User Tag List

Page 506 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

*duplicate post due to wonky computer
    Last edited by sweet sparrow; Mon, Oct 24th, 2016 at 12:21 AM.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted but there's a good deal on coke product 12pks... $1 off coupons on coupon board and 12 pks on sale $3.97 plus 1000 pts each.. so $1.97 each after coupon and points.

I actually had a spend $10 get 2000 pts offer as well. so I got the 12 pks for $1.33 each
    Interesting! Do you have a picture of the coupon?
    And the 1000 points are still on? Until when?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by smileyKT; Mon, Oct 24th, 2016 at 04:31 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I would love the gas offer. I have the 10000 when you spend 100.00 and DH has 7500 when you spend 75.00 but the cupboards are full so I am going to let both go. Kind of sad about it.
    also got the 10K pts WUS $100, but too big to chase this week; however DW got 40K pts WUS $40, and took advantage of that one, plus a few of her personal offers on already great prices for items we needed.

As for 'Gas' offers, never have got one, even though I've swiped the card at No Frills pumps, out of area.
    But, Good News: a brand new CostCo with gas pumps is about to open here in Kitchener-Waterloo, and I'm going to be all over that one!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got this offer, not sure what is it about? anyone else got the same?

Download the PC Plus App, get 5,000 PTS - Fortino's

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post

Yes, this offer came in my e-mail. I don't have any Android or Apple mobile devices. Sure want those 5K pts so I can redeem and be done.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Received this offer in my email as well. Definitely downloading the app!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Nope to four different cards here
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Have a question about the gas offer, I filled up and got 10,000 pts last Friday and now I need to fill up again but I checked online, the offer actually "dimmed out" and status changed to : earned. Does it mean I won't be able to get another 10,000 pts for the second fill up ($40 gas) ?

I asked because all other offers like e.g. 200 pts for every $1 spent on mushroom, there is no limit as to how many package or how many times I buy as long as the offer still hasn't expires. I would still get the points. Probably not the gas offer as it is too good.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish there was sumwhere to get PC gas... That would be a sweet way of getting lots of points...
    Newfiescreech, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Have a question about the gas offer, I filled up and got 10,000 pts last Friday and now I need to fill up again but I checked online, the offer actually "dimmed out" and status changed to : earned. Does it mean I won't be able to get another 10,000 pts for the second fill up ($40 gas) ?

I asked because all other offers like e.g. 200 pts for every $1 spent on mushroom, there is no limit as to how many package or how many times I buy as long as the offer still hasn't expires. I would still get the points. Probably not the gas offer as it is too good.
    Usually the offer expired once you have made the purchase (irrespective of how many packages you buy). So once the transaction is complete, your offer shows as used. You can no longer claim it on a second transaction. Are you saying different? Have there been changes?
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I redeemed the gas offer on Friday and the offer has since being deleted from my PC Plus app. I've never used PC Plus online, however, I'm guessing since it's "dimmed out" you will not receive a second bonus of 10,000 points. Hopefully, they'll offer another bonus deal when buying fuel soon.

Have a great week!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    I redeemed the gas offer on Friday and the offer has since being deleted from my PC Plus app. I've never used PC Plus online, however, I'm guessing since it's "dimmed out" you will not receive a second bonus of 10,000 points. Hopefully, they'll offer another bonus deal when buying fuel soon.

Have a great week!
    All offers are one time use.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Usually the offer expired once you have made the purchase (irrespective of how many packages you buy). So once the transaction is complete, your offer shows as used. You can no longer claim it on a second transaction. Are you saying different? Have there been changes?
    Thank you for all the useful replies. I might have remembered wrong, but one time I have an offer for 200 points for every $1 on beef and I bought steak at superstore and see the points on receipt. And then 2 days later I bought beef short ribs at loblaws and also see that bonus points on the receipt as well. So I thought as long as the offer still valid, I will still get points but not 100% sure.

But since my gas offer is now "dimmed out" and it said "earned". Chances are one time only. Oh, well, at least I got the 10,000 and I had to fill up anyway. So YAY free money !
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for all the useful replies. I might have remembered wrong, but one time I have an offer for 200 points for every $1 on beef and I bought steak at superstore and see the points on receipt. And then 2 days later I bought beef short ribs at loblaws and also see that bonus points on the receipt as well. So I thought as long as the offer still valid, I will still get points but not 100% sure.

But since my gas offer is now "dimmed out" and it said "earned". Chances are one time only. Oh, well, at least I got the 10,000 and I had to fill up anyway. So YAY free money !
    hmmm...maybe a glitch? Lucky you for having scored the points 2x
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

6pk raspberries after points and coupons it worked out to be 28 cents each love the fresh fruits and vegetables offer

Thread Information