User Tag List

Page 296 of 613 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Harley
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkEater View Post
    Thank you. I called and she said they have to do an investigation that can take 5-7 business days. So after an email and now a phone call, I still have to wait.
    It does depend on the wording but I have the same offer, and it was for every $20. BEWARE Make sure you have saved a print out of the offer as when it disappears tonight you no longer have any proof. I have ran into this before and never did get my points just a bunch of excuses from them.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

My husband got the same offer 7500 points for spending every $20.00 on Health and Beauty. I just came from RCSS and spent 45.00 but used coupons to bring the total down. Ended up spending 19 odd dollars plus tax. Did not get any points. A useless trip for me. The fine print does say 20 before the taxes and after the coupons so I guess not eligible for points. Be careful when you go for the points.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I decided to look at the PCPlus Ptstervention video on Youtube and thought to see if any bonus offers showed up in the account. The one for PC pineapple upside-down cakes expires on Dec. 4; 1000 pts. No other surprises in the account and my new Fortino's flyer did not mention any Mega points promo.

It occurs to me that the last few weeks of points loading reminders running on the banner of the PC Plus website seems to have followed the expansion of the card program to No Frills stores. Customers must have been noticing the lack of points there if they were not already using the program at other Loblaws owned stores.
    YOU AND ME likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

In how much time we see points in the account?
    Ciel likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If the points system at your store is not having issues, the points will show up on the cashier's screen, print out on your receipt and when you get home, you should see them in your account.

SCers have reported problems with points program because it does not always use the related points offers loaded on their cards/phones for the items purchased in stores. Plus some in-store points offers fail to show up on the purchase as well. YMMV (your mileage may vary or you never know when one of your shopping visits will miss points that you either saw on the shelf for things you are buying or fail to use a loaded offer from your account).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I was speaking to someone at PC Plus yesterday and the reason there is no points on in store items at No Frills or Maxi is because these stores PM you will only get points when the flyers have get 2000 WUS on certain items bakery,fresh meat fruit and vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I decided to look at the PCPlus Ptstervention video on Youtube and thought to see if any bonus offers showed up in the account. The one for PC pineapple upside-down cakes expires on Dec. 4; 1000 pts. No other surprises in the account and my new Fortino's flyer did not mention any Mega points promo.
    It occurs to me that the last few weeks of points loading reminders running on the banner of the PC Plus website seems to have followed the expansion of the card program to No Frills stores. Customers must have been noticing the lack of points there if they were not already using the program at other Loblaws owned stores.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    new offer for me in on this Thurs, weird one:

5,000 pts For every $25 spent in the Bakery and/or the Deli departments

Includes Bakery, Deli and Hot and Ready to Eat meals. Excludes items found in the dairy aisle and/or in Natural Value.
    I got this one as well. Seems like an odd combo of deli & bakery. I also got 1,400 pts on PC dips so I'll be taking some dips and cut up French bread to the Grey Cup party we're attending this weekend.
    lecale likes this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I got 2000 for cashmere ultra luxe. Anyone know if it's on sale anywhere?
    I rec'd this one as well but noticed it's only for the 8 roll packs. If you're going to PM make sure it's for the same size

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harley View Post
    I work for a Lolaws and You can redeem your pcplus points for any gift card except pc gift cards. Which is totally ridiculous but that is what my boss who just recently contacted pc plus about it found out.
    Do you need a PC M/C or debit card to redeem pcplus points for any gift card except pc gift cards? You can still redeem points for PC giftcards if you have a PC M/C or debit card linked to your PCPLUS acct.
    emg likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i got 8000 wus $40 on toys AND 5000 wus 25. Woooo!No kelloggs coupons here, but christmas is coming so its a nice bonus!
    r0c0upons and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by harley
    I work for a Lolaws and You can redeem your pcplus points for any gift card except pc gift cards. Which is totally ridiculous but that is what my boss who just recently contacted pc plus about it found out.

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Do you need a PC M/C or debit card to redeem pcplus points for any gift card except pc gift cards? You can still redeem points for PC giftcards if you have a PC M/C or debit card linked to your PCPLUS acct.
    Folks ... the topic of Redeeming points for Gift Cards continues to be a major area of confusion, not only among shoppers (that's us), but store personnel as well.

IF, and only if, you have a PC Financial Card (Mastercard or Debit card) linked to your PCPlus Account, you are entitled to redeem points for anything in a Loblaws affiliate store, including PC and 3rd Party GCs.

As "someone" many pages ago (I don't have time to find it right now to give proper credit) astutely pointed out, this is because PC Financial Card holders have always been able to use their 'points' in this way. PCPlus was running as a parallel points system in the beginning, but Loblaws then blended the Points systems, so there is no way to differentiate the source of the points. So in order not to disenfranchise their Mastercard customers, they allow it.
    This was an aha moment for me ... it makes total sense when you think about it. (not that everything in the PCPlus points program necessarily makes sense).

The rub is that full time and part time staff are trained to NOT allow redemption of PCPlus Points for Gift Cards. Several have told me so. I recently confronted the Store Mgr (of the store I do most of my shopping), on this topic, while he was accompanied by a dozen or so 'suits' from H.O. on their walk-about, and he confirmed you can't do it. Well you can, and I regularly do, but it requires seeking out the one or two front line cashier supervisors, who really know the scoop.

The key is you must be a PC Financial card holder to be able to redeem for any and all GCs or whatever (I redeem for PC Mobile $100 pay-as-you-go phone cards once a year ... love it, cuz makes my mobile use FREE!).
    Last edited by Pointsman; Fri, Nov 28th, 2014 at 07:19 AM.
    lecale, 2shopmom, MrsMer and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    My husband got the same offer 7500 points for spending every $20.00 on Health and Beauty. I just came from RCSS and spent 45.00 but used coupons to bring the total down. Ended up spending 19 odd dollars plus tax. Did not get any points. A useless trip for me. The fine print does say 20 before the taxes and after the coupons so I guess not eligible for points. Be careful when you go for the points.
    Put in a point inquiry. The same happened to me. Got my points within hours.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i got a 5000 wub $25 in deli or bakery and i also got a 400/$ on self-serve deli meats. and an offer for...kefir? wth is that? lol
    panda bear and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I got a 5000 Pts for every 25.00 spent on toys so I am really hoping my Kelloggs 20.00 coupons come this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wanted to use mine too but couldn't find any toys on my list. Hoping they restock by Thurs Lol
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    i got a 5000 wub $25 in deli or bakery and i also got a 400/$ on self-serve deli meats. and an offer for...kefir? wth is that? lol
    It's like yogurt or something? lol Can't say for sure.
    sweetmomma and d.ot like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information