User Tag List

Page 226 of 613 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I had that offer last week. What an awesome deal! I bought 6 different kinds, three went through and three didn't. I called in a points inquiry last Thursday and due to the high point value, they said I will know within 5 to 7 business days. I plan on returning any of the ones that aren't given points. I'm sure the blueberry ones were just an error. The other two that didn't go through for me were the glass bottle ones. The size wasn't listed in the description but were clearly in the picture. 32 went through for me so I'm sure it wasn't a limit issue.
    Ya the glass bottle one was confusing. It was in the picture but the size and type were wrong. I did a points inquiry but I haven't heard anything. I take that as a bad sign because they usually are quite fast. I will probably just return the blueberry ones.
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Ya the glass bottle one was confusing. It was in the picture but the size and type were wrong. I did a points inquiry but I haven't heard anything. I take that as a bad sign because they usually are quite fast. I will probably just return the blueberry ones.
    I know they have a dollar limit, I believe it is $10 (10000 pts) and if you are requesting more than that, it goes to the "manager" level and takes 5-7 days (standard answer). I was given a choice on how I wanted them to get back to me so requested a call back. I asked if that was an option and they said it was no problem. She seemed quite confident that I would get the points, however I don`t expect to get the ones for the bottles. I really believe the blueberry ones are just an oversight on their part, I find this happens regularly. For awhile I was calling about missed points every week, usually because of barcode issues, example, Kellogg`s Special k fruit crisps blueberry went through ok, Special k fruit crisps strawberry didn`t. They have always given the points immediately, but this time I`m over the request limit.

I`m not returning anything til I hear from them.
    Last edited by maple7; Sun, Aug 17th, 2014 at 03:10 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I know they have a dollar limit, I believe it is $10 (10000 pts) and if you are requesting more than that, it goes to the "manager" level and takes 5-7 days (standard answer). I was given a choice on how I wanted them to get back to me so requested a call back. I asked if that was an option and they said it was no problem. She seemed quite confident that I would get the points, however I don`t expect to get the ones for the bottles. I really believe the blueberry ones are just an oversight on their part, I find this happens regularly. For awhile I was calling about missed points every week, usually because of barcode issues, example, Kellogg`s Special k fruit crisps blueberry went through ok, Special k fruit crisps strawberry didn`t. They have always given the points immediately, but this time I`m over the request limit.

I`m not returning anything til I hear from them.

When I had an issue missing 30,000 pts from one of the "Spend X $ and get 10,000 pts, it took them 3 months to the get the issue resolved. That was after calling them 3 times as well.

I hope you have better luck.
    torontogal12 and maple7 like this.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Happy with my points experience this weekend. First did the Chef Boyardee @ Loblaws.. $1.49 + 1250 pts. So bought 24 cans (stock up for back to school for the kiddos). Redeemed 30,000 pts to cover what I receive so as not to take from the budget. So 24 cans = 5.76. Pretty awesome since I normally buy them @ 1.25 each.
    Then did Superstore Peanut Butter, pm'd @ Freshco: 1 Kg Kraft PB $2.47 + personal offer of 2,000 pts each. Bought 12 and redeemed 20000 pts to cover budget, leaving $9.64 for 12 jars pf pB. Yay!
    Great savings thanks to Smart Canucks, I didn't even notice the extent of those deals til I read of other SC'ers shopping trips. Thanks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have an offer for 500 points for every Kraft Dinner Alphabet or Animal Shapes or Spicy. I had thought I could PM the Walmart flyer for .57, but when I looked at it, it's only the original flavour. Any other PM ideas?

...or, should I just skip this promo?
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    When I had an issue missing 30,000 pts from one of the "Spend X $ and get 10,000 pts, it took them 3 months to the get the issue resolved. That was after calling them 3 times as well.

I hope you have better luck.
    Ugh.. Even though I explained the problem thoroughly they replied stating there was no error and I got all my points originally. Completely useless. I guess I will check my receipt before I leave the store next time.
    judy5853 likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Well I caved and drove 25 mins to the next town
    5 cases of beef ravioli 4 cases of mini ravioli 3 cases of beefaroni and a case and 4 cans of spagetti gave a case to my neighbor well her dad had stopped by so shewill be surprised to see it when she comes home
    OOP =$20 and I still have $20 on the card I'd say it was worth the gas
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Aug 19th, 2014 at 12:43 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I broke down and got 12 ravioli. I never buy because my kids rarely eat the stuff but the cans had a 2016 expiry so I'm sure they'll eat them by then. lol.

Hoping for some good promos next week. Need to cash out my points soon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I have an awesome deal of 3,200pts WUB 12 double rolls of Purex Bathroom Tissue, but it's not on sale (or anywhere else to price match)...Will have to check the regular price but I doubt it is a good deal. Usually this comes on for $4.99 - which would have been an AWESOME score!
    Last edited by beckie.c; Tue, Aug 19th, 2014 at 01:59 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Pc Plus strikes again. They owe me 20,000 points from a month ago. I had called them and she said my offers weren't loaded. I said, well your app says they are so you owe me these points. She said she'd add them and that I should never use the app again

A month later. Not added. Their email support said they are investigating me.

