User Tag List

Page 177 of 390 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Yes, I do enjoy camping. We try to take the trailer out a couple of times a year or do a camping vacation! We try to camp at places that have fun things for everyone in our family to enjoy.
    My DH can rough it better than I can.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Just got back from the US shopping trip. Picked up my buddy's amazon.com gift (Day 1) from the Ferry, then did a few hours shopping. A little disappointed cuz I had planned on going to Hobby Lobby, but turns out they are closed Sundays. I had to laugh.. my BF stocked up on running shoes and steel toes.. coming out of the store I said it looks like my shoe problem is contagious. Picked up a couple more items for my buddy, still couldn't find her most wanted, but I think I have enough. Maybe...

My other goal was to check out the Keurig prices.. wow, not cheap in the US. Came back home around 6pm and went to my own Walmart where I knew they had them cheaper.. out of stock. Drove to London closest store.. out of stock.. finally third store had them. Woo hoo.. just brewed my first cup and.. hmm, the process was great, but the coffee is.. meh. Maybe its just the flavour, I bought a 3pk Coconut mocha something, but it tastes pretty watery. I hope my attempt in the morning goes better, I'll try the Italian roast that came with the machine! Maybe it just needs to be broke in...

Buddy, I still have my homemade item to make.. I'm on the fence between two options.. then wrap. Likely means I'll be mailing later in the week, as I'm working full days this week.. but it'll be on it's way soon enough!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

catching up now!!

I love camping although I don't go as often as I would like!

the past couple weeks I've been watching "Murder she wrote" on Netflix. It's been quite enjoyable. =) yesterday I watched a few episodes while I slowly wrapped all my buddies gifts. I am all done. just waiting for one to arrive in the mail (hopefully tomorrow or tuesday) and then I will send it all off!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sry I've been mia for a few days. The school year is wrapping up and things are very busy! Also, I went to my last wedding of the season yesterday. It was fabulous, but my head (from a few too many cocktails) and feet (from dancing til the am) our hurtin today!!

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Btw, again off topic. I love Stuart McLean from cbc's vinyl tap. This story cracks me up every time I hear it!
    http://dailysplice.com/directory/CBC...episode-189393

click play now, top right corner.
    I love Stuart McLean and the Vinyl Cafe. I've seen him live three times, and he even sent my dbf one of his CDs after I posted on hs FB page last year. He's such a talented Canadian storyteller!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372038042.830177.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  45.0 KB

I hope you all know I'm just joking, right?!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Sooooooooo I met with the fabulous Slammy today for lunch! She let me use her shower or destinkify myself too! (was at gg camp since Friday) But that is not the best part! She had a package for her buddy ready to be delivered - to ME! I was blown away
    We had a great lunch at her fave place too, so good . So now I am finally home, and have to stare at this box of presents
    that's so exciting! I can't wait till the packages start to open. now that I'm "done" my package, I am getting nervous that my buddy won't like it!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Phew! For some reason, i thought mail day was the 24th. Very excited to see it's Friday. I had 't even started to wrap! I'm so happy now!!!!

Also excited that I finally went out with my son to pick out his grade 8 grad outfit. Gonna be a super handsome little man!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the hugs now my grandpa goes for his hip replacement tomorrow morning.... It's been a very wonky few days!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372049708.119125.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  33.9 KB

I love to see that some are keeping their sense of humor in the face of adversity. I have been told this picture is from Medicine Hat.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

So I'm ready to mail. I was really looking for material to make this one WL item, but I just couldn't find it. So, I'm mailing tomorrow. Now, you all watch, I'll come across the material I was looking for a few days after I mail I'm sure! That's usually how it works.
    Also, I'm bragging a little, mostly because I created my own pattern, and after three hours, I almost perfected it! My first attempt at a sun bonnet! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and I love this material!
    Peanuts buildabear wears it well.
    Maybe tmw I'll attach a pic of baby wearing it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~ Becky ~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning all! Just caught up reading from where I left off. Been up with a bit of an upset stomach this morning as I went a little crazy at the Mandarin last night. We had a fun night and closed them up - we were there from 6:30 and left around 9:30 then continued our chatting in the parking lot. Me, Melissa, my mom, my 2 aunts and my 2 cousins. One of my aunts is a bit estranged from the family so it turned out better than we expected. Not sure why the upset stomach as I didn't eat anything weird, just what I usually eat. Ah well, it was a very nice treat. Back to my green smoothies n greek yogurt today.

Buddy, so I lied - I got you another 2 gifts yesterday...when will it stop? I couldn't resist! I already need another box or I just may need to get a photocopy paper box for you from work. Not sure how much THAT size of box will cost to ship? Or maybe it will be easier and cheaper to mail you 2 smaller boxes?

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's Grade 8 Graduation at our school tonight. Which means I probably won't be home until pretty late, and may be too tired to post.

Have a marvellous Monday everyone!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Good Morning! Slammy - do you have any told painting tools? the dotters to make the fingernail dots are pretty much the same... DD has a set. If I wasn't working on the weekend I would get you to stop by and we could do you up! She has two fold out makeup train cases of polish and goodies.
    Back to work tonight, waiting for the puppy to play herself out and then I am going back to bed.
    I got 5 more gifts for my buddy yesterday on the way home from camp, had to make a pit stop so ran into a couple of stores.
    I think I can start wrapping and should be able to mail on wed. or thurs.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

K here's babe with bonnet. Trickster wouldn't hold still!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I'm allowed to send today right? Or do I have to wait till the 28th?
    chesterjes likes this.
    ~ Becky ~

Thread Information