User Tag List

Page 136 of 613 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I must be the only person who likes the 200/$1 ones because it is on stuff we buy anyway - apples, pears, peppers, onions, mushrooms, bananas - these are pretty much my staples.

I also got 200 pts on nn juice which is 78c for a 1L carton this week (limit 4), 200 pts on pop, 1000 on Delissio pizza.

My store screwed up this morning and still had last week's flyers out. I shopped using it - not realizing because I was away last week so didn't shop there. So I grabbed 2 packs of toilet tissue and 2 packs of smokies. They rang in at the wrong price (well the right price for this week). When I went to customer services with the flyer, she realized what happened. They honored the prices and gave me the points too. I was really impressed with the service I got!
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Sat, Mar 1st, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
    ROMEO, harbie, Silk and 9 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

^nope, I like those 200/$1 for banana offers a lot, specially I have read somewhere that it helps your stomach walls from ulcers etc. (in my case due to coffee overage ). For some reasons romain is a permanent offer for 600 points every week and I have given up on it now. But I think too many good offers is not good either as it is turning me in to a compulsive (grocery) shopper.
    ROMEO and seylz_gurl like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

So here's what freaks me out: how does PC Plus know my biggest weaknesses (I.e. Favourite junk foods)??? Yes, the obvious answer would be "they base your offers on what you buy most". Well, here's the thing. I have never purchased Twizzlers or Reese's peanut butter cups at Loblaws or RCSS, before or after PC Plus. Yet, week after week, those offers continue to appear in my offers! Each week is a battle, telling myself I don't need them and that while it's a great deal, I will save more money by not buying them. I tell myself that if I just make it through the week, surely they will be gone by the next week. And yet, there they are ...
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl, coley3 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I have the app on my blackberry - no physical card

I am almost tempted to go get a card and put it on my account as another user just so I can redeem, but it is ONLY the Portage Avenue store that does this, every other RCSS or Extra Foods has no issues scanning my phone or redeeming at any till

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    Do you have the PC plus card/app/cc? I have never had this problem ever??? And I know we shop at the same stores

QUOTE=Peachykeen2007;5834020]knock on wood i haven't had any issues with points, the only issue i have is that apparently at the store closest to me only ONE till can redeem points off of the app, and that till would be a express lane that will NOT allow you to stand in it if you have more than the 12 items, so you have to go to another till for them to ring in everything, call a CS to suspend your transaction, pack all your stuff up and move to the express lane, interrupt anyone already standing in that line, get dirty looks

most stupid thing i have ever seen, I have emailed them and got the most crazy response, so I emailed back because I don't think they understood me and nothing back from them - might call, but it also makes me not spend my points! gonna see what i can rack up for the year and probably spend it all on Christmas gifts already sitting at a redemption of $140 and I haven't really spent extra or things that I don't buy every week already
    [/QUOTE]
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

still loving this program, my offers for the things I buy every week come up every week alongside other things, there has been a few that I probably wouldn't buy but that is ok with me, it seems to me on my offers they go in cycles, haven't had juice in a bit so praying I have juice on my offers this week

last weeks offers were

200pts for every $1 spend on PC Probiotic Greek Yogurt
    10,000pts for every $25 spent on Joe Fresh
    800pts Blueberries
    600pts Raspberries
    300pts Iceberg Lettuce
    400pts Cucumbers
    500pts Imperial Margarine
    800pts Amooza Twists
    1,000pts Downy Fabric Softener
    500pts Schneider's Lunchmate Stackers
    200pts Sponge Bob, Dora or Super Mario Kids Snacks
    200pts Yoplait YOP Drinks
    1,000 Cracker Barrel Cheese Bars
    200pts for every $1 spent on No Noe Sour Cream
    200pts for every $1 spent on Deli Meats
    200pts for every $1 spent on Fresh Pork

