User Tag List

Page 195 of 613 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Yes.
    They took away 5000 points overnight.
    Emailed them and they had some excuse.
    Threatened to stop using the program and contacted Loblaws head office too.

Got an e-mail that in March, they made a mistake and awarded some people double points.
    So, for my trouble, they gave 5000 points.

Suggest that you ask for your points back.
    Good luck!
    Geesh eh? Good thing I redeem my points just as fast as I earn them, making it impossible to take any back from me ( well, unless they want to put my PC points into a negative balance) Thanks for the heads up about this.
    Colsgirl, Silk, panda bear and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Geesh eh? Good thing I redeem my points just as fast as I earn them, making it impossible to take any back from me ( well, unless they want to put my PC points into a negative balance) Thanks for the heads up about this.
    I am doing that too. As soon as I reach $20, I redeem.
    I remember the Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum points fiasco and don't want to lose my points like that
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/258822-...nada-25-print/
    Colsgirl, Silk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I am doing that too. As soon as I reach $20, I redeem.
    I remember the Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum points fiasco and don't want to lose my points like that
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/258822-...nada-25-print/
    Me too, I used to let them build up but now as soon as I get $20 I redeem. Not because I am scared they will claw them back (I haven't got any that I didn't earn) but I wouldn't trust them not to change the rules
    Silk, panda bear, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I too cash them out as soon as I get to $20. Why let free money just sit there?
    Silk, panda bear, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Looks like they are having problems again this morning.
    I went to load my offers this morning and got the same msg I had last week.
    Telling me I haven't shopped there in a while and to show my card the next time I am in store and I will start getting offers
    I was just there last week !

Hopefully they will get this resolved soon.
    Colsgirl, Silk, Mich649 and 1 others like this.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Looks like they are having problems again this morning.
    I went to load my offers this morning and got the same msg I had last week.
    Telling me I haven't shopped there in a while and to show my card the next time I am in store and I will start getting offers
    I was just there last week !

Hopefully they will get this resolved soon.
    Me, too.......last time hubby's offers were there and mine were not. This time both are not.....I need my offer fix!!
    Colsgirl and dreamcatcher1962 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Me, too.......last time hubby's offers were there and mine were not. This time both are not.....I need my offer fix!!
    Me three
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Can you please copy and paste the wording?
    Thanks.
    What can I use my points for in-store?You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding President's Choice® gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.
    Silk, Shwa Girl and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    What can I use my points for in-store?You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding President's Choice® gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.
    Well!
    How dare they!

O.k. We will just have to get the other gift cards then, if they won't let us buy President's Choice gift cards.
    Now, aren't they silly?!? This encourages PC Plus members to buy gift cards for other stores.
    Now, who's the clever person at head office that made up this dumb dumb rule. Huh?!
    aussie, Silk, panda bear and 7 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well!
    How dare they!

O.k. We will just have to get the other gift cards then, if they won't let us buy President's Choice gift cards.
    Now, aren't they silly?!? This encourages PC Plus members to buy gift cards for other stores.
    Now, who's the clever person at head office that made up this dumb dumb rule. Huh?!
    They probably saw the trick people talking about here to redeem points for PC gc first, then pay for things that have bonus PC Plus points in order to earn the bonus points.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    would love to know when this came in effect , should have cashed my points when I had the chance
    panda bear likes this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

No offers yet

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

after I read about the post here I sent them a message about it and here is their reply:

Hello Tiff,
    Thank you for contacting PC Plus Member Services
    Regarding your Inquiry, you may redeem PC points when you purchase Gift Cards. To confirm the types of giftcards you may obtain, you may seek assistance from the cashier. Please note that you will not be earning points upon redemption of your PC Points.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further inquiries as we are always happy to assist our members.

Thank you for participating in the PC Plus program!

Carolyn I PC Plus Member Services

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    after I read about the post here I sent them a message about it and here is their reply:

Hello Tiff,
    Thank you for contacting PC Plus Member Services
    Regarding your Inquiry, you may redeem PC points when you purchase Gift Cards. To confirm the types of giftcards you may obtain, you may seek assistance from the cashier. Please note that you will not be earning points upon redemption of your PC Points.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further inquiries as we are always happy to assist our members.

Thank you for participating in the PC Plus program!

Carolyn I PC Plus Member Services
    I think each store's computers have different set up because some people on this site say they can still redeem points for PC gcs while others can't. Or maybe they have not updated all computers yet.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I as well redeem my points as soon as I can for two reasons. One reason being I don't want to ever have them do a claw back like SDM is famous for and the second reason being that I'm too poor to let $20+ accumulate on my card! I can usually redeem $20 worth of points each month which helps a lot.
    Silk, panda bear, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Thread Information