User Tag List

Page 215 of 390 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Grocery shopping done for another week, now it time to get back to the de cluttering and moving rooms. Oh I cannot wait to have my official stockpile room and my second freezer.

Trying to remember why I talked my mom out of going for the weekend, I could be in a hotel and not worrying about the cleaning and de cluttering but instead here I am in an episode of hoarders.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Going out for supper at a friends house this evening! Hope everyone is having a fun and safe long weekend! Enjoy yourselves!
    Actually I like country....so I will rock-on Country style!!!!

I was 47 years young yesterday! If anyone was wondering! I don't mind sharing.
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Sat, Jun 29th, 2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling of course!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Had an awesome first Saturday sprung from the hospital, had some passes for the theatre in Lloydminster so went and saw World War Z then I went to Ricki' s got some charcoal shorts 40% off to fit my skinny body while I gain weight back into my proper clothes. Then did shoppers to get my point stocked up on 15 boxes of stouffers 5 cheese crustinis easy snack for me. They were on for $2.50, 2 x large boxes of Quaker oatmeal bars 7.50 - $6.00 in manger stickers yah $1.50, but best of all 1 box of tassimo maxwell tcups rang in wrong SCOP free, and a box of chai tea latte tassimo cup rang in wrong SCOP .99 so $18 worth of tcups for .99

Then to treat myself a black tea lemon aid from Starbucks never had it before so good!

I hope everyone has as good of day as me!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I LOVE the black tea Lemonade at Starbucks. Scooped up the Groupon PammieD posted about a couple weeks ago (??? maybe not have been that long, my days are running together and have no concept of time) which I plan to spend on either this or the passion tea version also so so so so so good. Hmmmmm now I want Starbucks, too bad the closest one is about half an hour away.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Had an awesome first Saturday sprung from the hospital, had some passes for the theatre in Lloydminster so went and saw World War Z then I went to Ricki' s got some charcoal shorts 40% off to fit my skinny body while I gain weight back into my proper clothes. Then did shoppers to get my point stocked up on 15 boxes of stouffers 5 cheese crustinis easy snack for me. They were on for $2.50, 2 x large boxes of Quaker oatmeal bars 7.50 - $6.00 in manger stickers yah $1.50, but best of all 1 box of tassimo maxwell tcups rang in wrong SCOP free, and a box of chai tea latte tassimo cup rang in wrong SCOP .99 so $18 worth of tcups for .99

Then to treat myself a black tea lemon aid from Starbucks never had it before so good!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Having a black tea lemonade as I type lol....so addicted and I have to walk by two starbucks (a block and a half away from eaxh other) to get to work lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Also have a question (mostly for the BC'ers), I was charged HST on my receipt. I know HST is no more... but do we get charged both taxes for mailing parcels?
    Not sure I will check my receipt when I get home from work

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Melissa, my receipt shows $0 PST, $0 HST and $1.49 PST
    The postage and fuel surcharge also show G/5% on those lines
    Jezebel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend will chat later and catch up

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I LOVE the black tea Lemonade at Starbucks. Scooped up the Groupon PammieD posted about a couple weeks ago (??? maybe not have been that long, my days are running together and have no concept of time) which I plan to spend on either this or the passion tea version also so so so so so good. Hmmmmm now I want Starbucks, too bad the closest one is about half an hour away.
    I grabbed a groupon also I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks, I don't drink coffee and I find most of their drink to sweet but oh their refreshers and cold teas yummmm. Hailey LOVES Starbucks like obsessed she even has a whole bunch of secret menu drinks saved on her app lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi All! Busy day...went to the gym and just got back from some intense June 30th coupon spending...LOL!! Greenworks, venus razors, Palmolive, fleecy etc. I'm beat. I also went to Canadian Tire to get my Nutribullet replaced because it started to leak . Wasn't overfilling it and I closed it tightly so I waited patiently in line and got a replacement. Can't live without that thing. Also went to Bowring and got some glasses which were pretty reasonable and NO TAX. I have 2 $3 Aveeno coups that will unfortunately go to waste as I don't see a good sale this week. Unless someone in Brampton / Mississauga wants to meet up and take em off my hands. OKAY...going to find room for all my greenworks stock. I went to 3 diff SDM's and the one with the best selection was making a fuss to take my printed coupons. Of course right? I felt bad to go back in to purchase more so I went to another location where all they had was the dish soap, which I only bought 4 of the 8 there. I asked the cashier when they will be getting the bathroom spray in stock and she got someone to bring me 2 from the BACK.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy...where are you?

I suppose this ^ could count as a buddy hint for many riders.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Also went to Starbucks today in Target as I was thirsty. GOt me a very berry hibiscus drink...was pretty darn tasty!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Saw the Heat tonight and omg I laughed so hard! Funny movies and I sure could use it. My dad was home with the kiddo and they made out well. Kid was even asleep when we got home, he never does that for me! Perhaps Poppy should babysit more often... Also had fajitas at Lone Star and mmm mmm! I think I've gained 5lbs just today, McD for breakfast, dairy queen for ice cream, popcorn at the movie and then dinner! eek! Oh well, once in awhile can't hurt, I hope!!

Hope I get my box soon, well soon next week Thought perhaps a later delivery wouldn't be so bad either. Less time to wait before opening begins

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am the same no coffee here, but I have found a few drinks I love. I want to try the refreshers but have not yet, probably on my next visit.

I grabbed a groupon also I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks, I don't drink coffee and I find most of their drink to sweet but oh their refreshers and cold teas yummmm. Hailey LOVES Starbucks like obsessed she even has a whole bunch of secret menu drinks saved on her app lol
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I am the same no coffee here, but I have found a few drinks I love. I want to try the refreshers but have not yet, probably on my next visit.
    The cool lime refresher is delicious it got this nice mint undertone mmmm

i just made this I will let you know how it turns out.

Black Tea Lemonade

Tea:
    4 large black tea bags (or 6ish regular sized tea bags)
    6 cups of water

Lemonade:
    1 cup sugar
    1 cup water (for the simple syrup)
    1 cup lemon juice (from 4-6 lemons)

Bring 6 cups of water to boil, remove from heat, add tea bags and allow to steep for 10 minutes.

While the tea steeps, make your simple syrup: heat the water and sugar in a small saucepan until the sugar is completely dissolved. Meanwhile, juice your lemons.

Combine the lemon juice, simple syrup, and steeped tea in a pitcher. Stir! Refrigerate for about an hour.

If it’s too strong for you, just add some cold water!

Serve over ice, with stripey straws, if at all possible.

Thread Information