User Tag List

Page 195 of 390 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    So buddy...

I still have to pick up a few more items, so...

Would you like me to buy for anyone else in your household, if you didn't mention any of their wishes on your WL?

OR

If you mentioned family's wishes on your WL, would you be offended if most of the items we're for you?
    Either way is fine for me. I love surprises and certainly wouldn't be offended.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh boy!!!! I'm SO excited. When I go down to my parent's for the long weekend my mom and I are going to a MOVIE in a theatre!!!! I haven't been to one since last summer lol. And dinner!!!!! With NO kid along!!!!! My dad will have his hands full lol.

And I'm sure your dad will love it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Good evening ladies, I've had an uber busy day but I got tons done!!

JR buddy your package is all wrapped up and numbered, it's just waiting on me to unpack an Epicure order so I can steal the box and pack it up. I will mail it on Friday I'm so excited for you to get everything, I'm very happy with how it all come together!

Trent had his grade 6 graduation ceremony today (not sure exactly when they started having a ceremony in grade 6..LOL) It was really cute. And we had him to physio last night and found out he does not have planters fasciitis in his feet he has severs disease which is when the growth plate in the heel grows faster than the muscles...long story short he's in A LOT of pain and is not allowed any activity over what is looking like most of the summer for anyone who has spent 5 mins with him knows just how difficult it will be to keep him still. Thank God he's going to my Mom's on Friday for two weeks, she'll settle him down..LOL I feel so bad for the poor kid.
    mimzy71, bluzsuz and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    OMG that game is frustrating yet I cant stop playing lol... level 147 for me
    I finally passed it just now! Now please help me unlock the next episode so I can get my butt to the next obstacle! lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OH and just in case anyone is wondering it is NOT a nice thing to say "disease" to the mother of a cancer survivor. I think the poor physio guy was traumatized by the look on my face. Severs disease isn't a disease at all it's a condition!! That is my rant, and as Pammie would say...Slammy out

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Omg Nat you made me spit coffee! That is hilarious!
    I am all done little buddy train but I am going to wait and mail it at the same time as big buddy train. I have it narrowed down to 12 that could be my buddy Lol love to guess!!
    Here is a hint for my little buddy: the package isn't just for one munchkin
    Big buddy: you live east of me, and you like to take trips
    OOOOOHHHH, me, me, me!! I live east, and who likes to take trips more than a travel agent???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

ME?

i think i asked for itQUOTE=nat77;5511572]Okay... BIG hint for my buddy.... You had mentioned that you liked Skinny Cow on your wishlist, meso I picked up a box.

They're gone.

I had never tried them before. That sh*t is AWESOME!!!

So, I bought another box and hid them deep in the recesses of my basement.

That box, too, is gone.

I am not sure if you will find a box in your package.... but if you do, it will be because I managed to find some will power that I haven't yet been able to find [/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Another busy day for me! Package all ready to go! We just for back from the Keg for supper ( today is our Wedding Anniversary ) then had to put together a patio set and now back to start packing! We are going to Newfoundland in 3 days, for 2 months and I don't even have my packing started.... I keep SAYING I'm going to start but procrastination is winning this one! I can see me last day just dumping drawers straight into suitcases!! Lol
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Wed, Jun 26th, 2013 at 11:55 PM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Looks like a few of us put Skinny cow treats on our lists! Which does not help me in figuring out who my buddy is. OH the suspense! I need more hints from people

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Another busy day for me! Package all ready to go! We just for back from the Keg for supper ( today is our Wedding Anniversary ) then had to put together a patio set and now back to start packing! We are going to Newfoundland in 3 days, for 2 months and I don't even have my packing started.... I keep SAYING I'm going to start but procrastination is winning this one! I can see me last day just dumping drawers straight into suitcases!! Lol
    Happy Anniversary!!!! Have a wonderful time in Newfoundland!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Happy Anniversary!!!! Have a wonderful time in Newfoundland!
    Thank you, and Thank you
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Finally done with graduation festivities. Feeling a little weepy because tomorrow, we take the graduate to the lake where he will be a camp counsellor for the next two months. He is then off to college in a really big city for the next three years. The longest he has ever been away from home is a week!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Jez....i know you're out there lurking....where are you??

