS and the sale of 1.99 makes this a deal IMO. I also got the 1000 points for Breyers ice cream, so I need to find a sale to PM. My kids are ice-creamaholics. They send me this one every 4 weeks which is perfect timing.
    Brewers also has $1 off coupons. Of course last week everybody had brewers on sale
    lilo0003 likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was getting Broccoli every week and sometimes banana and apples as well. I used those offers couple of times because if broccoli was .97 cents, I would not get points. Anyways, this week I have only 3 offers. 5000 points on fresh meat, 5000 on cosmetics and 10000 on the total bill. I just called PC to find out if they would consider fish as fresh meat, first she said they would but then said no. I will only use meat offer if I can find meat cheap somewhere. I see chicken legs and thighs are on sale but nobody at home eats them. Wonder if chicken breast is on sale somewhere.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

RCSS has chicken thighs and drumsticks and I think breasts too - I got the bonus getting them
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My best personal offer this week is 400 PC Plus points for 2L Coke and RCSS has them on sale for .98 cents making each bottle .58 cents net!!

Too bad it wasn't for something nutritious but adding a slice of lime to a rum & diet coke is "healthy" in my books!!

baggypants
    Zonny, Ciel and steph13 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Got a bonus offer on Loblaws Black label product. Never bought them. Any suggestions?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You may want to check your offer if you plan to purchase more than one bottle--my offer was for a 6 pack, but only good for a single purchase, no points if I purchase extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by baggypants View Post
    My best personal offer this week is 400 PC Plus points for 2L Coke and RCSS has them on sale for .98 cents making each bottle .58 cents net!!

Too bad it wasn't for something nutritious but adding a slice of lime to a rum & diet coke is "healthy" in my books!!

baggypants
    baggypants and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    My account on the computer never seems to work on Friday but the App on my iPod touch always does so I load them and shop that way. Would be super frustrating if I didn't have the App, since I shop on Fridays also.
    Good to know, will try it on my phone next time the website is being a pain in the behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    third week in a row I have loaded my offers and not used a single one and I have brand new offers again

Attachment 236266
    I'm beginning to think that PC points is sponsored by some companies similar to CO51 because a lot of us get the Coke one all the time. I never buy the bottles, only cans but I always get the bottles offer, never have used it. Plus I got the Tropicana juice one too but I've never before in my life ever bought that item. Same goes with Snack Pack pudding, never bought in my life but I've gotten this offer before too and I don't buy other brand pudding either. As well I have never bought Becel from RCSS but get that offer sometimes too. I've only ever bought gay lea butter once in a blue moon from them. I usually go to Walmart to get my becel.
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Sun, Apr 27th, 2014 at 11:38 AM.
    Ciel and bargain_hunter_lola like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

These are the offers I got this week. I've never bought Orville before at RCSS and in fact we maybe eat popcorn like once a year. I really wanted to use my potato and raspberrie offers but neither were on sale for a good enough price for me.

Now as for the green leaf lettuce - amazing! I get this offer every week and its the one that really pays off. Always 600 pts and I almost always am able to price match it for $0.99 so it ends up being $0.39 kind of. Plus this week there was an instore offer for an additional 100 pts. This is why I can't afford to pay $4 for one thing of lettuce at a farmers market.

Offers picked for me

200 pts.For every $1 spent on Farmer's Market Cookies
    Loaded

600 pts.For every $3 spent on no name Potato Chips
    Loaded

600 pts.Coca Cola Beverages Bottles
    Loaded

500 pts.PC Salad Dressings
    Loaded

200 pts.For every $1 spent on no name Refrigerated Orange Juice
    Loaded

600 pts.Raspberries
    Loaded

200 pts.For every $1 spent on Potatoes
    Loaded

600 pts.Orville Redenbacher's Ready to Eat Popcorn
    Loaded

800 pts.Cap'n Crunch Cereal
    Loaded

400 pts.Dream Whip Topping Mix
    Loaded

200 pts.Suraj Canned Beans & Peas
    Earned

200 pts.Romaine Lettuce
    Earned

600 pts.Leaf Lettuce
    Earned

300 pts.Strawberries
    Earned

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Got a bonus offer on Loblaws Black label product. Never bought them. Any suggestions?
    if you like fish - squid pasta - its black and get the vodka sauce plus clams or muscles - i think together they are over $10.00- makes a good sauce.
    Ciel, innaor and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

FYI - if you get the potatoes offer, sweet potatoes count!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I got the 5k points WUS25 on fresh meat along with another 400pts for every $1 WUB fresh turkey, so there's another turkey breast in the deep freeze which came to half-off via PCPlus points! (DH loves roast turkey for a quick lunch so leftovers don't last long.)

Had a 1500 points for Splenda and he uses the packets in his tea. The big box of packets was on sale for 7.99 so the points offer made up for my lack of coupon. PCPlus is really making DH happy!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i got the beauty offer spend 25 get 5000 points - bought hair dye, shampoo conditioner and skin care - used a lot of coupons got it down to 15 then 5000 points - such a good deal
    Ciel, ancarett, imagine and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I went there today, had offers for cucumber, Activia yogurt, Barilla pasta, should have gotten about 3000 points. I got...zero points. Went to customer service, she looked, asked what points i was supposed to get. I told her nearly everything I bought was supposed to have points, she then told me to to call. I wanted to ask, why did you want to know what points I was missing if you weren't going to do anything about it?

I did the points inquiry thing and was credited the points the next time I looked online, a couple hours later. I wonder how many people don't notice or don't bother?

Kwala, your family only eats chicken breasts? That's an expensive habit! I rarely buy them, actually like thighs a lot better, and they stand up to cooking in the crockpot a bit longer than breasts do.
    Ciel and Kwala like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Chicken legs with backs-season them and roast in toaster oven for about 45min. I shred the meat for sandwiches (have a deli sandiwich recipe requiring cooked chicken meat and this is my method).
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I went there today, had offers for cucumber, Activia yogurt, Barilla pasta, should have gotten about 3000 points. I got...zero points. Went to customer service, she looked, asked what points i was supposed to get. I told her nearly everything I bought was supposed to have points, she then told me to to call. I wanted to ask, why did you want to know what points I was missing if you weren't going to do anything about it?

I did the points inquiry thing and was credited the points the next time I looked online, a couple hours later. I wonder how many people don't notice or don't bother?

Kwala, your family only eats chicken breasts? That's an expensive habit! I rarely buy them, actually like thighs a lot better, and they stand up to cooking in the crockpot a bit longer than breasts do.
    Fresh Chicken breasts aren't that expensive. I can usually get 1KG of skinless boneless for $4-$5 if I wait for a good enough sale. In terms of chicken this is basically the only kind we eat. We do occasionally have turkey breast twice a year for holidays. As well we have ham about once a month or so. And we use ground beef. But mostly chicken is the meat of choice in our family.

Thread Information