User Tag List

Page 170 of 390 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I think we are due for a laugh:

Attachment 182710
    Bahahaha!!! That is one of the funniest things I've read in my entire life!!!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Bahahaha!!! That is one of the funniest things I've read in my entire life!!!
    When I was actually sent that one I laughed out loud!!!! I don't laugh out loud to too many jokes! Glad you liked it!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I don't knit CLB but I will happily pay someone who does to make me some
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

See how much they love them? I have bought others since but they don't get the same reaction from them

Name:  rooball.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  82.9 KB

Name:  71986_127749543945376_6166970_n.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  66672_127749610612036_3626555_n.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  29.9 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hmmmm I am very curious to see who thinks I am buying for them based on thread chatter lol !!!..... ok buddy if you have a dh or bf what size are their feet ? and do they where ankle socks ?
    My husband wears a size 13 shoe- but isn't a fan of ankle socks
    oh and besides English do you speak or read any other language ?
    I used to speak/read French but haven't used it in 10+ years so it is pretty sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I've spent the last couple days making jam....and by the looks of my kitchen, I will still be at it for a couple days

buddy as an extra would you like any of these:
    -blueberry jam
    -blueberry lime jam
    -strawberry banana jam
    -strawberry rhubarb jam
    -very berry jam (not sure if I offered this one awhile back)

I am also overrun with herbs from my garden at the moment -if you use any of these and would like some let me know, I will gladly include as extras
    -dried chives
    -dried oregano
    -dried parsley
    -dried basil
    -dried sage
    -dried dill
    Would love any of the dried herbs or these jams: -strawberry banana jam
    -strawberry rhubarb jam
    -very berry jam
    do you have a wii game system and if so would you like controllers or rechargable remote docking station ? I dropped my wii and it broke
    That really sucks. Yes we have a Wii and would definitely make use of any accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Hi guys just hopping on for a second. These floods are awful. My brother in law was working disaster relief in High River, An and is now missing. I have a cousin and his family in Cochrane and no one has heard from them. We are under a local state of emergency right now and are close enough to the river that we could be evacuated. I will catch up when i can.
    On the plus side all I have left to do is the homemade gifts.
    Think dry thoughts for me everyone!
    Glad all is well with you and the other members from Southern Alberta. I have been glued to the tv/news/internet feeds for the most part of the day...

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Ok- I NEED help... I attempted to make jam and when it set it is SUPER hard. Is there any way to save this?

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

have you tried re-heating it and adding more liquid (water/juice) then re setting?

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

have you tried re-heating it and adding more liquid (water/juice) then re setting?
    Haven't tried anything yet. How mic liquid should I add? Should I use water or juice?

I made triple berry, strawberry and peach jam.

This is likely the result of trying to make jam with 5 kids underfoot!!!
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I would start with very little water (say 1/4 cup per 7-8 cup batch). Jam can be reheated and reset numerous times and still turn out ok. I would take a little out of the pan when reheating, and put it in a cup ( 1/4" or so) and let it cool completley (stick it in the fridge to speed things up)....check the texture. If ok bottle again and process. If it is still to hard, I'd add another 1/4 cup and repeat
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Jun 21st, 2013 at 10:33 PM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

My thoughts are with those affected by the floods Hope everyone is safe.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

something to cheer you up and enjoy: Calvin and Hobbes Photoshopped into photographs!

http://petapixel.com/2013/02/21/calv...eal-locations/

there's more on the site, enjoy! =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

MeShell - if you ever need anything from the states, let me know! I go there every other week to get gas. saves me tons of money!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Today has been a long day, thank you all for keeping Calgary in your prayers! It's gone as fa as medicine hat now.....poor alberta! The silver lining though is that the Alberta government will be stepping in to help out people who lost homes and helping rebuild!!!!... I had been sick to my stomach since I heard of and saw the first home swept into the creek, I can't even imagine how the home owners feel from one minute being a home owner and the next minute havkng nothing, So im very thankful to have a government who is taking care of this, I don't always have a great deal of good to say about our government, but I'm very proud of them today for all they have done and promised to do for Calgary.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

hmmmm I am very curious to see who thinks I am buying for them based on thread chatter lol !!!..... ok buddy if you have a dh or bf what size are their feet ? and do they where ankle socks ?
    DH wears size 10-11 shoes but does not wear ankle socks

oh and besides English do you speak or read any other language ?
    French although with my memere and pepere passed away we dont speak as much anymore (they were from france) and as for reading i can make it out

I am currently single.....speak/read French...English was my second language...now I am loosing French as I rarely use it....
    I've spent the last couple days making jam....and by the looks of my kitchen, I will still be at it for a couple days

buddy as an extra would you like any of these:
    -blueberry jam
    -blueberry lime jam
    -strawberry banana jam
    -strawberry rhubarb jam
    -very berry jam (not sure if I offered this one awhile back)

I am also overrun with herbs from my garden at the moment -if you use any of these and would like some let me know, I will gladly include as extras
    -dried chives
    -dried oregano
    -dried parsley
    -dried basil
    -dried sage
    -dried dill
    We LOVE jam in our house and i am always looking for dried herbs and spices

do you have a wii game system and if so would you like controllers or rechargable remote docking station ? I dropped my wii and it broke
    We have 2 Wii's so controllers/docking station would be used well
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Shoot I was just in Great Falls this past weekend I could have looked for some for you! I go often next time I will look and next time I go and will pick you up some if I find it! We found Root Beer Sundae Topping by Smuckers at Target haven't tried it yet.
    oh I bought Orange Crush and Dr.Pepper ...yummy

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    See how much they love them? I have bought others since but they don't get the same reaction from them

Name:  rooball.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  82.9 KB

Name:  71986_127749543945376_6166970_n.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  66672_127749610612036_3626555_n.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  29.9 KB
    omg thos pics are priceless !! have you tried the cosmic catnip fleece knots ? jez used to go bananas over those...and I know how to make them

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Today has been a long day, thank you all for keeping Calgary in your prayers! It's gone as fa as medicine hat now.....poor alberta! The silver lining though is that the Alberta government will be stepping in to help out people who lost homes and helping rebuild!!!!... I had been sick to my stomach since I heard of and saw the first home swept into the creek, I can't even imagine how the home owners feel from one minute being a home owner and the next minute havkng nothing, So im very thankful to have a government who is taking care of this, I don't always have a great deal of good to say about our government, but I'm very proud of them today for all they have done and promised to do for Calgary.
    It is horrible...here no wheres close but they were showing houses with 10+ inches of water and sewage ...cars were stalled on the streets as ppl went under the underpass and the water was up to the windows.....sad thing our city is not going to be helping with the damage or clean up as they said it (rain) came to fast and there was no possible way the water/sewage systems could handle it ppl without insurance ?? and those with were saying their insurance only covers 20% ....yikes apparently it is hard for certain areas to even get flood insurance .....just not right

I did get my buddy 1 gift today
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Jun 22nd, 2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: forgot how to spell again :P

Thread Information