Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1752
Like Tree7794Likes

Thread: Frugal June Bugs - Frugal Chatter continued

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Good morning all!

Great pic Bronwen.

Just having a quiet moment while all the guests sleep. Spent yesterday in Niagara on the Lake and Niaraga falls. Nothing spent there, that's for sure. I don't need any rude t-shirts or falls shot glasses :D. We packed a picnic and had a lovely lunch beside the lake.

Off to some garage sales shortly. Haven't done that in ages and looking to see if I can find some camping bargains.

On a plus note, I got my first Co51 cheque yesterday. Super fast, I was quite impressed.

Nancy, putting your coupon in the post today. Do you want the wet food one too (you're welcome to it!)?

have a super saturday all!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    My cat does that because he likes to chase the wrinkles as they get smoothed out when I pull the sheet. I've learned to put an extra blanket on top of the bed, and when he jumps up, I wrap him in the blanket and put him in the laundry basket nearby. By the time he manages to get out of that mess, the bed is done.

Good plan but that would take all the fun out of it for me.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just finished my first cup of Tim Horton Coffee with the Tassimo.Its pretty good,a great start for the week end.Still need to read a few sheets of instructions,but in the morning I dont enjoy reading instructions lol!!!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Not looking forward to today as it will probably end up being "Piss off the Neighbor Day".

Short story is I live in a semi with the neighbor's cedar tree branches overhanging our property big time and causing water damage. She said we could cut it down and now has changed her mind and we can do it when her house is sold. Well, she she won't own it then. So today, legally we will be cutting off anything overhanging our property and offering her the stuff we cut off. If she does not want it then off to the dump we go.

We are hoping it will look ugly enough to her that we can take the whole tree down.

Hoping it goes well. Cross your fingers for us.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have been MIA for a bit-first our week of company and then this week catching up on all the things we didn't get done last week-we had a super time though. DD had a big project/speech due this week so we are happy that turned out well! Now packing for 14 year old DD 4 day school canoe trip on Monday-she is also to cook some food to take along. DH is off getting new tires and an alignment so definitely will not be a frugal day around here-oh well we do have a flexi budget rather than a fixed monthly amount so it should be fine. DH and I are planning a couple days away in Spokane for some R and R and shopping on Monday once DD is launched on her trip. Have a good week all!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

just the kibble thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Good morning all!

Great pic Bronwen.

Just having a quiet moment while all the guests sleep. Spent yesterday in Niagara on the Lake and Niaraga falls. Nothing spent there, that's for sure. I don't need any rude t-shirts or falls shot glasses :D. We packed a picnic and had a lovely lunch beside the lake.

Off to some garage sales shortly. Haven't done that in ages and looking to see if I can find some camping bargains.

On a plus note, I got my first Co51 cheque yesterday. Super fast, I was quite impressed.

Nancy, putting your coupon in the post today. Do you want the wet food one too (you're welcome to it!)?

have a super saturday all!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Not looking forward to today as it will probably end up being "Piss off the Neighbor Day".

Short story is I live in a semi with the neighbor's cedar tree branches overhanging our property big time and causing water damage. She said we could cut it down and now has changed her mind and we can do it when her house is sold. Well, she she won't own it then. So today, legally we will be cutting off anything overhanging our property and offering her the stuff we cut off. If she does not want it then off to the dump we go.

We are hoping it will look ugly enough to her that we can take the whole tree down.

Hoping it goes well. Cross your fingers for us.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

+1

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So excited - i found a site called justmemusic and it personalizes kids songs like veggie tales, elmo, a princess tea party and it had free tracks to download. I got 6 tracks for my niece and nephew and now i'm going to watch for a coupon code to order them a cd each for christmas.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    So excited - i found a site called justmemusic and it personalizes kids songs like veggie tales, elmo, a princess tea party and it had free tracks to download. I got 6 tracks for my niece and nephew and now i'm going to watch for a coupon code to order them a cd each for christmas.
    That sounds cool ill have to check it out!

Anyone here give their kids Kumon books? DD looooves them.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

hi all. we had my youngest birthday party, last night and today. 2 friends for a sleepover last night. with bonefire, and tv time. tehn bed. wake up n the am for breakfast. tehn friends arive. homemade piza, gifts, cake. then off to the local pool . cost 18.00 total to get in. for everyone. killer time. girls swam for 2 hours.... exhusted. and big smiles from everyone.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    hi all. we had my youngest birthday party, last night and today. 2 friends for a sleepover last night. with bonefire, and tv time. tehn bed. wake up n the am for breakfast. tehn friends arive. homemade piza, gifts, cake. then off to the local pool . cost 18.00 total to get in. for everyone. killer time. girls swam for 2 hours.... exhusted. and big smiles from everyone.
    Ah man I loved bday parties as a kid.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quiet here today. Macw1960, hope it went well with the neighbour today.

FIL stopped by to drop off his computer. He was taken in by the "I'm calling from microsoft scam" so we have to fix it all up now. Poor guy.

Off to my bro and SIL shortly but not before we stop in at CT to use our scratch card :D

have a great evening.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

fantastic and reasonably priced outings

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Those scammers called me again from microsoft on Thursday I told them where to go and to make a note that I don't have a computer. They call every 4 months or so.

What happens if you give them information, what happened to your FIL's computer? just curious

Enjoy your visit.

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Quiet here today. Macw1960, hope it went well with the neighbour today.

FIL stopped by to drop off his computer. He was taken in by the "I'm calling from microsoft scam" so we have to fix it all up now. Poor guy.

Off to my bro and SIL shortly but not before we stop in at CT to use our scratch card :D

have a great evening.

Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information