User Tag List

Page 264 of 390 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone.

Happy Sunday, hope everyone has a wonderful day. It is grey and rainy here which kind of sucks as I need to make a few runs to the dumpster and I am not sure how to carry the garbage and an umbrella. Oh well before I worry about that I need to go on a wild goose chase, we get to finally switch to our new BB at work which means we have to tunr in our old ones which we got like 2 to 3 years ago (closer to 3) and they expect us to still have the box and original packaging , it was a box I emptied, not to mention I am not even fully sure I have all of the accessories they gave us. I am pretty sure when Dad noticed I wasn't using them all he took some of my accessories but I cannot remember now and I am positive he won't either. But I mean really seriously I need the original box
    , ok time to go on a wild goose chase
    They always tell us that too, we give them stuff without the boxes and they just take it, no one will have the boxes after 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ever since explorer "upgraded" it's been a real pain in the butt! I guess I'll have to figure out another browser... blah. It's only smartcanucks for me, and only when I open a forum thread.
    Tip: never ever use Internet Exploder! Switch to ANYTHING else

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I think Fallen lives in the T-dot, no?
    I am in the burbs but work in the Tdot, if I am in the office

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Thanks fallen, i did everything I could from this and my computer is still acting up. Although, it did speed it up. It seems like only big sites like SC an FB are the only things now that have problems. I keep getting a stop script message, or sricpt is running to long.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I use both explorer and firefox, and have that message appear on bith, but I am very surprised how much faster my system is working now. I just uninstalled a bunch of crap off my computer, and shut down add ons from both FF and EX woop!
    http://noscript.net/ <- that will help with firefox too, it shuts down scripts and you will have to tell it which ones to run the first time you visit a site
    Make sure you restart after all those changes too, some will still be semi running if you haven't

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I use firefox. I adjusted the visual effects to none and now my screen looks retro. But it did quite the computer down a bit.
    This helps a lot, but I like the pretty boxes
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They always tell us that too, we give them stuff without the boxes and they just take it, no one will have the boxes after 3 years

Tip: never ever use Internet Exploder! Switch to ANYTHING else

I am in the burbs but work in the Tdot, if I am in the office

http://noscript.net/ <- that will help with firefox too, it shuts down scripts and you will have to tell it which ones to run the first time you visit a site
    Make sure you restart after all those changes too, some will still be semi running if you haven't

This helps a lot, but I like the pretty boxes
    lol I would be one of the ppl that would have the box whenever I buy sstuff I put the receipt in the box and put it away lol...once the warranty is over ect I toss the box...or if I want to sell something I always have the directions ...I am just like that ....and I like pretty boxes !!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Me too! All lined up in my closet. Don't know why I don't throw them out. Don't even have the phone anymore but I have the box and the receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    lol I would be one of the ppl that would have the box whenever I buy sstuff I put the receipt in the box and put it away lol...once the warranty is over ect I toss the box...or if I want to sell something I always have the directions ...I am just like that ....and I like pretty boxes !!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My shocking news for today I found my old BB box. I also think I have all of the accessories . Let's hope it is all there but if not I am sure I will be told.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

DLee - I'll hook you up on my phone and you can lunch with us

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    BUDDY HINT...

Buddy, you might like this on amazon.ca that was just posted in the blog:

http://smartcanucks.ca/wilton-50-pie...rom-amazon-ca/

you have mentioned something in relation to this at some point. =)
    omg I want that sooooooooooo bad!!! I'm texting that link to my husband as we speak!! Lol
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Hello everyone! Hope everyone has had a good day today....mine has been okay.

That is one thing I really miss living out in the boonies! Delivery!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I use firefox. I adjusted the visual effects to none and now my screen looks retro. But it did quite the computer down a bit.

I haven't figured out what I want to have for dinner yet. I really crave Subway but don't want to go get it. Why don't they deliver
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    My shocking news for today I found my old BB box. I also think I have all of the accessories . Let's hope it is all there but if not I am sure I will be told.
    Yeah!

Kelsey is sick today. She has had fever all day it breaks with tylenol and then back up again when it is time for another dose. She doesn't take medicine very well her system naturally wants to reject it right away so it takes a really long time to get it down her. I can't remember what the doctor called it. Some long name. Not sure what is quite wrong yet probably find out tomorrow what is causing the fever.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thats my husband too!! I tried to clean out our crawl space in the spring and I'm pretty sure the boxes for everything we've bought in the last 10 years are down there, receipts taped to the outside of the box.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Thats my husband too!! I tried to clean out our crawl space in the spring and I'm pretty sure the boxes for everything we've bought in the last 10 years are down there, receipts taped to the outside of the box.
    oh I am not to that extent LOL usually 6 months to a year

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

oh I am not to that extent LOL usually 6 months to a year
    He keeps it as long as we own it, his "theory" is if we ever move it will be great for packing them up to move, seems legit

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I can't stand clutter...just saying I went into my shed and nearly fainted with the mess klepto had made ...grrr
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Jul 7th, 2013 at 10:45 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    He keeps it as long as we own it, his "theory" is if we ever move it will be great for packing them up to move, seems legit

lol my mom says that....... about a month ago my moms basement flooded and I was in the basement under the stairs....and there was this large box on a "dry" shelf I was going to toss it and my mom "oh no I will need that box if I move , that lamp is such an odd shape....how will I move and not break the lamp ??" I put the box back and my mom inserts " and stop rolling your eyes at me " LOL she was standing behind me ...hehehehe I was totally rolling my eyes while putting the box back !!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Jul 7th, 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Milo opened his "open me on a hot day" present yesterday and waited impatiently for the freezies to freeze, but since they are juice type ones he was happy to drink one right away=)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Thread Information