User Tag List

Page 122 of 613 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Could be wrong, but if it is a PC Plus personal offer, when you click on the offer for details, the exclusions appear.

If it is a flyer offer, there is a page with the fine print, that excludes gift cards.

Points update within 3 business days at the most for PC debit and PC credit. Not sure about PC Plus updating time.
    I might be misunderstanding what you're saying... I didn't earn any points today, but I wanted to PAY with points. I have over 100,000 pts., but the till was saying I couldn't redeem even though the transaction was over $20. But excluding the tax, it was less than $20. That's the only reason I can come up with for why I couldn't pay with points. EDIT: my order contained grocery/household/baby items. Nothing that would normally be considered an exclusion.

I've previously tried to redeem 100,000 points on a PC gift card, but the system wouldn't allow that, either. Their Help section doesn't show it as an exclusion (except for those items "as we determine from time to time" *sigh*), and I know that third party GCs can be purchased with points. But not PC GCs.
    Last edited by dizzyb; Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    This weeks offer aren't as great as the last week ones. Last week I got 1200 bpts on Tropicana juice, 3000 bpts wus $20 on meat, 700 bpts on Dole salad and 5000 bpts WUS $20 on cheese and youghurt (sadly for me, I didn't read the fine print where Deli cheese was excluded so it didn't work for me. But I managed to score some amazing deals on Deli cheese with short expiries, like 180 g PC aged goat cheese 0.94 (reg.$8.99!!!) and Oka spread cheese $1.44 instead of $4.44)
    Those *are* amazing deals, innaor! Out of curiousity, which store in Montreal was that at? Cheese isn't a regular part of my diet anymore but those are tempting deals!

Thanks!
    Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

did the cashier punch in your pc plus card number or did you scan your card/barcode? once when i went to redeem points, i couldn't, because the cashier had punched in my card number. according to the front end manager, the system wont allow redemptions if the barcode isn't scanned.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I might be misunderstanding what you're saying... I didn't earn any points today, but I wanted to PAY with points. I have over 100,000 pts., but the till was saying I couldn't redeem even though the transaction was over $20. But excluding the tax, it was less than $20. That's the only reason I can come up with for why I couldn't pay with points. EDIT: my order contained grocery/household/baby items. Nothing that would normally be considered an exclusion.

I've previously tried to redeem 100,000 points on a PC gift card, but the system wouldn't allow that, either. Their Help section doesn't show it as an exclusion (except for those items "as we determine from time to time" *sigh*), and I know that third party GCs can be purchased with points. But not PC GCs.
    walkonby likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post

I went through this grief for the first 6 wks after joining; finally, my long standing request to merge my PCPlus and PC Financial accounts got done. Since then, I scan my PC Financial Debit card only... usually at the beginning, and again at the end if redeeming pts to buy a PC Gift Card ... only then will it work. So if you are using only your PCPlus card, that would explain the problem. Its a glitch in their system, even though they won't admit it. Believe me, I've spent much time on the phone, and with personnel at various stores on this subject.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Loblaws on St.Jacques
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Those *are* amazing deals, innaor! Out of curiousity, which store in Montreal was that at? Cheese isn't a regular part of my diet anymore but those are tempting deals!

Thanks!
    Silk
    Silk likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The personal offers just keep getting better and better ... for the first time, evey single item on my weekly offers are things we regularly buy, and sometime buy frequently. It's like found money!
    This is the 2nd week in a row, I've gotten the '200pts for every $1 on Beef. Last week, there was also the '3,000pts WUS $20' so I PM'd two trays of Stewing Beef [$2.88lb @Basics vs $5 most places], and a tray of Xlean Gr Beef [$2.99lb @Sobeys, vs $5-$6lb approx], saving close to half price right there for my $25.15 meat order. Then a further equivalent reduction of $8, for the double points awarded. It doesn't get any better than that on good quality fresh Beef.

