User Tag List

Page 226 of 390 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    ladies, just checking in. sorry I have been MIA. I've been crying, not eating, and sleeping on and off for the past 24 hours so I've been really in the corner. I thought things with my DBF were going well...but this past week a bunch off things have come up and we're right now not sure what to do. there's even a chance of a breakup which is super scary considering we were thinking about getting engaged really soon. it's all just a blur right now and still sorting through it all. in any case, I'm sorry I can't be here very much....I'll check in tonight and try to catch up with the thread. sorry everyone. back to bed.

note to self: start on page 209
    running to the corner with a blanket a cup of tea some tissue( bought with a coupon) and a pug for you to hold. My poor Dlee hugs sweetie

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Thanks! :D I love free OEP kits!!! One of my fav coupons!

ladies, just checking in. sorry I have been MIA. I've been crying, not eating, and sleeping on and off for the past 24 hours so I've been really in the corner. I thought things with my DBF were going well...but this past week a bunch off things have come up and we're right now not sure what to do. there's even a chance of a breakup which is super scary considering we were thinking about getting engaged really soon. it's all just a blur right now and still sorting through it all. in any case, I'm sorry I can't be here very much....I'll check in tonight and try to catch up with the thread. sorry everyone. back to bed.

*BIG HUGS*

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I have a pkg notice O0o0o0o0o Julesie_pie!!! I can't wait. But, I can't pick it up until tomorrow. Booooohooo. Sorry hun!! But something to look forward too all day!!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

And, armygirl.... I think you will be over the moon tomorrow

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    And, armygirl.... I think you will be over the moon tomorrow
    I love you pumpkin

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs))) Dlee

Jenny that is horrible, I think I would have completely lost it at the woman.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Thank you for posting! I love Old El Paso.....I make often. Some of DD's friends Mom's have never made Mexican Food....I love making Mexican food! So as a treat I will make Mexican when they come over. Usually request for special birthday supper's is mexican around here.

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Oh, poor little guy!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    omg on the topic of kids sunscreen, I was so upset last week! I bought banana boat sunscreen, the "tear free" kind....... So I put it on Chance, sprayed it on his body then used my hands to put it on his face, all of a sudden he screams in pain! His eyes were swelling and turning blood red. We put him in the bath and flushed his eyes for about half hour and he still wasn't able to open them

i called the company and they said " it's chemicals of course it's going to burn, you need to be more careful around his eyes" I asked why they are even aloud to write "tear free" when it obviously isn't. All she said was, well what do you expect, it's made from chemicals. I referenced Johnson's and Johnson's that I have used on all my kids, it's tear free and has never caused a problem. Then she asked "we'll what do you want me to do about it?" I hung up at that point. The pics were taken after a half hour bath,it was an hour before he could actually open his eyes for more than a second without crying! Poor baby
    Big bear hug dlee! Hope things work out fast for you!

Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I am not fixing my spelling/grammar errors this time! lol

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    (((hugs))) Dlee

Jenny that is horrible, I think I would have completely lost it at the woman.
    i was close, that's why it was in my best interest to just hang up. I sent the pics as well as a message to them on Facebook ( 5 days ago ) and no reply
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Good for you! Sometimes we as parents feel like we do the best we can and when we trust in products that say "tear free" or whatever and then when something like this happens we feel horrible for our child/children and then what do we get someone that doesn't even care.....that really bothers me! What if it was their child.

Maybe "trust" in products isn't really what I mean = when we feel that we have used the product properly and then something adverse happens we feel horrible and then we want to feel better and hope that when we contact the company they will feel for us!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    i was close, that's why it was in my best interest to just hang up. I sent the pics as well as a message to them on Facebook ( 5 days ago ) and no reply
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Tue, Jul 2nd, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
    chesterjes and SassyAshley like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

DLee, sending you some positive vibes. Hope you have the courage to do what is good for you in the long run, not necessarily what is easier. Stay strong and positive.

Jenny, poor little guy sending him some big hugs.

Opened my package and everything is wrapped up tight and numbered. No open me now surprises so my willpower will have to carry me through these next few days! Can't wait to start opening them up!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

cmontario- I'm sure we'll love everything!
    Last edited by mimzy71; Tue, Jul 2nd, 2013 at 08:10 PM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

2013/06/30 19:52 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
    17:13 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2013/06/27 18:27 PORT HAWKESBURY Item in transit
    16:08 PORT HAWKESBURY Item processed at postal facility
    10:40 PORT HOOD Item accepted at the Post Office

Buddy package is making way slowly but surely. Has a way to go yet though.... (hint, hint).

Hugs to dlee and Jenny's little guy.
    Last edited by mimzy71; Tue, Jul 2nd, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

My brother just came down and told me there is a package for me!! It could not have come on a better day. But I have zero energy to open it right now. I will try tonight. So sorry.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Want more pics! Excited for everyone!

Thread Information