User Tag List

Page 127 of 613 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, sorry if this question has probably been posted before but if I want to redeem $20 worth of points, is it before or after tax? i.e.: If my total is $19 + tax can I use $20 in points or does it have to reach $20 before tax? Thanks in advance!1
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by staceymic View Post
    Hi, sorry if this question has probably been posted before but if I want to redeem $20 worth of points, is it before or after tax? i.e.: If my total is $19 + tax can I use $20 in points or does it have to reach $20 before tax? Thanks in advance!1
    You need to reach $20 before taxes to be able to redeem.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I can redeem $20 after taxes.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks both! I will try before tax and if they say it isn't enough, I will tell her to ring up extra boxes of KD (PM'd from WM @ .50) to reach the twenty.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by staceymic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    You need to reach $20 before taxes to be able to redeem.
    I've redeemed at $20 when it included taxes and bottle deposits.
    ROMEO likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I used my offer for 5000 pts WUS $20 on Health, Beauty, Personal, etc. I bought Jason natural body wash and Jason shampoo, totalling $21 and did not get my points. I called PC and they awarded my points, no questions asked. Had the points within half an hour. I suspect the points weren't awarded because the items were from the natural/organic section, but that's not fair since those items come at a premium price!
    ROMEO, Insane and seylz_gurl like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I believe torontogal posted this and I thank her for her tip.

I scan my PC Financial MC at self checkout since it's tied to PC points. I scan one item and you don't see points right away. They you press "Press to Pay. The points will show on screen. Then you press the back button and continue with the rest of the item. All items with points should show up one a time. Then I check my receipt and all points are there. Ever since that tip, I never had any missing points issues. I did this with Goldfish yesterday. Get 500 personalized bonus points, get 300 in-store bonus points, and used $1 WUB2 coupons.
    ROMEO, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Twas not I, but indeed a good tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I believe torontogal posted this and I thank her for her tip.

I scan my PC Financial MC at self checkout since it's tied to PC points. I scan one item and you don't see points right away. They you press "Press to Pay. The points will show on screen. Then you press the back button and continue with the rest of the item. All items with points should show up one a time. Then I check my receipt and all points are there. Ever since that tip, I never had any missing points issues. I did this with Goldfish yesterday. Get 500 personalized bonus points, get 300 in-store bonus points, and used $1 WUB2 coupons.
    ROMEO, Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Twas not I, but indeed a good tip!
    OK. I did a search and it was Valerey. Thank you Valerey for this hassle free tip.
    ROMEO, Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    OK. I did a search and it was Valerey. Thank you Valerey for this hassle free tip.
    You're very welcome!

Works well doesn't it? I have so-so cashiers at Independent, but seems like the ones running the Self Checkout are Fan-Freaking-Tastic! Even when I stop my order part way through, they are more than happy to assist.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    You're very welcome!

Works well doesn't it? I have so-so cashiers at Independent, but seems like the ones running the Self Checkout are Fan-Freaking-Tastic! Even when I stop my order part way through, they are more than happy to assist.
    ditto, at our RCSS ... any time I've had BIG issues with this program, I almost always have ended up working with the cashier assigned to the self-checkout, who is also keeping an eye on Two groups of Four stations, while they've helped deal with my "issue". Seems they are the most knowledgeable, and 'motivated to help' personnel !? I usually don't opt for the self-checkout, as it requires the 'monitor' to get involved when one is price matching or couponing, which most here do regularly. Doesn't play well when they're busy with issues at multiple 'stations'! What's the solution?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Valerey;5829367]You're very welcome!

Works well doesn't it? I have so-so cashiers at Independent, but seems like the ones running the Self Checkout are Fan-Freaking-Tastic! Even when I stop my order part way through, they are more than happy to assist. [/QUOTi

it depends, I went to self checkout twice, first time I had a coupon hater cashier, and my most recent trip there was I got a great cashier there. I had loads of FPCs to redeem and also trying to earn some points and I remember members had been saying that its easier to be at self checkout when it involves points. So I went up to him ask if I can check out there with all those coupons I have. I mean, he can easily tell me to just go to a regular lane for that, but instead he have took a step over, he made a phone call and walked over to one of the lanes, told the cashier that he got permission from the manager to close the whole lane for me to checkout! I m was so thankful, I didn't expect that at all, since I have not experience much good customer service at Loblaws before. at first it was a old asian lady as a cashier and after she heard from that guy about I have lots of coupons, she didn't look very impressed...sigh....luckily, when it got to me, she had to do a shift change, now is a younger women, I remember her from before who handled my coupons, and is a very nice lady! all of a sudden I felt so relieved. She made my checkout process such a breeze! I offered some free stuff but she was not allow to take anything from customer.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

i FINALLY got awarded the 45,000 points I was missing. I made my inquiry on December 11th, and got the points on February 18th. Called over 10 times and dealt with over 10 people.

WOW. So relieved.
    Grey, ROMEO, harbie and 5 others like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    i FINALLY got awarded the 45,000 points I was missing. I made my inquiry on December 11th, and got the points on February 18th. Called over 10 times and dealt with over 10 people.

WOW. So relieved.
    that took a long time, lol, but how can they owe you so much points, from what they have told me on the phone last week, they are still having "back logs" so expect delays on replies.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    and my most recent trip there was I got a great cashier there. I had loads of FPCs to redeem and also trying to earn some points and I remember members had been saying that its easier to be at self checkout when it involves points. So I went up to him ask if I can check out there with all those coupons I have. I mean, he can easily tell me to just go to a regular lane for that, but instead he have took a step over, he made a phone call and walked over to one of the lanes, told the cashier that he got permission from the manager to close the whole lane for me to checkout! I m was so thankful, I didn't expect that at all, since I have not experience much good customer service at Loblaws before. at first it was a old asian lady as a cashier and after she heard from that guy about I have lots of coupons, she didn't look very impressed...sigh....luckily, when it got to me, she had to do a shift change, now is a younger women, I remember her from before who handled my coupons, and is a very nice lady! all of a sudden I felt so relieved. She made my checkout process such a breeze! I offered some free stuff but she was not allow to take anything from customer.
    Keep the names of your new "favourite" cashiers. Or, their name may be on your receipt.
    Try to shop when they are working.

Also, fill out the comment card or the survey where you can win by participating on a monthly basis. You can tell them about the service you received in the survey. On the back page of your flyer, there is the customer service toll free number. They get a lot of complaints. They would be really happy to get a compliment about a cashier or a store providing you with excellent customer service, I think.
    ROMEO, Insane and d.ot like this.

Page 127 of 613 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Thread Information