About to head over to my RCSS and do some damage to my 'offers' shown here. I LUV PCPlus Rewards Program!! (and yes, I've had to call in or submit a Pts Inquiry on occasion, but not often. Still, I've managed over 700,000pts [= $700] since joining in Mid-Nov.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Feb 9th, 2014 at 09:30 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    did the cashier punch in your pc plus card number or did you scan your card/barcode? once when i went to redeem points, i couldn't, because the cashier had punched in my card number. according to the front end manager, the system wont allow redemptions if the barcode isn't scanned.
    Yeah, they scanned it. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I went through this grief for the first 6 wks after joining; finally, my long standing request to merge my PCPlus and PC Financial accounts got done. Since then, I scan my PC Financial Debit card only... usually at the beginning, and again at the end if redeeming pts to buy a PC Gift Card ... only then will it work. So if you are using only your PCPlus card, that would explain the problem. Its a glitch in their system, even though they won't admit it. Believe me, I've spent much time on the phone, and with personnel at various stores on this subject.
    Ah, if only I had a PC Financial account. When the cashier asked the manager why I couldn't use my points for a PC GC, she said "Not with PLUS points" so I took that to mean that if I had a PCF account, I'd be able to do it. I probably won't spring for a PCF account, but I'm certainly considering it!

Thank you both for your input!
    Pointsman likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was missing some points again this week too. Kind of annoying to do the inquiry all the time, but I'm not gonna miss out on my points!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Loblaws on St.Jacques
    Thanks, innaor

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have been waiting for 45,000 points since dec 9th from the lysol promotion!! i have spoken to at least a dozen agents. I call once a week LOL

if you don't get points on something, it is not worth calling the 1-800!! Either inquire with your store, or return the product.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have not hit a points jackpot in reduced produce. Just reading that some SCers are getting points offer on fresh herbs has me thrilled. YMMV.
    Yesterday, when I saw Fortino's 2 for $5 offer on Quaker instant hot oatmeal I was mad at myself for buying two boxes at Walmart for $2.97 each (wanted to replace my brother's oatmeal). Missed out on the 150 pts offer attached to that special-will learn!
    I did buy a cucumber to get the 400pts and bought a fresh dragonfruit. That better change my produce offers soon!
    Tip: it was busy at all tills except customer service yesterday afternoon. Staffer told me dragonfruit had to be weighed and I said no it is an item price. No lineup-checked out faster. Usually works better if I also buy a scratch card as part of purchase. I limit my shop as though doing an express checkout purchase.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Can an SCer near a RCSS or Loblaws Joe Fresh store find out if the black dress with scalloped hem and sleeves for $39 is a knit or woven item? The dress seems like a canvas suited for some beads or embellishment to add bling to the scallops.
    Fortino's Mall Road (Hamilton) did not have the dress in stock-saw the ad in Elle Canada and I went to the store to check out spring collection. Underwhelmed. The striped blue dress is a thicker knit than in the tops. Buttons in Mac coat seem too big for buttonholes-would advise changing to thinner or smaller buttons to make getting in and out of coat easier. Lots of clearance sweaters and t's and corduroy pants.

Men's merino wool sweaters in pastels @$49(shown for Spring 2014) are not in stock.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I made a points inquiry and they are investigating and will let me know in 7 days to see if I actually spent the minimum required or not. Not like I followed their instructions or anything.... I think I'll return the stuff.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm wondering if they've ged my account for too many complaints. I've had points missing from my receipt on my last five grocery trips.

Maybe if their system worked, I wouldn't have to complain...
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I made a points inquiry and they are investigating and will let me know in 7 days to see if I actually spent the minimum required or not. Not like I followed their instructions or anything.... I think I'll return the stuff.
    DianneS likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I'm wondering if they've ged my account for too many complaints. I've had points missing from my receipt on my last five grocery trips.

Maybe if their system worked, I wouldn't have to complain...
    I was in the same boat, I had to make an inquiry 5 shops in a row.They did give me all my points within 3 or 4 days of inquiring, then I had 2 shops in a row with no issues and thought things were on the right track. Nope I was missing points on this past weekends shop made an inquiry and have not heard back since my complaint on Friday.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 122 of 613 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Thread Information