Page 96 of 613 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They are on sale for $1? Because the flyer says the two pack is $2 and it's the only Dove product listed in the flyer??

http://www.loblaws.ca/en_CA/flyers.b...rand,Dove.html
    atlantic super value has 1 90gram bar on for $1

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I thought the PCPlus had to be done at Loblaws only, so today I went there just to see what they wanted for their 2 kg Meow Mix, and I said MEOW!! at their stupid price! ( pfft! over $7.00 a bag) , so no 1,200 PC points on that one, just rolled my eyes at the price of their Dole pure OJ ( $ 5.99 ea ) but begrudgingly grabbed 2, so got 2,400 points, maybe the cashier heard my grumbles about their prices because she let me know I could go to RCSS or Independent!! I will PM there from now on. She was not just trying to get rid of me was she?? lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

No 5 cents refund at Zehrs Caledonia today when I asked about the program-employee did not know about it but she did know about PC Points for bags and I said I did not qualify for those points.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Jan 11th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
    Natalka likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Nice! I'm turning green, as I've never had that offer. That offer rivals some of the Optimum program's events!
    I have never had this offer either, I wonder how they decide...3 weeks in a row? wow you must have friends in high places! LOL
    dizzyb and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I have never had this offer either, I wonder how they decide...3 weeks in a row? wow you must have friends in high places! LOL
    It might be just random. Because I got it last week and it is still there so at least for two weeks in a row and might be even longer as I don't remember if it was there consecutively before. But it was there an other week prior I think. I had that $100 for 20,000 offer too which I never used. May be they are just trying to make people use them who are ignoring them, nice try . I don't spend over $20 at that store as mostly cashiers at my store are not that efficient and even for price match I end up in big line at CS desk.
    Insane, walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I'm still not able to redeem pts for a PC GC. Should I be (able to)? Anybody done this transaction successfully? thanks
    I haven't yet, but I'm hoping to soon (not quite enough points yet). Their terms and conditions don't state anything against it, unless they've changed since. It makes no sense to me why they would allow the purchase of any other gift card with PC points, but not a PC card...I'd think it would be the other way around.
    Have you tried calling the hotline about it? (I apologize if you've discussed this in a previous post that I missed.)

Edit: from the Help section on the PC Plus website (I have added bold for emphasis):

"You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details."

Ugh. "as we determine from time to time"? That's a pretty big window...
    Last edited by dizzyb; Sun, Jan 12th, 2014 at 03:15 PM.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Pointsman, I assume you've already done this, but I'll ask it anyway. Have you confirmed your account? Again from the Help section on pcplus.ca, in response to "Why am I having trouble redeeming my points in-store?": "If you haven’t confirmed your account, you won’t be able to redeem points in-store. To confirm your account, follow the link in your membership confirmation email. Please contact us if you would like another confirmation email sent to you."
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Pointsman, I assume you've already done this, but I'll ask it anyway. Have you confirmed your account? Again from the Help section on pcplus.ca, in response to "Why am I having trouble redeeming my points in-store?": "If you haven’t confirmed your account, you won’t be able to redeem points in-store. To confirm your account, follow the link in your membership confirmation email. Please contact us if you would like another confirmation email sent to you."
    Thanks for your response to my question, dizzyb; I'm actually well past the 'account confirmation' step, and quite an active user of getting, and redeeming PCPlus pts. I have, on two occasions, managed to redeem points for 3rd party GCs; when I try their own, the cashier screen shows available points to redeem, excluding the GC amount. I mean I can live with this situation ... I have around 200,000pts at the moment, and we're small order shoppers. That's why I like to have an active PC GC in my wallet, or wife in her purse, so that $23.56 order, is a quick 20,000pts redeemption, and an equally quick swipe of the GC to take care of the $3.56. No need to hunt for loonies n toonies, etc. Or if I need a few items at NoFrills, a non participant at this stage, I simply swipe the PC GC, indirectly redeeming pts.
    So I'm annoyed that I'm having grief trying to carry out my little plan.
    dizzyb likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Pointsman-even though No Frills does not issue PC plus pts my PC regular and plus points are combined in my account and I can redeem them at NF-have you tried? Maybe it is because I use my PC MC there so I ask if I can redeem.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They didn't give me points for my personal offer on Kashi cereal. I'm guessing because I used FPCs but I had received points previously when I used FPCs...
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They can't know that the coupon is for that particular item though? Unless its the only thing you bought?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They didn't give me points for my personal offer on Kashi cereal. I'm guessing because I used FPCs but I had received points previously when I used FPCs...
    did they change the policy now that we don't get pts for FPCs anymore.....? that would be sad if that is true....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeah I was confused by this too.

My receipt has 6 items on it

2 of them were Kashi

I used a total of 3 x FPCs and one regular coupon

I see no reason why I didn't get points. But I don't want to submit a points inquiry in case they f lag my account or something
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They can't know that the coupon is for that particular item though? Unless its the only thing you bought?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Pointsman-even though No Frills does not issue PC plus pts my PC regular and plus points are combined in my account and I can redeem them at NF-have you tried? Maybe it is because I use my PC MC there so I ask if I can redeem.
    you've just touched on another one of my pet peeves ... I don't have a PC Mastercard, but I do have a Debit card; I've been trying for EIGHT weeks to have them combine it with my PCPlus Rewards account. Multiple calls to the help line, plus email ... lots of promises for action "within 3-5 business days" but still unresolved. Perhaps I shall try again today by phone, but this time I shall immediately ask to speak with a supervisor. Here's hoping.
    lizzie bargain likes this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    you've just touched on another one of my pet peeves ... I don't have a PC Mastercard, but I do have a Debit card; I've been trying for EIGHT weeks to have them combine it with my PCPlus Rewards account. Multiple calls to the help line, plus email ... lots of promises for action "within 3-5 business days" but still unresolved. Perhaps I shall try again today by phone, but this time I shall immediately ask to speak with a supervisor. Here's hoping.
    You could try taking it directly to their FB page. I did with some in store bonus points I didn't get credit for and in 24hrs-ish they were credited! Might be worth a shot.

Page 96 of 613 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast

Thread Information