User Tag List

Page 395 of 613 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I have an offer 3000 points for every $30. Can I bring down the total using coupons and still earn the points? For example, get $30 in products, use $7 in coupons and pay $23 or do I need to get $37 in products so that total is actually $30.

Thank you in advance.

Used coupons a few weeks ago for a similar deal to bring the total down and was given the points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Used coupons a few weeks ago for a similar deal to bring the total down and was given the points
    Would love to know how you did this...I tried yesterday and it did not work
    I let it go to the pay screen, so that I can see the points show up, but once I hand in the coupons, it all disappears!
    macw1960 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I let it go to the pay screen, so that I can see the points show up, but once I hand in the coupons, it all disappears!
    Hmmm not sure why. Works for me 100% of the time and always has. Never bother to look at the screen.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    My offer was spent $50.00 receive bonus 5000 points before coupons the total was $71.98 after all coupons was taken out the total was $43.08
    Angela273, macw1960 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you all for the replies. 3k for every $30 coupon expires today so I'll see how it goes.
    macw1960 and peachies like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    My offer was spent $50.00 receive bonus 5000 points before coupons the total was $71.98 after all coupons was taken out the total was $43.08
    Were they PC coupons? Pink stickers and any scannable (coupon zone) coupons will reduce the total but regular ones I never have issues with
    macw1960, lecale, innaor and 1 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

was at Loblaws and the cashier asked me for payment. I said mastercard and was about to pay. Before I paid, I said to the cashier, you did not ask you for a PC plus card. Do I get a free box I cookies?
    Cashier said no. I have to mention this after I pay.

Is this true? I went to the customer service desk but the person there said they didn't know and would need to call her supervisor. But I didn't have time to wait for the supervisor so left it at that.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    was at Loblaws and the cashier asked me for payment. I said mastercard and was about to pay. Before I paid, I said to the cashier, you did not ask you for a PC plus card. Do I get a free box I cookies?
    Cashier said no. I have to mention this after I pay.

Is this true? I went to the customer service desk but the person there said they didn't know and would need to call her supervisor. But I didn't have time to wait for the supervisor so left it at that.
    Does not make sense that the cashier would ask for PC plus AFTER you paid... its too late then! Cashier always ask before you pay so you can get the points. I would shoot an email off to their head office, cashier doesnt know what she is talking about!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You get the cookies if you have to go to CS because the cashier did not ask/scan your card. It is an apology for the extra wait.
    Silk, Angela273, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Does not make sense that the cashier would ask for PC plus AFTER you paid... its too late then! Cashier always ask before you pay so you can get the points. I would shoot an email off to their head office, cashier doesnt know what she is talking about!
    I thought so too but wasn't sure and didn't have time to argue.
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

In the guiding stars page it says that we are supposed to get 10 points for 1 star items, 30 for 2 star and 60 for 3 star. I bought a bunch of items that had stars in their food finder but I am not seeing where I got points for these items. I had the same thing a few weeks ago when it started, Are these added later?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    In the guiding stars page it says that we are supposed to get 10 points for 1 star items, 30 for 2 star and 60 for 3 star. I bought a bunch of items that had stars in their food finder but I am not seeing where I got points for these items. I had the same thing a few weeks ago when it started, Are these added later?
    I was already credited, a couple days after I made my purchase. Check your transactions.
    ROMEO and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

had personal offer for Catelli sauce, on sale for .99 so .50 cents a jar.
    ROMEO and lotsasavings like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Just posted in the brag section.

There is 3000pts offer when you buy 32 load sunlight. Here in AB the price is $4.98 - $1 insert coupons. Check the electronic tag in-store to make sure you have it where you are.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Just posted in the brag section.

There is 3000pts offer when you buy 32 load sunlight. Here in AB the price is $4.98 - $1 insert coupons. Check the electronic tag in-store to make sure you have it where you are.
    Hope that is available here in Calgary. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Silvermika; Mon, Sep 14th, 2015 at 10:08 PM.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Thread Information