User Tag List

Page 298 of 390 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I think it could be club... but you need to sexy-it-up with accessories. Do you have:

Black booties?
    High Heel Strap Sandals?
    Heels in a Bold Color(that would match without being matchy-match to the dress?)

Black Jacket(like the other ladies have said)?
    Any short jacket in colors that would work? (think about shoes too!)

LONG earrings OR BIG hoops.

Hair up-- slicked on the sides- lots of volume up top.

Kick-Butt makeup too!

You could soooo rock it!!!!

Like this:
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sat, Jul 13th, 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Ok ladies, I need your opinion! Do you think I could wear this dress to a club or is it a sunny afternoon dress??
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    very cute def great for a sunny afternoon but if you had a lil blk jacket it could def make it an nighton the town dress
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I agree, if you could add something that would "sexify" it a bit, it would make it more evening/club appropriate. (If there is such a thing, lol!)
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I think it could be club... but you need to sexy-it-up with accessories. Do you have:

Black booties?
    High Heel Strap Sandals?
    Heels in a Bold Color(that would match without being matchy-match to the dress?)

Kick-Butt makeup too!

Like this:
    I agree that it's all about the accessories! Super high heels, and jewellery can make a big difference. If you're comfortable, you can also quickly raise the hem line by with duck tape depending on the material.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Wow thank you all so much for taking the time to read my story I'm amazed that so many took the time to read it, I even gave a disclaimer at the beginning that it was long and expected everyone to take a "hall pass" on reading it lol.

Your comments are so touching. I'm so glad I joined this train, I've had a cchance to get to know some amazing ladies!!! I consider you all amazing people and friends!!

It certainly was a long ordeal and bumpy road in building my family but it was worth all the pain and emotion. I am so blessed with my family, my boys were absolute gifts from god, doctors are even baffled that I had them both with half a uterus. My daughter was a real gift too, for the 6 years that I thought she would be the "only one" her beautiful smile and beaming personality got me through it all, as I watched friend after friend have baby after baby. I'm so blessed!! It wasn't an easy road, but it was the most amazing journey!!

Thank you all again for reading it, I'm really touched that so many of you took the time for me
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Wow...look at you go! Do you do this for a living...cause I am in dire need of a personal makeover!

Black booties?
    High Heel Strap Sandals?

Kick-Butt makeup too!

Like this:

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Black booties?
    High Heel Strap Sandals?

Kick-Butt makeup too!

Like this:
    No to all of the above. I always look so plain. I dont think Im going to go

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Go, who cares what you look like.
    You are with your hubby anyway so not like you are looking to pick up guys. Throw some makeup on, your dancing shoes and go enjoy yourself
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ok that didn't come out right, I meant I am sure you do not look plain and will look fine
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

ok lets see if I can remember everything cause stupid me didnt hit multi quote lol
    Pammie- Alexa is adorable

MeShell- what a handsome, beautiful baby boy

Jenny- Gorgeous daughter!! -Happy Birthday Young Lady

Jenny- (((hugz))) what an amazing lady you are

As for the siblings story....
    I am 1 of 4 but only knew of the 3 of us until I was 15 (my half sister was a rape result and my mom chose to give her up for adoption because abortion was not an option and she was only 15)
    I had to raise my brothers 3 & 5 years younger than me because my parents first home was the legion, Unless my dad was at homne in my bedroom doing things to me.
    Found out about my half sister when I was 15 because my father on a drunken rage told me instead of my mother.
    We finally found her about 12ish years ago.
    I finally met me sister about 10ish years ago which started out ok but then 6 years ago when my baby brother got married things went down hill. Apparently I was not a good mother raising my son on my own because I let him play video games on his DS outside instead of being on a bike. My son was almost 14. (when he was 4 1/2 he had an aneurysm and stroke and has trouble with balance). He finally learned to ride a bike when he was 16 and now it's hard to keep him off it but she didnt like that I wouldnt push him. I didn't talk to her or my other brother that listen to her not me for 2 1/2 years. Then my brother committed suicide three years ago. I had just found out that he was sorry to not back me up and wanted to contact me which hurt even more. To this day I still do not talk to her or my mother and I am better off that way. I havent spoken to my father in over 20 years and am very happy with that decision as well.
    I have been able to put everything behind me and look at my family life now, I have an almost 21 year old boy (had him when I was 18)
    raised him the best I could possibly...met new hubby 4 years ago and our thought then was if it happened great if it didn't ok. Well it did I had my daughter 3 years ago when I was 38. Wouldnt change anything ever and consider myself very lucky that I have them, my baby brother (whom I talk to at least twice a week) and my wonderful and loving SC family with me