I buy these every week so my points are adding up quick

800pts Blueberries
    600pts Raspberries
    300pts Iceberg Lettuce
    400pts Cucumbers
    800pts Amooza Twists
    500pts Schneider's Lunchmate Stackers
    200pts Sponge Bob, Dora or Super Mario Kids Snacks
    200pts Yoplait YOP Drinks
    1,000 Cracker Barrel Cheese Bars
    200pts for every $1 spent on No Noe Sour Cream
    200pts for every $1 spent on Deli Meats

Also if you regularly get a offer but the week it is on sale for a crazy price get a RAINCHECK, heck get multiple raincheck's for when they are back in your offers

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I must be the only person who likes the 200/$1 ones because it is on stuff we buy anyway - apples, pears, peppers, onions, mushrooms, bananas - these are pretty much my staples.

I also got 200 pts on nn juice which is 78c for a 1L carton this week (limit 4), 200 pts on pop, 1000 on Delissio pizza.

My store screwed up this morning and still had last week's flyers out. I shopped using it - not realizing because I was away last week so didn't shop there. So I grabbed 2 packs of toilet tissue and 2 packs of smokies. They rang in at the wrong price (well the right price for this week). When I went to customer services with the flyer, she realized what happened. They honored the prices and gave me the points too. I was really impressed with the service I got!
    I use them all the time too. I pretty much have to shop there, so I'll take any points they want to throw my way!
    Colsgirl, ROMEO and Crochetlady like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought a couple of Joe Fresh clothing items yesterday, hoping to get them to make me a Joe Fresh offer! They have nice comfy navy pants that the kids can wear as school uniforms.
    ROMEO, harbie and r0c0upons like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I used to buy a lot of fruits and vegetables at Loblaws but since I'm following a plant based diet and my groceries consist of 95% fresh produce, I find it to be way too expensive. I've been shopping at Sami Fruits and have gotten incredible deals without any coupons. It's so sad though that I'm "missing out" on all the points .
    ROMEO, harbie and sdddmd like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just got an email offering 10,000 points when I purchase $100 of Joe Fresh online plus I see online they have a "daylight savings" promo- spend $75 save $10, spend $125 save $25 and spend $200 save $50. Hmmmmmmmm I might just have to spend this rainy day shopping . Plus free shipping on orders over $50 . Can u say clearance section!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Those deals sound great, Harbie! But I don't know if I'd be willing to spend that much money online and not be able to try the clothes on first.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm getting jaded with pc plus points lately with checkout 51, snap saves and keeping track of it all!
    ROMEO, harbie, Crochetlady and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I totally understand seylz_gurl. It is very time consuming and frustrating! As for not trying the stuff on I usually know what size of things like t shirts I take plus I have been to the store and tried some stuff on. Not to mention if it doesn't fit or I don't like it I just return it at the store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always download all my offers when I receive the e-mail, then I forget what the products were!! I don't have them on my cell phone, anyways today I was surprised by a lot of things, bought 2 pc salsas for $2.00 had 1000 pts, cucumbers were .99 cents had 400 pts (wish I bought more for green juicing), bought rye bread on sale $1.99 had 1000 pts, muffins $3.98 600 pts..I'm going to have to start marking things down!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I always download all my offers when I receive the e-mail, then I forget what the products were!! I don't have them on my cell phone, anyways today I was surprised by a lot of things, bought 2 pc salsas for $2.00 had 1000 pts, cucumbers were .99 cents had 400 pts (wish I bought more for green juicing), bought rye bread on sale $1.99 had 1000 pts, muffins $3.98 600 pts..I'm going to have to start marking things down!
    I'm the same way - don't have an app, so the offers are online only. I thought about writing them down, but decided not to bother - either it's something I was going to buy anyways, or it's something I don't really need. There is no point in me buying a lot of something to get points, if it's not something I was going to buy in the first place.
    However, I do go to RCSS, so I try to PM the majority of my grocery list there - that way if I do have the deals, I'm at least saving a little bit of money by using the cheaper prices of other stores.

Page 136 of 613 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Thread Information