User Tag List

Page 204 of 613 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I have never received a special offer. Boo.

I'm not exactly impressed with this program. Seems like a lot of people have to really work to get their points. I probably would have stuck to buying our steaks at Costco if I had of known it would be extra steps to get the points for purchasing at Fortinos.
    I find most people who shop at Fortinos get the worst offers. I am wondering if I should hit Loblaws near work a few times to see if it helps
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I shop at independant and get the worse offers! And now my reg points take a few dats to show up instead of Bering on my receipt like they used to. Now shopping at no frills and hoping they soon have the pc plus program there...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Last time I checked with them they had no plans to roll out PC Plus to No Frills because they keep prices low by not offering points etc there
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Jealous of your Lavazza offer
    I got the same offer! Is it on sale? It's around 10$ at Loblaws here...a little too pricey even with the offer for me...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Thank you. That is what I thought too. We purchased about $40 worth of steak at Fortino's tonight. I got points for other offers I bought but not the fresh meat. I guess I'll have to contact them?
    I now check my receipt and PC Plus app before I leave the store as points are often not awarded.
    The easiest way I've found is to go to customer service and have them credit any missing points. They can verify the purchase and add the points immediately and you don't have to deal with the PC plus service desk.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I got the same offer! Is it on sale? It's around 10$ at Loblaws here...a little too pricey even with the offer for me...
    Doesn't look like it, but he is hooked on the Gran Aroma type since bzzagent sent it to us
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

There is a coupon for 2.00 off and a checkout 51 also 2.00 so if you love the coffee and have the offer for 2500 pc points it would not be a bad deal for 10.00 coffee. I could not convince myself to do it.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have a question and i hope someone can help me here.

this week i liked my husband's offers and made my shopping list according to his offers. But today instead of swiping his card, i swiped my card mistakenly, so didn't get any points for any of the personalized offers obviously. What can i do now? Did something like this happen to any of you? What did you do? Ofcourse i am goung to call them tomorrow, i hope they realize it was a mistake, and we are their regular customers....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Would love to hear what happens but I'm guessing you'd be unfortunately out of luck. It was a user error and they don't have great service anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

this week i liked my husband's offers and made my shopping list according to his offers. But today instead of swiping his card, i swiped my card mistakenly, so didn't get any points for any of the personalized offers obviously. What can i do now? Did something like this happen to any of you? What did you do? Ofcourse i am goung to call them tomorrow, i hope they realize it was a mistake, and we are their regular customers....
    amira84 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why don't you just return the items that had offers on your husbands card and repurchase them on the right card
    panda bear and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Why don't you just return the items that had offers on your husbands card and repurchase them on the right card
    I forgot to swipe my card one time and in store I asked if there was anything I could do.....I just marked on the receipt all the items I would have got points for and then returned them/bought them again - they have to do that in store though
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yes something similar has happened to me . Your husband will have talk to them as well and I think the only way they will add the points is to combine the cards with his permission. Good Luck

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Unfortunately the closest store to me is Fortinos. Otherwise I would have to drive 35 mins to RCSS or Zehrs in Caledonia. Hardly worth the gas IMO.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post

i cant return those items because almost all of those were frozen items And my rcss does not return/exchange items from fridge/freezer.
    looks like we'll have to call them. After all it's about 7200 points.... OMG! My $7.2!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Would love to hear what happens but I'm guessing you'd be unfortunately out of luck. It was a user error and they don't have great service anyway

si i called them today and told themm what happened. And as you suspected, they can't do anything about that because these offers are personal offers, they can't use my pcplus swiped receipt for my husband's account.

Thread Information