User Tag List

Page 271 of 613 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I have 215000 pts currently on my card. I have redeemed over 100.00 so far. Until just a couple weeks ago I only had the option to shop at Independent. Now that no frills is on board, I'm hoping to rack up more points alot faster.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I don't have many just shy of 19, 000 as I redeemed $20 Thanksgiving weekend! Trying to save, save, save for Christmas gifts!
    peachies and amira84 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Be careful abt shop at no frills. Since last 3 transactions. . I didnt get any points. Still havent got the points inquiry answered.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

same happened to me need to send email each time.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

ok just tell me, you have 2 pc plus cards like 2 SDM optimum card right? so receiving 2 sets of offers. But can you redeem those directly from that cards without a PC debit or credit card? or must need to connect that to a pc debit or credit card? Now my husband has PC credit card and I have a supplementary card and we r receiving offers on dh name. If I get a PC plus card for getting 2 sets of offers, for redeeming points I think I have to connect it to our credit card and it mean one account. Just confused how we can get 2 different sets of offers. Only start using this program when it came to nofrill.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    last week, hubby got 6000 WUS 30$ and we got 6000 pts for every 30$ on our first transaction (total 18 000 pts)....
    Ciel likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I finally got a spend $30 and get 3000 points that did not expire on the weekend. I work on weekends and always shop on Monday. I needed to do a large shop so with my fav app I was off to no frills. Spent just over $200 and got over 20 000. I have just over 215 000 points and I have redeemed $120 so far. I redeem for meat that is on sale since it is so expensive.
    Ciel, sweetmomma, d.ot and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    ok just tell me, you have 2 pc plus cards like 2 SDM optimum card right? so receiving 2 sets of offers. But can you redeem those directly from that cards without a PC debit or credit card? or must need to connect that to a pc debit or credit card? Now my husband has PC credit card and I have a supplementary card and we r receiving offers on dh name. If I get a PC plus card for getting 2 sets of offers, for redeeming points I think I have to connect it to our credit card and it mean one account. Just confused how we can get 2 different sets of offers. Only start using this program when it came to nofrill.
    We don't have a pc credit or debit card they are not connected. We can redeem points from the card alone. If you connect both to your credit card then you will only get one set of offers. I would connect one card to credit card and have one unconnected so you get 2 sets of offers.
    uanoor, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    I finally got a spend $30 and get 3000 points that did not expire on the weekend. I work on weekends and always shop on Monday. I needed to do a large shop so with my fav app I was off to no frills. Spent just over $200 and got over 20 000. I have just over 215 000 points and I have redeemed $120 so far. I redeem for meat that is on sale since it is so expensive.
    I'm finding the sales prices to be high too! I feel like meat will only be going up in price
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

That is what I do. I have $110 on one card and $230 on the other. And I have redeemed for $100's this year already
    Ciel, sweetmomma and amira84 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Yes. Have to jump on mark down meat when I see it. Bought 8 whole chickens awhile ago for about $1.78 lb. Lean beef for 99 cents a pound. I bought 45 lbs! It's long gone. Brought homemade burgers to pool parties often!
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks its great then, I was confused as I thought I read here on this thread some where that we can collect points on pc plus card but need PC credit card for redeeming. Glad my thinking was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    We don't have a pc credit or debit card they are not connected. We can redeem points from the card alone. If you connect both to your credit card then you will only get one set of offers. I would connect one card to credit card and have one unconnected so you get 2 sets of offers.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Thanks its great then, I was confused as I thought I read here on this thread some where that we can collect points on pc plus card but need PC credit card for redeeming. Glad my thinking was wrong.
    You can definitely redeem with a PC Plus card - you just can't get a Loblaws (or Loblaws affiliated) GC using the PC Plus card. You need the PC credit card for that. Just be careful when redeeming....you can't get PC points when 'paying' with PC points.
    It can be confusing at first, so hopefully I didn't contribute to more of that!
    I only have the PC Plus card (no debit or credit account with them), so I can't speak to the perks or limitations of their bank linked PC points system.
    uanoor and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DH has 143000 pts on his card and i have 136000 pts on my card. Saving these pts for christmas time. We dont celebrate christmas but we love that time of the year. The celebration feeling in every mall/store is so fascinating!
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    You can definitely redeem with a PC Plus card - you just can't get a Loblaws (or Loblaws affiliated) GC using the PC Plus card. You need the PC credit card for that. Just be careful when redeeming....you can't get PC points when 'paying' with PC points.
    It can be confusing at first, so hopefully I didn't contribute to more of that!
    I only have the PC Plus card (no debit or credit account with them), so I can't speak to the perks or limitations of their bank linked PC points system.

I was checking my receipts ,when Provigo had the Chef Boy Ar Dee for $1.25 a tin,i bought 16 tins and there was points on this 1250,i redeemed 20,000 points and i received 20,000.I'm wondering if this was a mistake
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

👌post deleted misunderstood previous post
    Last edited by 204man; Wed, Oct 22nd, 2014 at 05:28 PM.

Thread Information