User Tag List

Page 269 of 390 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373332699.872087.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  45.3 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373332757.479801.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  28.3 KB

Ugh I hate Mondays!!!!!!

I hope everyone's day got better and all those dealing with storms are staying safe, I am headed back into my corner with a Twisted Tea and the remote. Time to take the TV back from the kids

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Gah.. coyote, I still had that picture to post. I still have few to post (tee hee)

Pammie-JP <3

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Just looking st Toronto on the news, I hope everyone there is staying safe and dry!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Out Toronto gals are in the dark... Texting with Julesie-pie, getting her info on the outages. Pammie is in the dark too.
    same here then we lost Pammie...then I lost JP...then Slammy...then Pixels.......you guys see how they all left me

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Whats going on in TO? Sorry my dish is out so I cant see any news or anythign and Im on my phone, I cant get news on it right now either :\
    apparently lots of rain that caused flooding of lots of places including the GoTrain........as Pixels informed me

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Gah.. coyote, I still had that picture to post. I still have few to post (tee hee)

Pammie-JP <3
    I need to send you something

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

my sissy came to Wpg after her work (lifeguard) to hang with some friends go to the bar ect....

pfhht pretty pathetic I got all excited thinking hmmm I will go coupon shopping...well I didn't realize how many expired in June anyways..went to Wal-mart did the Tostitos Promo...bought other items used coupons 6 bags of tostitos..$16 and 6 jars of Cheese Dip...$12.50...after coupons $18.50...yay ! then $20 back in fpc coupons !!......

will do SDM deal tomorrow and do the tostito promo again to my moms addy pick up my sissy and go from there.....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

oh and I am going to do the windex promo tomorrow also !

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

She's baaaack. 6 hrs w no power. Joy.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

saw this on fb...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Thanks Jez - I know the girl that paoted the pic you posted. Crazy. This kind of flash flooding is nuts. What's up with the weather this summer

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I think I need to ask my ex to change his fb password so I can't see what's on it. Read a bit more tonight about what he's telling people. I feel like crap now. Was going to write this on Facebook but decided not to just yet. Or maybe i will. I dont know. Too tired to think rationally but I will post it here.

Things I currently want: I want pajamas and hot chocolate and congee on a cold rainy day with a soft blanket and big pillow. I want people to understand me without me having to justify myself. I want to be heard without me having to speak. I want people not to hate me or judge me. I want to know and believe that things are going to be ok. I want to be a bear and hibernate with unlimited supplies of berries in my cave.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

dlee, telling him you are logging into his facebook so he needs to change his password will just give him more fuel against you, personally I would just try not to do it

Apart from some flickering, we did actually keep power. I took a 1/2 vacation day today though, I have some work to do that I can do online but no way I am attempting the GO ride in with the trains down
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    same here then we lost Pammie...then I lost JP...then Slammy...then Pixels.......you guys see how they all left me

apparently lots of rain that caused flooding of lots of places including the GoTrain........as Pixels informed me

I need to send you something
    I'm not in TO, just went to bed, you ladies are all too wild for me
    Jezebel, gwennad and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    saw this on fb...
    Finally back.. just got my power on at 6am... of course my cars were one of those cars swimming through downtown Toronto. Luckily I wasnt driving and hubby had the intuition to pick me up with DD before it started pouring. Left work at 4:30pm and didnt get home til 8pm! Luckily a nearby pizza place had their generator on and we ordered pizza and practically ate in the dark. What sucked the most was our house was so hot and humid that my main concern was DD sleeping through. Luckily she did with a battery operated mini fan. We all huddled together on one mattress in the livinggroom to sleep. Terrifying that our car was sandwiched between others stuck waist high on the highway out of downtown and police cars/emergency vehicles were wailing at us to get out. I had never seen water halfway up the car like that. I was prepared to unbuckle DD from her car seat andbswim home if I had to. Bah! Hope my other TO girls are safe.
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Jul 9th, 2013 at 08:17 AM.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, slambert and 5 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Thread Information