User Tag List

Page 169 of 390 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jackie721red View Post
    Hint for buddie

Her user name has more than 2 vowels and comes before mine in the alphabeth.
    not me!! =) another one to cross off.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Hey I'm well and ok! I'm a little ways away from the flood zone but I've been busy getting food and supplies ready for the Red Cross they need everything right now so I'm scouring my stock trying to get what I can for them before the situation is so bad that I can't get it to them! I have friends effected too, it's really bad, worse then we ever expected it to be! Keep them in your thoughts and prayers, they need it now!

thank you all for thinking of me
    SO GLAD YOU ARE OK! I've been thinking about all you Albertans all day. Jenny - you have such a huge heart!! Gathering up stuff for people in need when it is so close to home too!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Ok so while I have been glued to the news in Calgary and on the phone with with family and friends from the south, I have been a busy girl. So without further ado here is the picture of my wrapping job that I have been busy with all day.
    Attachment 182707

And that isn't even all of it, will definately need a fridge or stove box to mail it all in.
    WOW!!! Now that is Christmas in July!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I mailed my parcel off to my buddy this afternoon! You should be receiving it in 6 business days! I hope that you will like everything. I hope that I picked out good prezzies from your wishlist! Now the suspense of knowing whether you are going to like it or not is going to drive me batty! lol

A hint: You live east of me, your real name comes before my real name in the alphabet and you have kids!
    not me!!!! =)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Bah my multi-quote isn't working properly.

CLB - I want some jam even if I am not your buddy

thinking of everyone effected by the floods

long day, I'm exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I came across this and I thought it was really neat for you mommies of lil ones

Attachment 182715
    Looks like a great idea but unfortunately my couch cushions are attached.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I agree our email server once went down for 2 days and the panic and frustration was unreal at work, we have completely lost the ability to pick up a phone and call another location or a sales rep.

Not to mention we are so unprepared when it comes to our processing serving going down and losing our processing system. We are all lost without our computers and BB.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The server at work broke today leaving all depts without email or interwebs for over 5hrs, crazy day! Now I am trying to catch up on 121 emails that came in after they fixed it.

We are way too reliant on technology

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I mailed my parcel off to my buddy this afternoon! You should be receiving it in 6 business days! I hope that you will like everything. I hope that I picked out good prezzies from your wishlist! Now the suspense of knowing whether you are going to like it or not is going to drive me batty! lol

A hint: You live east of me, your real name comes before my real name in the alphabet and you have kids!
    Not me, I live west of you!

I didn't mail today, I will probably mail Monday.

Thoughts are with everyone with friends/family affected by the flooding...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

cowgirl, you make my gifts look so tiny (although I purposely shopped smaller items as I would prefer to spend on nicer items than shipping)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

If I don't laugh I might cry so I am going to laugh

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371860126.184106.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  30.4 KB
    Jezebel, Momto2Ks, mimzy71 and 9 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

The server at work broke today leaving all depts without email or interwebs for over 5hrs, crazy day! Now I am trying to catch up on 121 emails that came in after they fixed it.

We are way too reliant on technology
    you never realize what you have til it is gone...funny that way ....but I hear you as a day without internet I am like "omg what am I going to do ?" lol
    cowgirl, you make my gifts look so tiny (although I purposely shopped smaller items as I would prefer to spend on nicer items than shipping)
    I am shopping the same way my heart goes out to all who are dealing with flooding...certain parts of Wpg have flooded basements with sewage from Thursdays rain fall....I am thankful without a sump pump or back water valve my basement is dry !
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Jun 21st, 2013 at 08:31 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Well it's probably too late to ask my buddy for this or I have no idea if my buddy is one of you ladies that goes to the states often, but OMG.......if any of you go to the states and see this......mail me a pack pretty please? I can mail you back WL coupons, stamps, whatever.....

http://www.extragum.com/flavors#/root-beer-float

I was thinking back to the conversation about candy we had when we were younger and one of my fav things was the rootbeer gum, 7up gum, or DrPepper gum they used to have.......which is obviously not around anymore..........but then I saw that they came out with this and now I must have it!!

We used to go to the states at least once a year to do some shopping, but haven't been since before Jackson was born and not going anytime soon. I can see when we go next.....hubby and kids will have all their shopping items.......and the border officer will ask me what I'm personally bringing back......."Groceries......gum, flavoured cheerios, fun shaped Kraft Dinner, etc etc etc" LOL

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

We deal with flooded basements here all the time, but I could not imagine that kind of flooding, stay safe people
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

All wrapped, now to choose a good box! Phew that was tough. Not the best wrapping job ever lol. But it should do I hope!

Keeping all those in Alberta in my thoughts. I can't imagine having to evacuate my home! I have 3 pets and a kid, how to even manage that... let alone trying to save any things. I don't get the feeling there was a tonne of notice. Scary!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Well it's probably too late to ask my buddy for this or I have no idea if my buddy is one of you ladies that goes to the states often, but OMG.......if any of you go to the states and see this......mail me a pack pretty please? I can mail you back WL coupons, stamps, whatever.....

http://www.extragum.com/flavors#/root-beer-float

I was thinking back to the conversation about candy we had when we were younger and one of my fav things was the rootbeer gum, 7up gum, or DrPepper gum they used to have.......which is obviously not around anymore..........but then I saw that they came out with this and now I must have it!!

We used to go to the states at least once a year to do some shopping, but haven't been since before Jackson was born and not going anytime soon. I can see when we go next.....hubby and kids will have all their shopping items.......and the border officer will ask me what I'm personally bringing back......."Groceries......gum, flavoured cheerios, fun shaped Kraft Dinner, etc etc etc" LOL
    Shoot I was just in Great Falls this past weekend I could have looked for some for you! I go often next time I will look and next time I go and will pick you up some if I find it! We found Root Beer Sundae Topping by Smuckers at Target haven't tried it yet.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, slambert and 2 others like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I talk mumbo jumbo I swear! lol

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    All wrapped, now to choose a good box! Phew that was tough. Not the best wrapping job ever lol. But it should do I hope!

Keeping all those in Alberta in my thoughts. I can't imagine having to evacuate my home! I have 3 pets and a kid, how to even manage that... let alone trying to save any things. I don't get the feeling there was a tonne of notice. Scary!
    Thank you! We are fine though. My neighbors were evacuated with not much notice we are on top of the river so we are ok but sister lives in Calgary and thankfully she lives in an area in Calgary that is in higher ground too but all those other people I just can't imagine we are the lucky ones! Bless the other ones!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Since we have some crafty people in here, does anyone know how to make these? I used to buy them from an old lady who sold them to support a local shelter but she passed away last year and their last few are falling apart now

They are baby soft yarn knitted balls stuffed with catnip and a soft white filler (they are stuffed into a sewn up nylon to stop the catnip coming through the wool easily)

Name:  catball.png
Views: 174
Size:  284.5 KB

She used Cosmic Catnip and my cats go crazy for them (as you can see by the fraying pieces of yarn from constant play)
    Jezebel, mimzy71, slambert and 3 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I've never made catnip balls, but have knit balls for baby toys, they are really easy & fast to make

do you knit Fallen Pixels?

here is a pattern for catnip balls (exact same as the baby toy pattern I use -just smaller)
    http://bamboopear.blogspot.ca/2009/0...razy-ball.html
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Jun 21st, 2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: adding link

Thread Information