User Tag List

Page 61 of 654 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

a cashier at walmart telling me that my clorox coupons arent printed from the internet, that they are photocopied... uhhh EXCUSE ME? I printed them this morning wtf!
    I was using 4 different coupons and each one she had to run over to her supervisor to check.. like wtf.
    THEN she tells me that I can only use one clorox coupon because they have the same upc.... uhhh the old dutch coupons you just put thru have the same upc????
    I told her that yes I can and I will do a seperate transaction.
    I guess she just wanted me gone so she sighed and put it thru,
    I don't get it, 2 identical printed coupons cannot be used but 8 magazine identical coupons can?
    jeeeze.
    *facepalm*

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Bloody computers. I have been sending messages to DH and he's not getting them. Iphone, Ipad, computer, nothing working. But I am getting his. He thinks I'm angry or something is wrong. BAH! Smoke signals may be next and they will probably work better!!
    Angela273, toban, Candini and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I had a bad session at the marriage councillors... hubby is away so "let's do some individual work!" she says. Not fun. That was Wed and I haven't had peaceful moment since. She pulled up so much hate and confusion that I just kept hubby up on the phone all night giving him a blast of #$%^ for what I've put up with and how stupid I've been to keep trusting him. Now I've decided we're both getting tested for mental disorders, because one of us (or both) are completely mental to still be married. Next session is Wed... this had better be good.
    Candini and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Neighbourg who Watch tv very lound,laugh very hard like an hysterical monkey,Oh no the autumn and winter seasons when she do that and she is always there had beggining and I have no more patience I want to Watch a movie in peace arg
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Oct 19th, 2013 at 08:35 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I am seriously going to freak out.
    I can't even express how I feel right now. But I feel like I want to break things. This afternoon I was getting ready to go pick up DS. My winter jacket is missing... So is my fave hat.
    I get annoyed, it's cold out like wth where did my stuff go. A few hours later mom comes home...
    She is wearing MY FAVORITE pieces if clothing, MY jeans, MY tshirt, MY sweater, MY jacket and MY winter hat. Pretty much my absolute FAVORITE outfit and FAVORITE pieces of clothing. I got ticked right off, she tells me friends share. And she liked it and wanted to wear it. Okay first off you didn't even ask me and probably because you know I would have said no. I have my own sense of style, I am different and I do that on purpose. I don't want to be copied an I certainly dot want my freakin mother dressing like me in MY clothes. You are 40 freaking years old, you have no reason to be wearing my clothes. I am disgusted, I don't even want the clothing now.

She tells me that I have nice clothes and she doesn't, apparently wearing my clothes makes her feel rich (wtf) and what does it matter if she wears them. apparently bein my mom gives her entitlement to MY stuff. UGH... Get off your lazy butt, get a job and buy your own clothes!! How about that!!!!

Tired of raising my "teenage" mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Lol.
    I'm gonna make everyone think I'm the crazy one with airing out my lame problems.

vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Lol.
    I'm gonna make everyone think I'm the crazy one with airing out my lame problems.

at least someone is the grown up in your family. You're Mother probably needs your parental skills anyway, you are a good mother to your son and Mom
    Momof3girlies and shmeelady like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    at least someone is the grown up in your family. You're Mother probably needs your parental skills anyway, you are a good mother to your son and Mom
    I have been the grown up since as long as I can remember. Taking care of my mother and grandmother since I was 4/5 ears old. Sometimes it just isn't fun.
    I would have liked to be taken care of at some point too!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I have been the grown up since as long as I can remember. Taking care of my mother and grandmother since I was 4/5 ears old. Sometimes it just isn't fun.
    I would have liked to be taken care of at some point too!!

I feel for you Schmee,I am older than your mother but my rule has always been to dress for my age, i don't mean like an old lady but not like a teenager either.Too many women think that dressing young makes them look younger but really they just look like cougars that are trying too hard. You should be proud of yourself that you have overcome a neglectful childhood with her and still be the adult in the home.it will pay off for you and you will get away from the situation once you save some more so just try to think of it as temporary, you are on the right track.
    wolfwoman likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just one rant right now.........

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

uggh people who abuse their kids and then don't understand why they don't call or visit, once they've grown.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

My daughter is very artsy and very creative. She started really young with drawings and such but moved on to clothing and jewelry and she experimented with MY clothes... some I hadn't even worn yet. I got a keypad lock and put it on my bedroom door.. didn't say why.. just kept my stuff in there.. maybe just put a lock on your door with only you having the key.

I am seriously going to freak out.
    I can't even express how I feel right now. But I feel like I want to break things. This afternoon I was getting ready to go pick up DS. My winter jacket is missing... So is my fave hat.
    I get annoyed, it's cold out like wth where did my stuff go. A few hours later mom comes home...
    She is wearing MY FAVORITE pieces if clothing, MY jeans, MY tshirt, MY sweater, MY jacket and MY winter hat. Pretty much my absolute FAVORITE outfit and FAVORITE pieces of clothing. I got ticked right off, she tells me friends share. And she liked it and wanted to wear it. Okay first off you didn't even ask me and probably because you know I would have said no. I have my own sense of style, I am different and I do that on purpose. I don't want to be copied an I certainly dot want my freakin mother dressing like me in MY clothes. You are 40 freaking years old, you have no reason to be wearing my clothes. I am disgusted, I don't even want the clothing now.

She tells me that I have nice clothes and she doesn't, apparently wearing my clothes makes her feel rich (wtf) and what does it matter if she wears them. apparently bein my mom gives her entitlement to MY stuff. UGH... Get off your lazy butt, get a job and buy your own clothes!! How about that!!!!

Tired of raising my "teenage" mother.

thriftygranny and vesper like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This young lady from back in town calls me and wakes me up (Im not home, I am in Eastern Time Zone) to tell me on the way home she saw a truck in the ditch with it's head lights on and looks like it had been in an accident. After she saw it, she drove all the way home and tried to sleep but couldn't, so she asked if I would go take a look.

I called the officer who was working and told him. It turns out, someone else had called since, that a young man in fact flipped his truck and was ejected from the truck and is now on his way to hospital.

What kind of person drives by that and does nothing?? It just makes me so mad!! Why call me?? Now I can't sleep, she can.

FOr what it's worth, this young lady is also the town idiot who always tries to organize protests to 'make the world a better place'.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    uggh people who abuse their kids and then don't understand why they don't call or visit, once they've grown.

This!

My father was absent my entire life and the bane of my existence. He lives in the same city as me, never visits, has his girlfriend call me at 1am to ask why I never visit or call them.
    They`re drunks. Shes a thief. She has put my father in jail. She has called me crying and hiding in a bathroom because he was beating the crap out of her.

All of this - and he thinks he's such a great father, he tells all his friends and family (whom I don`t speak with but contact my mother on holiday's etc) that he see's me all the time, we have such a great relationship. He's crazy. And I like to stay as far away from him as possible.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm very sorry about this little Candini!

It's very admirable that you have become such a fine young lady regardless of such a poor father. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    This!

My father was absent my entire life and the bane of my existence. He lives in the same city as me, never visits, has his girlfriend call me at 1am to ask why I never visit or call them.
    They`re drunks. Shes a thief. She has put my father in jail. She has called me crying and hiding in a bathroom because he was beating the crap out of her.

All of this - and he thinks he's such a great father, he tells all his friends and family (whom I don`t speak with but contact my mother on holiday's etc) that he see's me all the time, we have such a great relationship. He's crazy. And I like to stay as far away from him as possible.
    Momof3girlies and MillieH like this.

Page 61 of 654 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread Information