User Tag List

Page 299 of 390 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Hello to all the wonderful ladies on here,

We are home. Had an extremely rough first night at home. So exhausted. I have SO much to say, comment, tell, thank yous, etc etc etc but I just do not have the energy to sit down and type out a lot right now. I will do my best to catch up later today or tomorrow, looking forward to opening prezzies tomorrow! Just a few quick thank yous before I go try to nap while the rest of the household is sleeping at the moment....

thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments, congrats, etc about Mason
    thank you to slambert for updating you ladies from my facebook posts!
    thank you to NickiB for the wonderful envie of a little note that said "thought of you while shopping in the USA" and enclosed was a pkg of root beer gum!!!.....i opened this envie the day i went into labour and it made me smile :D
    thank you to cowgirlmama.......i had packed the "open when baby2 arrives" envie in my hospital bag.....thank you SO much for the amber necklace for Mason!!!

*BIG HUGS* to ALL of you!

Nap time...

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

afternoon ladies

Thank you for sharing your stories you are all so strong

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

so excited for tomorrow so is DS
    can't wait to open gifts thanks again Missidj & Melissa13
    Last edited by cmontario; Sun, Jul 14th, 2013 at 03:01 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I am gonna need some serious willpower tomorrow to stop from just tearing everything open on day 1!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    this isone strong batch of ladies, your stories are inspiring and even more so having the strength to share these stories proves just how far you've come, I count my blessings everyday and that includes finding this amazing family/community full of wonderful women whose stories and lives are all so touching, thank you for having he courage to share, truly inspiring
    Couldn't have said it better! I'm not much for words but I did read through all of your stories and I'm in awe by how strong you all are. Couldn't imagine having to go through some of those things. *Hugs to all*

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Wow,amazing stories ladies,i read each and every word.Thank you all so much for sharing.you are a strong amazing,group of women.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Hailey and I have packed each others day 1-5 and are set to head out to the trailer again for the week. Mitch will commute in to work. Can't wait for presents yahhhhh

some pic from last week please excuse my lazy sons attire
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sun, Jul 14th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Just realized it's PREZZIE DAY TOMORROW!!!!! I've been counting down for the past couple of weeks.... then almost FORGOT this past weekend---Yay!!! I'm so excited for prezzie day!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I know we have some duct tape fans on here so I wanted to show you Haileys new duct tape! She also got pink zebra. I am on the search for an I love cake roll for her, she always jokes that her favourite cake is all cake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I have Trent's and my prezzie on the counter waiting for tomorrow!!!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Apex cited fr tomorrow!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Wow. My phone is awesome. That was supposed to say I am so excited for tomorrow!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Apex cited fr tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Wow. My phone is awesome. That was supposed to say I am so excited for tomorrow!
    lol
    Apex cited fr tomorrow too!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Sending you hugs - I know how stressful that can be. We've been trying for a long time for #3, and unfortunately unlike #2 it is taking forever. We've recently taken the let's not think about it approach.....hopefully stressing about it less will make it happen sooner rather than later
    We tried for almost 2 yrs for our 3rd which might not seem like a long time to many but to me it felt like forever. I wanted another baby so badly and after over a year of trying I was sure it wasn't going to happen. It was hard and I didn't talk about it much to anyone but my DH because to me it didn't seem right to be upset that it was taking longer for a third when so many women have trouble getting pregnant at all. Thankfully it was in God's plan for us to have another one and we were blessed with Callen=) 3 was always our number and our friends thought we were nuts but truthfully if I was younger (I'm 38 this year) I would have had another! I chose to have my tubes taken out with the last one (I had a C-Section so they were in there anyway!) and I have to admit I have some sadness about it but I also know that if it is in God's plan for our family to grow it will happen some how

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Just a warning Kate I can't remember what I sent for which day except the last two days lol and there is no reason for the order just the way they got tagged
    Your second part to the July 30 is in the mail tomorrow

Page 299 of 390 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 ... LastLast

Thread Information