User Tag List

Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Today I got 4 packages of gum! Yummy! Will post this past weeks presents tomorrow.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

GO QUICK
    https://www.facebook.com/Canadiantir...97141920349737
    Save up to 7c/litre on gas this weekend at CT
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I had never heard of these before, I looked them up online and sent my mom in to get them for me the day after I got your wish list (she works next door to Petsmart) and this was the last package on the shelf, my mom was not sure if I wanted 1 or 2 packs so she asked the girl when they would get more in and the girl looked confused, wonder if ours have the same issue keeping them on the shelf.
    Likely, we have 4 in a reasonable distance and my BF travels around the GTA for work and it is rare we can find them anywhere
    , it is an exclusive brand so not sure why there is such a shortage of them. Sadly, they do not last long, the boys throw them in the water fountain and they never puff up properly again
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

It is now at 2754 - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    GO QUICK
    https://www.facebook.com/Canadiantir...97141920349737
    Save up to 7c/litre on gas this weekend at CT
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hope your day gets better SassyAshley

The trivet is from Winner's Bluz. SassyAshley love's pink and that is about as close as I could get LOL.

Kate, I love your hair straight also .

Briwantstosave super spoiled me again today . I received a generous Timmie's gift card and two beautiful pair of earrings which, are perfect. Thank you Bri, not sure what I am going to do with myself after tomorrow, am used to being spoiled everyday LOL.

I will post a picture shortly.

Name:  earrings.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  34.5 KB

Last edited by coyote00; Tue, Jul 30th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Okay, Finn joined me in my picture. He drinks out of our bathroom sink when we turn it on. I went to the bathroom to take this pic, and he assumed it was time for a drink lol!

So I have super naturally curly hair (you can check out the pic on my profile). My hairdresser was able to get my hair softer and straighter than it has ever been before! I'm never washing it lol!

Attachment 188289
    Wow SUPER pretty!! I'm on the opposite scale with hair,
    I usually have straight / wavy hair but since I'm in the most humid place on earth I've been moussing it up and going curly
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I'm having trouble with my camer app again, but todays pressies are totally awesome... AGAIN!
    I got wilton flower cupcake liners (yellow flower liners) they are super cute. I honestly cant wait to make cupcakes for the kids
    And Chyna got gumballs! Shes currently stashing them in her room so her siblings dont get into them lol

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

On the 16th day of Christmas mmy buddy Pammie gave to me: hummus & sesame chips & dora band aids for DD! Thanks so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Jul 30th, 2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Spelling
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

beef jerky today. yummy.... being sneaky at work.. gotta go

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Sorry I've been MIA.. my buddy Nat gave me boogie wipes & a jar of vaseline (essentials for DD!) for Day 15 & 16.

Thank you! I've loved everything in my package and am also sad to see this train come to an end. However, I see I have a Part A & Part B for tomorrow's last gift and am tickled with excitement to see what they are!

Buddy, I hope you're enjoying your presents... I know you've been busy with all that's going on in your life so I understand you haven't been on much and it doesn't bother me at all in case you were wondering. I enjoyed shopping for you and hope everything gets better for you Pam! Wishing you only smiles and happiness.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Day 16-- Face cloths!!!!! (mine keep disappearing)
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  55.3 KB

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thank you all, reviews are done and were pretty good this year. Best news of all we are done for another year. For me the worst part is sitting here well everyone else goes as for some reason I am always last. Stuff like this kind of brings our my anxiety.

Yes I love Pink, so much so I have some how got my Dad buying me pink office supplies for work. Everything he buys is normally black so no one can complain about colour but sometimes there is will be one pink one just for me. He mocks the pink yet he supports the pink.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

haha people know not to touch purple stuff in my office because I will hunt them down. I hate review time, even though I know there will be no issues, it is always what if
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Today for my present I got a set of rubber spatulas! A baker can never have too many rubber spatulas! Love them!! thank you!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Today my buddy Bluz gave me a bag of Orville ready to eat popcorn (I might break into this while finishing up my painting!) plus every couponers need, envies in all sizes! Oh.. and a cute little sticky note pad with Santa on it.. saving this for Christmas trains!

Thanks Suzanne!

Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast

Thread Information