User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: LIVID with Bloomex flowers!!!! *NEW UPDATE!! MUST READ!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

PAUL Just called!!!! After the world of trouble and "NO REFUND" policy...... he has offered me a FULL refund on the condition I DELETE this post on SC!! Wow!! I told him to do the refund and once I get a confirmation from my Credit card company I will delete this. I left my CC company a message on their general mail box. I hope they get back to me soon to let me know
    xox2010, cath007, erin9mmm and 3 others like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm happy you'll be getting your refund, but that does sound like a bit of a bribe.

You had a legitimate issue with their company, and it took public criticism for them to react. A good company would have responded to your complaint without you having to share your experience on various sites - basically publicly outing them.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I guess my phone calls worked

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    I guess my phone calls worked

Thank you for all your support SmartConsumer and as well to everyone else who commented and gave input on this thread!! Strength in numbers!!!!!

<----- I got you all a flower at bloomex!! lol
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think they need to worry about your poor review/disgusting review. Have u seen all the negative reviews they have!!!!! I googled bloomex reviews and that about says it all.

I had never heard of them before. I'm in BC.

Im glad the problem has been dealt with and I hope your mom still managed to have a good day with the great thought that u had planned for her.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny how far a few phone calls can go. Looks like he called you less than an hour after my last call.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartconsumer View Post
    funny how far a few phone calls can go. Looks like he called you less than an hour after my last call.

you rock!!!!!
    lecale and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Little does Paul know deleting this post will do nothing. The damage has been done, and I have personally reached out to at least a couple hundred people outside SC on facebook and forum groups I'm in to warn them against using bloomex. I know I'm not the only one. And add to that that the internet is forever! Deleted never means 'gone'.

If he'd fixed your problem at the start, there would have been no need for the post in the first place. They lost HUNDREDS, probably THOUSANDS of customers because they screwed somebody and refused to fix it and instead treated the customer like crap.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Little does Paul know deleting this post will do nothing. The damage has been done, and I have personally reached out to at least a couple hundred people outside SC on facebook and forum groups I'm in to warn them against using bloomex. I know I'm not the only one. And add to that that the internet is forever! Deleted never means 'gone'.

If he'd fixed your problem at the start, there would have been no need for the post in the first place. They lost HUNDREDS, probably THOUSANDS of customers because they screwed somebody and refused to fix it and instead treated the customer like crap.

I totally agree!!!
    cath007 likes this.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Wow -- well I'm glad you got your refund!

However, even if you do remove this post, I will not buy from Bloomex! It's not worth the trouble!!!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    PAUL Just called!!!! After the world of trouble and "NO REFUND" policy...... he has offered me a FULL refund on the condition I DELETE this post on SC!! Wow!! I told him to do the refund and once I get a confirmation from my Credit card company I will delete this. I left my CC company a message on their general mail box. I hope they get back to me soon to let me know
    Great that he is doing this for you - however, I'm not sure I'd bow to his 'condition', though - as luckbealady said.
    Odd that he just wants the SC post gone, and not the others you have done on other sites on the interweb.
    xox2010, cath007 and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Great that he is doing this for you - however, I'm not sure I'd bow to his 'condition', though - as luckbealady said.
    Odd that he just wants the SC post gone, and not the others you have done on other sites on the interweb.

This is the only place I have posted it.... yet. Even if I delete this post, I wont stop warning people about bloomex. Sure having a refund is one thing, but this goes far beyond the money. This is about respect ( or lack of ) for paying consumers!!!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Too late for Bloomex to make good on this, IMO. I will be steering clear of them and tell others to do the same. They are worried about your online rant....do they know WORD OF MOUTH is more powerful than they think???
    cath007 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I LOVE RipOffReport.com

19 Reports Found on Bloomex here...

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/bloomex
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Your experience really sucks, but I am still glad that you are finally receiving a full refund. I kinda laughed and told dh about "the internet at work."
    cath007 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information