User Tag List

Page 271 of 390 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

=( big hug!! I think it's terrible to tell someone that. it's not very encouraging or motivating. I'm so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    sorry haven't been online much son had mine alot yesterday lol (he did my swagbucks for me too)

plus I felt a little down because I was told on Saturday that if I wasn't faster at my job that I would be gone. Its alot faster paced than I thought and I am the bottom, there are 8 of us 4 girls have done this type of work before the rest including me haven't but from what I was told I'm the weakest link. I'm really worried because I thought I was doing a good job , at the end of each day I feel exchausted and my body aches so I don't understand it. wish me luck please if you can, I need all the luck that I can get.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Hugs to dlee
    cmontario I wish you the "bestest" of luck..
    To all those in TO thinking of you...

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

thanks ladies sty safe TO peeps, its horrible watching whats going on there and other places

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Just popping in to say hi! Hope all in Toronto are staying safe! I know the feeling as we went through the same situation in Calgary a few weeks ago, hang in there ladies!

I have been busy all morning rallying my butt off to keep my friends Niece in first place for the Walmart mom of the year contest, shes currently in first place but only by 100 votes so I have been all over the internet trying to get her a bigger lead. She is one of the final 20 now, if she wins, $100,000 will be donated to the Canuck Place Childrens Hospice so I don't want to let her votes slip, there are to many deserving kids to let that happen! I'm blogging my butt off lol!! Feel free to vote using my signature!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Just popping in to say hi! Hope all in Toronto are staying safe! I know the feeling as we went through the same situation in Calgary a few weeks ago, hang in there ladies!

I have been busy all morning rallying my butt off to keep my friends Niece in first place for the Walmart mom of the year contest, shes currently in first place but only by 100 votes so I have been all over the internet trying to get her a bigger lead. She is one of the final 20 now, if she wins, $100,000 will be donated to the Canuck Place Childrens Hospice so I don't want to let her votes slip, there are to many deserving kids to let that happen! I'm blogging my butt off lol!! Feel free to vote using my signature!!!
    Voted

What an inspirational women!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

voted

Thinking of all you TO ladies, hope you are all safe & dry!

No package today......maybe tomorrow

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Can't vote from work (need facebook to log in) so I'll hopefully remember to do it when I get home. Inspiring story, and can't imagine...

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Voted

What an inspirational women!
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    voted

Thinking of all you TO ladies, hope you are all safe & dry!

No package today......maybe tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Can't vote from work (need facebook to log in) so I'll hopefully remember to do it when I get home. Inspiring story, and can't imagine...
    Thank you so much ladies, feel free to share on Facebook too! As a mom, I know how bad I feel when my child gets a cold so I can't even begin to tell you how strong, brave and inspiring Krystal is to live each day to the fullest for her kids while going through something so terrifying! She deserves this and the hospice does too, that $100,000 will effect the lives of so many sick kids and families!
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 3 others like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

voted glad to see she is in the lead I hope she wins best of luck to Krystal and her family

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

voted Her story touches my heart and breaks it all at the same time. I hope she wins. I read an article I shouldn't have read this morning about the after affects of chemo on childhood cancer survivors and put myself into a full panic attack, thank God for Pammie talking me off the ceiling, so I had questioned if I would go in and see her story but I'm glad I did.
    Last edited by slambert; Tue, Jul 9th, 2013 at 01:53 PM.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Voted and shared on my Facebook page!

Thinking of everyone in Toronto!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Voted for Krystal as well! Good luck to her.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

voted sadly she is only in the lead by 24 votes now - can we vote daily?? will pop it in my signature

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Voted! :D Canuck Place Children's Hospice is a wonderful charity to donate to and I'm so happy to vote and hope she wins. I can't imagine what she must be going through. I am following a blog/facebook page of a young family that some of my friends know and the dad grew up only 20 minutes away from our town. Their 2 and a half year old little girl (Lilee) has an aggressive brain tumour. Despite fighting hard for the past year or so, it seems like the tumour is winning and she probably won't make it to Christmas this year. Lilee's mom is SO incredibly inspiring, brave, etc for sharing her story the entire time. I bawl like a baby every post she posts. I couldn't imagine losing my child. They have recently started their "introduction" to Canuck Place to meet the staff, etc. I've heard amazing things about it and I will always hold it close to my heart now since it's in connection with BC Children's Hospital and its already a piece of my life already, I will forever want to support these charities because of our personal situation and stories like Lilee and Krystal. Thanks for sharing. I really hope she wins

dlee *hugs* hmmmm i wanna be facebook friends with you! i think mine is set to private so not sure if you can search me, but I'm friends with a couple of the other gals on here and I'm "Michelle Cunningham" on there with a profile pic of Jackson if you can find me and add me? (If anyone else wants to add me too, go ahead!) If that doesn't work, them PM me and I'll figure it out or turn off my settings.

To my surprise today in my email inbox, I had not one but TWO BzzAgent campaign invites! Woohoo! Got the Crest Pro Health and the Special K Nourish ones! So excited because these are my first campaigns! Was sad and super jealous that I didn't join before the International Delight Iced Coffees campaign. Really want to try them but hate buying new products to try without coupons and was hoping to score at least $1 off coupon that I know are out there before I go buy one to try. But haven't really been doing much trading/trains lately with baby coming...

Anyways, crazy about the flooding in Toronto, glad you gals are safe! This has been a crazy year for weather in Canada so far!
    Last edited by MeShell; Tue, Jul 9th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    voted sadly she is only in the lead by 24 votes now - can we vote daily?? will pop it in my signature
    Thank you for the vote! Sadly, its a 1 time vote but please feel free to share this on your twitter and facebook pages! This woman is a true hero! She really deserves this!

Thread Information