User Tag List

Page 163 of 654 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 9810
Like Tree37310Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How was Tatiana Maslany not given an Emmy nomination?!?!

Really glad that The Normal Heart and Fargo got lots of love, but Tatiana deserves an Emmy!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Oh, I agree with you about Tatiana - glad Fargo got so many noms, same with Orange is the new black.
    i_forget and trishka like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    In general life isn't easy. Sometimes it looks that way, but everyone has problems. *hugs*
    yup...facebook can be really depressing. alot of people just like to BRAG.
    i try to look on the brite side. i am so blessed just to have central air! there are so many seniors that cant afford an air conditioner b/c they are on a fixed income.
    sure i have RA (arthritis)..but at least i can walk to the store.
    ;-)
    Natalka, DianneS, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

we are moving out west and we want to do a fast sale - so in 3 days we are fixing the holes, fixing dry wall and then prepping the place for viewing. I hope I can dry wall cause I have been nominated to do it and have no experience.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't understand the obsession with Pandora. People pay $80 for a BEAD? A FRICKIN BEAD? You can get something like that probably handcrafted for you for 1/3 of the price... Yes they look cool, but you collect a couple of them and you have the price of a first car or a computer or college tuition. SOME OF THESE BEADS ARE SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS. FOR A BEAD. ONE BEAD.

I am clearly not in the right business if fools and their money are so easily parted by beads and bracelets one could probably make for a fraction of the cost of one bead by venturing to their local craft store or ebay.. What is the appeal of these things? You could by nicer jewelry for less.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I don't understand the obsession with Pandora. People pay $80 for a BEAD? A FRICKIN BEAD? You can get something like that probably handcrafted for you for 1/3 of the price... Yes they look cool, but you collect a couple of them and you have the price of a first car or a computer or college tuition. SOME OF THESE BEADS ARE SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS. FOR A BEAD. ONE BEAD.

I am clearly not in the right business if fools and their money are so easily parted by beads and bracelets one could probably make for a fraction of the cost of one bead by venturing to their local craft store or ebay.. What is the appeal of these things? You could by nicer jewelry for less.
    I have wonder the same thing myself.
    cath007 and toronto166 like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so frustrated by not really being able to walk. A few months ago I had a stress fracture on my foot, which seriously impaired my ability to walk, which is tough for someone who walks pretty much everywhere and spends her lunch out for walks. It has since healed but on my other foot I now have a sprained ligament with potential tendon damage (probably done overcompensating for the stress fracture). Now both of my knees are killing me because I'm gaining weight due to my inactivity and I'm not walking properly. I'm dreading the crutches that will probably be coming soon. Public transit is not a friend to those on crutches.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think generally they're more of a keep sake, as opposed to jewellery you actually wear. I can't see how wearing a bracelet with beads that large would be comfortable. That being said I think they're ugly and I'm sure in a few more years the Pandora craze will be over and most of the stores will be out of business.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I'm so frustrated by not really being able to walk. A few months ago I had a stress fracture on my foot, which seriously impaired my ability to walk, which is tough for someone who walks pretty much everywhere and spends her lunch out for walks. It has since healed but on my other foot I now have a sprained ligament with potential tendon damage (probably done overcompensating for the stress fracture). Now both of my knees are killing me because I'm gaining weight due to my inactivity and I'm not walking properly. I'm dreading the crutches that will probably be coming soon. Public transit is not a friend to those on crutches.
    So very sorry you are having such trouble. Hoping things get better for you soon!

Name:  hugscatsblink.gif
Views: 250
Size:  52.5 KB

My rant for the day - it's been awful for the past few weeks - the darned CROWS!

They won't shut up! Ever! Gah! I love birds, just not these!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Lol my aunt gave me one 3 years ago when I had dd with a baby charm, never worn it in my life. Personally I think they're pretty ugly :/
    cath007 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Don't get it either. I think they're cheap-looking and ugly
    cath007 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Almost identical situation to you, but two years ago. People on TTC are jerks and a half. I also gained weight and haven't been able to lose it .

Don't have advice except it will be over eventually
    Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`ve been checking out apple . com for a new ipod touch and there was one online yesterday in the refurbished section, 16gbs for $109

Ya.. not there anymore.
    Linda Evans likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am pretty agree.I think people will buy them and dont care about the price because it is for an important event or commiting in their life. Long short story I had to honore a promess for someone of my familly...regive a ring...they do that also...to his ex gilfriends...the bill was still in there 80$..for something simple..I was shocked.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

WOW! My SIL let her 6 year old son start his own Facebook page!!! A 6 YEAR OLD!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information