Today I finally get a response and they say that since my offers weren't loaded they are not giving me the points

Are you crazy?!?! You offer a broken app that tells me the offers and loaded. Then you blame the customer!? I am deleting the app, and throwing away the card as soon as they give me these freaking points.

The worst part, their customer service said they are delayed in responding because of they "are experiencing a high volume of requests due to the overwhelming popularity of the PC Plus program."

If the program were really so popular, do you think people would be clogging up your complaints department???
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Aug 19th, 2014 at 03:09 PM.
    Anna Michele, d.ot and Cata like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Pc Plus strikes again. They owe me 20,000 points from a month ago. I had called them and she said my offers weren't loaded. I said, well your app says they are so you owe me these points. She said she'd add them and that I should never use the app again

Today I finally get a response and they say that since my offers weren't loaded they are not giving me the points

Are you crazy?!?! You offer a broken app that tells me the offers and loaded. Then you blame the customer!? I am deleting the app, and throwing away the card as soon as they give me these freaking points.

The worst part, their customer service said they are delayed in responding because of they "are experiencing a high volume of requests due to the overwhelming popularity of the PC Plus program."

If the program were really so popular, do you think people would be clogging up your complaints department???
    Lame.. just like my points that were not added for 2 items, but I got them for the other items so there is no problem in their eyes...
    Just do what I am going to from now on. If the points don't show up on my receipt I will return all the items before I leave the store. They are obviously starting to get real stingy with giving points for errors.
    torontogal12 and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Every time you post something PC related, I am hoping it's a 'yay, they finally got it straight and all is working beautifully, I love PC' lol

Sorry that it's been a negative experience for you. I occasionally need to submit a points inquiry but it's usually for 2000 pts or less, and I always get the points within a matter of days.

I agree with you that the app is terrible. I always download the offers on my computer and write down the ones I may use so that I can quickly look it up when I am in the store. I get black bars on the app, and it says I have 0 offers when I clearly know I have some lol

Have you considered starting over, meaning getting a new card altogether?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I had an "investigation" that lasted 3 months (1 phone call and 2 detailed emails), but I got my 40,000 points credited in the end. Next time I had 56,000 points not show up, I went to customer service in the store and showed them the loaded offer on my app and my receipt. It took 30 minutes but they manually added the points. I was fully prepared to return everything if the points weren't added.

Inquiries under 10,000 points are resolved fairly quickly but it seems to take a very long time over that threshold.
    torontogal12 and maple7 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Lame.. just like my points that were not added for 2 items, but I got them for the other items so there is no problem in their eyes...
    Just do what I am going to from now on. If the points don't show up on my receipt I will return all the items before I leave the store. They are obviously starting to get real stingy with giving points for errors.
    Ugh! I will do that too. I actually thought about doing it at the time but it took me nearly 30 mins to get to the store (Toronto streetcars are useless) and I was on lunch break so ran out of time. BTW I've also had your problem. Had an offer for Tropicana. Bought 2, only got points for one. Since it was 800 points I didn't want to deal with their ridiculous "customer service" so I let it be

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Every time you post something PC related, I am hoping it's a 'yay, they finally got it straight and all is working beautifully, I love PC' lol

Sorry that it's been a negative experience for you. I occasionally need to submit a points inquiry but it's usually for 2000 pts or less, and I always get the points within a matter of days.

I agree with you that the app is terrible. I always download the offers on my computer and write down the ones I may use so that I can quickly look it up when I am in the store. I get black bars on the app, and it says I have 0 offers when I clearly know I have some lol

Have you considered starting over, meaning getting a new card altogether?
    I do think about getting a new one but with their $20 minimum I can never reach enough points to cash out so I have to keep swiping the darn thing to reach the minimum level
    Quote Originally Posted by jandbby View Post
    I had an "investigation" that lasted 3 months (1 phone call and 2 detailed emails), but I got my 40,000 points credited in the end. Next time I had 56,000 points not show up, I went to customer service in the store and showed them the loaded offer on my app and my receipt. It took 30 minutes but they manually added the points. I was fully prepared to return everything if the points weren't added.

Inquiries under 10,000 points are resolved fairly quickly but it seems to take a very long time over that threshold.
    From my experience, the personalized offers are the problem.
    - they are irrelevant to what I buy
    - they are often missing from the receipt
    - When you try to get them, they "investigate" you like you are a thief
    - then they take 3 months to fix it and lecture you about the importance of loading offers. We are loading them. They just can't get it together

Seriously I am even avoiding Shoppers now so Loblaws doesn't get my money
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Aug 19th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information