Thank-you ladies for listening I have actually never talked to anyone as much as I do with all you

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    This is going to send kind of morbid and creepy, but one of the main reasons Scott and I decided on having 2 children was because both of us lost our parents earlier on and, in case something happened to us, we didn't want to leave Zachary completely alone in the world.
    Roger and I think the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I have always wanted 2 kids but I had complications at the beginning of my 3rd trimester with DD. Short version - got a pinched nerve in my hip that was so painful that I couldn't put any pressure on it so I had to have crutches, be on sick leave, then I couldn't lie down, followed by extreme leg & feet swelling & the recommended bed rest. On top of that my Grandma who was like a mother to me & lives in England had a bad reaction to a medical test & went downhill very quickly then past away 4 days before DD was born. I found the whole experience both physically & mentally difficult.

Had to have a c-section due to DD being in frank breech. Then I still had crutches which sucked (most people don't realize that you use your abdomen muscle as well as your arms when using crutches). I was able to get rid of my crutches about a week & a bit after DD was born, but it took almost a year to get back to normal. & for the first month or so I couldn't walk & hold DD at the same time. I was told by doctors that I would have the same experience with another pregnancy. So I don't know if I could go through all that again.

I did go to an angel card reading last fall with my sister & was told that I didn't have to have the same experience again if I looked into & tried natural/chinese/alternative medicines. & that she saw a boy in 2 to 3 years. So we will see I guess, but at the moment its one for us.
    Let me know if you're interested in trying Chinese medicine/natural therapy/acupuncture as we offer it at my work place. I had issues conceiving DD and got my body to regulate itself through acupuncture.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Speaking of babies, I was away all day because my sister in law (my husband's twin brother's wife) gave birth to her 2nd today... A baby girl weighing 8lbs named Mariah Raine. I'm a proud auntie

DH and I are planning for our 2nd and ideally we'd like to be preggo next summer when DD is 2 1/2 so by the time baby is here, she will be almost in school. But we know since we struggled for 2 1/2 yrs with DD, that we may encounter the same problem so we've just been throng it to the wind and seeing how long it really takes for us to have #2. I'm happy with 2, but DH wants 3. We've agreed that if the next one is a boy, then were done saving kids but if the next one is a girl again then I would consider a third.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Omg !!! There is so much I want to say but words are just not coming.
    Jenny, Chesterjes, everyone, your stories had me sitting here spellbound. I am truely at a loss for words,

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373771037.876842.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  30.9 KB

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

For all those on their own journeys and those who have dealt with difficulties, your stories are inspiring because they are your own. Thanks for sharing!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

this isone strong batch of ladies, your stories are inspiring and even more so having the strength to share these stories proves just how far you've come, I count my blessings everyday and that includes finding this amazing family/community full of wonderful women whose stories and lives are all so touching, thank you for having he courage to share, truly inspiring
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Wow...look at you go! Do you do this for a living...cause I am in dire need of a personal makeover!

HA! I wish I did this for a living. But, I would be forever broke in my small Northern Ontario city. We learn about "trends" about 6 months later than the rest of the world.

However, it is a huge interest of mine. I love accessories, clothing, hair, makeup, shoes, etc. I have a collection of books of dressing for you body type- what colors look best- how to match- things like that.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Thank you for sharing your stories- Chesterjes, Jenny, dlee, armygirl76, meshell and everyone else who shared- you are so strong to not only go through what you did but to share your story with others too.

I did read each and every post and had tears in my eyes while doing so. I am not the best at putting thoughts into words so I will just leave it at that

Page 298 of 390 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast

Thread Information