User Tag List

Page 161 of 654 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I haven't received ANY mail in the past week, like literally nothing has been in my mailbox since before Canada day weekend

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I haven't received ANY mail in the past week, like literally nothing has been in my mailbox since before Canada day weekend
    Same here! Maybe CP took the entire week off.... I'm sure I'll get a heap of bills tomorrow. Where's all the good stuff?
    ROMEO, Angela273, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got bills today

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Took me forever to get home yesterday because Coors decided to attach a box to a railing at a streetcar stop at an incredibly busy intersection in the middle of Chinatown as part of a promotion. Probably didn't help that it was 7/7. I had seen this promotion advertised in the paper and basically, if you find one of these boxes, you unlock it and win prizes. Kind of thought something like this would happen.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DS2 has decided to break the #1 rule in the house.... DO NOT WHINE AT MOMMY BEFORE SHE HAS HAD HER COFFEE.
    Someone is about to go back to bed.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I finally found some great "Game of throne" accesories at the indigo website.......they were all OUT OF STOCK.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Been waking up with lower back pain everyday for 3 months now... Starts at 5am and I toss and turn until I get up at 7:30am. The weird thing is that I don't know what I have done any differently. It goes away an hour or so after I am awake.
    It doesn't feel like I am stiff, just a radiating pain between my hip bones...not fun!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Been waking up with lower back pain everyday for 3 months now... Starts at 5am and I toss and turn until I get up at 7:30am. The weird thing is that I don't know what I have done any differently. It goes away an hour or so after I am awake.
    It doesn't feel like I am stiff, just a radiating pain between my hip bones...not fun!
    Might be time for a new mattress
    Angela273 and i_forget like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

The matress is only 3 years old and it has given me many solid restful nights of sleep on it that's what is random and weird.
    I'm not sure if the pain is from the fact that I don't move while I sleep and at about 5/6 am my body gets sore from that same position. OR that I should probably start excercising again to strengthen my back muscles... OR that I am just getting older! (I don't want to consider the last point )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine was the same. i rotated my mattress and it really helped.
    Angela273 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the 4th time in 5 years the damn belt in my dryer snapped. I called looking around for one, only to find out that the manufacturer of my dryer does not allow for their parts to be carried by anyone but their repair people. The belt is like $50 to replace. I am so mad. Now I have to order one, wait for it to ship then install the stupid thing.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DH is laid off so I thought that would mean he has time to finish all the projects he's started around the house BUT now he's agreed to do a bunch of side jobs and helping friends out. Great for them but annoying for me. I want MY STUFF DONE FIRST! lol

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    DH is laid off so I thought that would mean he has time to finish all the projects he's started around the house BUT now he's agreed to do a bunch of side jobs and helping friends out. Great for them but annoying for me. I want MY STUFF DONE FIRST! lol
    Unless his friends are paying him to help them your stuff should be done first IMO. The side jobs are understandable as money (even with ei) is going to be tight so every little extra coming in will make a difference.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Unless his friends are paying him to help them your stuff should be done first IMO. The side jobs are understandable as money (even with ei) is going to be tight so every little extra coming in will make a difference.
    They are (some in cash, some in favors). I totally know why he's doing the side work bit I want to be selfish! lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    They are (some in cash, some in favors). I totally know why he's doing the side work bit I want to be selfish! lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I get that dh told me he went to Tim's and got himself an Oreo donut and went on and on about how good they are... I told him I didn't want to hear him brag about something that he only got for himself. He asked me if I wanted one too. I said yup and while you're there you can get me an icecap too.
    I feel entitled to be a little selfish too... Especially since I have no doubt he'll get himself another donut and a frozen lemonade :p
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Thread Information