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Candy Crush? I've been stuck on Lvl 65 for days now. Sooooo irritated!

That's awesome!

Jez is so mean. Look what she's done ro our sweet and innocent armygirl
    yup you guessed it that is the game hey now I said I would lend armygirl my special bear .....he is a riot (as much as a stuffy can be lol) he is pink wears a dress his first name is MR. last name BEAR ...he is a little raggedy but I have had him 25 years...oh and I cut off his tail

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok I forgot one thing - that candy saga game. I just started playing. I send lives to people but I don't think you can have more than 5 any way so I'm not sure what the point is! I have it on my phone too and my fingers have a hard time with it
    I wondered the same I am at level 92

When someone sends you lives, you have to "accept" them. The trick is to not accept them before you need them or they're wasted. But if you do it when you're out of lives, you'll get them. Same as the extra moves. Accept them right before you need them
    ok but where are they stored ?

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Candy crush is dumb and I will never play it again........ Sneaks into the corner to play her five lives and swear at the game lol
    yup I usually spend 1 round of each level trying to figure out whats going on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Im stuck on level 65, have been for a couple weeks. I hate that game but cant stop playing it, does this make sense to anyone else? LOL

OH and Im mailing today!!!
    makes tons of sense to me !! As I silently swear at the game !

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I'm probably one of the only Candy Crush lovers. It's so addicting and I've been playing it for months. I've been stuck on some levels for weeks but other levels I've had some great luck.

I'm on level 200..... (don't hate me)....and I haven't had to spend any money on extra candies...it's really just been luck!!
    I speant some money on the game but had recieved a FB Gift Card ..

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    A medium size moving box that weighs about 35-40 ( my best guess) and extra insurance cost me $42.00,

Buddy can you please give your DH a camera when you open it. I want to see a picture of your face when you open a couple of your gifts.
    I want to see !!!

Dear buddy, here are your hints:
    - you have a significant other
    - you like to read
    - your family annoys you from timw to time
    - you should have your package by the end of he week
    you are deff not my buddy !!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Okay... BIG hint for my buddy.... You had mentioned that you liked Skinny Cow on your wishlist, so I picked up a box.

They're gone.

I had never tried them before. That sh*t is AWESOME!!!

So, I bought another box and hid them deep in the recesses of my basement.

That box, too, is gone.

I am not sure if you will find a box in your package.... but if you do, it will be because I managed to find some will power that I haven't yet been able to find
    omg you had me laughing !!

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    So buddy...

I still have to pick up a few more items, so...

Would you like me to buy for anyone else in your household, if you didn't mention any of their wishes on your WL?

OR

If you mentioned family's wishes on your WL, would you be offended if most of the items we're for you?
    I am good either way although not sure if but I think I mentioned klepto....

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm not guessing Jez anymore cuz she's too cheeky and I think we shall send her to the corner

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    OMG that game is frustrating yet I cant stop playing lol... level 147 for me
    hmmm I wonder if the game automatically adds your friends who play...will have to check !

I finally passed it just now! Now please help me unlock the next episode so I can get my butt to the next obstacle! lol
    I just sent you a ticket...I didn't accept the extra moves ...so when I run out of my 5 lives...I just close the game ...open it again and the extra lives will be there ?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Hope you have an awesome trip !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Finally done with graduation festivities. Feeling a little weepy because tomorrow, we take the graduate to the lake where he will be a camp counsellor for the next two months. He is then off to college in a really big city for the next three years. The longest he has ever been away from home is a week!
    Congrats to your son Jody !!

Grad today was awesome my lil bro graduated today ! won scholarships also <<<<-----surprised us all ! lol needless to say I didn't accomplish anything but helping him ...carrying his suit jacket..or hat or tying his tie <<<sissy and I went to youtube for a step by step LOL or fixing his hair LOL it was a great day !! Lots of pics / lots of laughs happy for him

Was also happy to see you guys only chatted 5 pages while I was away
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Jun 27th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Jez....i know you're out there lurking....where are you??
    I was catching up and hoping multi quote didn't fail me !!!

Thread Information