User Tag List

Page 194 of 613 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I loadedy offers too, bought at least 4 items in my offers @ nothing showed on my receipt. I called PC Plus cust service & I was manually credited for the missing points & an extra 2500 for previous missing points I was missing & to reward my long standing service etc. The conclusion is that the cashiers hadn't been scanning card at the beginning of the transaction....i'm much happier now.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Shopped today at RCSS and had no issue earning points. Thought I might miss out on a few because I redeemed $20 worth, but still earned 9600 (my transaction was still over $100 after my redemption).

As far as scanning the card at the beginning - usually the cashier has scanned a couple of items before I'm close enough to the till to hand them my card. Never had an issue getting the points. BUT my cashiers have always been great at checking to make sure the card was registered by the system before they finish scanning my groceries.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I got an automated email from them yesterday saying I hadn't loaded my points. I had loaded them immediately so it sounds like glitches are happening.
    I got this email as well, several days after I loaded and earned several of my offers.
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Pm freshco 3 pints blueberries for 5 good for those who got the 800 points for each. I bought 6 (freeze some) and got 4800 points back.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

have the same offer Walmart West has them on for $1.67!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I scored the 400 points for koolaid jammers , now to find them on sale
    lilo0003 and musique like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Pm freshco 3 pints blueberries for 5 good for those who got the 800 points for each. I bought 6 (freeze some) and got 4800 points back.
    thanks for the reminder!
    rcss didn't have ANY blueberries when i shopped last friday!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    Anyone else randomly missing points - I didn't have a lot because I had redeemed but I haven't made any returns nor redeemed since I don't have enough and I am randomly missing just over 2000 points... I have contacted them via the online form.
    Yes.
    They took away 5000 points overnight.
    Emailed them and they had some excuse.
    Threatened to stop using the program and contacted Loblaws head office too.

Got an e-mail that in March, they made a mistake and awarded some people double points.
    So, for my trouble, they gave 5000 points.

Suggest that you ask for your points back.
    Good luck!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Has this happened to anyone else?

I got an offer a few weeks ago for 100 pts on a product and that same product had another 100 points in-store. I purchased the product but ended up getting only 100 pts, not 200 pts - I only noticed about 2 weeks later when I happened to check my balance and transactions. I called PC CS and they search through all my offers and said I never had any such offer on my account. I know I saw it in my offers because I remember thinking - oh too bad, I just bought some elsewhere - but then decided to pick one up anyway. CS gave me the 100 pts as a goodwill gesture but it bugs me this happened and could happen again. Anyone else have an offer disappear from their history?

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Jun 11th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

I went in today and tried to redeem for a PC giftcard. Transaction wouldn't go through and cashier said I didn't have enough points for it. I did and two cashiers later they checked my card and saw I did indeed have more than enough points to redeem.
    I said I was told I could redeem for a Pc giftcard, previously. Cashier said she had redeemed for a PC giftcard with her points, but my redemption wouldn't go through. I left feeling really embarassed .
    At home I looked on the PC Plus website and found buried in the info section that PC giftcards were excluded from points redemptions.
    This was the first time, I tried to redeem my points. My question is, is this PC giftcard exclusion new and could I still redeem for another kind of giftcard such as Cdn. Tire or Visa, etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    At home I looked on the PC Plus website and found buried in the info section that PC giftcards were excluded from points redemptions.
    This was the first time, I tried to redeem my points. My question is, is this PC giftcard exclusion new and could I still redeem for another kind of giftcard such as Cdn. Tire or Visa, etc.
    Yes it is new, I redeemed for a PC GC about 10 days ago and had no problems.
    panda bear and Shwa Girl like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Thanks Colsgirl for the quick reply.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Colsgirl for the quick reply.
    i hope we are still allow to redeem points for other gift cards, I still have 48K points in account, i need to somehow earn another 1200 to make it 50K so I can redeem $50 all in one shot and leave the program for good, sigh....

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I was told you can only redeem for PC GCs using the pc mastercard. I did it last week and also about a month ago.

Silk
    panda bear likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Has this happened to anyone else?

I got an offer a few weeks ago for 100 pts on a product and that same product had another 100 points in-store. I purchased the product but ended up getting only 100 pts, not 200 pts - I only noticed about 2 weeks later when I happened to check my balance and transactions. I called PC CS and they search through all my offers and said I never had any such offer on my account. I know I saw it in my offers because I remember thinking - oh too bad, I just bought some elsewhere - but then decided to pick one up anyway. CS gave me the 100 pts as a goodwill gesture but it bugs me this happened and could happen again. Anyone else have an offer disappear from their history?

Silk
    Seems like, with this program, you can't leave the store before you check your points.
    Have submitted a points inquiry, using the receipt, on the PC Plus website, right after coming from the store. A few times now.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I went in today and tried to redeem for a PC giftcard. Transaction wouldn't go through and cashier said I didn't have enough points for it. I did and two cashiers later they checked my card and saw I did indeed have more than enough points to redeem.
    I said I was told I could redeem for a Pc giftcard, previously. Cashier said she had redeemed for a PC giftcard with her points, but my redemption wouldn't go through. I left feeling really embarassed .
    Can you please copy and paste the wording?
    Thanks.
    panda bear likes this.

Thread Information