User Tag List

Page 60 of 654 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    So I sent a package using Express Mail with Canada post last Week... paid $37..... but I forgot to put in the documents for the person so it was empty. LOL!
    Oh no something occupying you mind Vesper
    macw1960, cath007 and vesper like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

One of my pc letter touch in plastic and with the mecanism had broke.I had watched tutorial on you tube about that,but it dont work with mine....So instead I glued the touch and it work like crap...

Anybody teck savy have others solutions please?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Others persons who dont see your progress because it is not enough for them.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i will not buy more coffee.. i will not buy more coffee... screw it.. i bought more coffee! shhh just don't tell my husband..
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you talk with people about couponning,samples and price matching and they just want the stuff not how to do it and time to do it,even If I offering to explaining.That annoy me because I learned on sites by myself and you cannot have all ready to you.Like the proverb said ''Give fish to someone he will eat it and ask for others fish to eat,learn him how to fish he will have food on the table is entire life'' I love this proverb. And again the stereotype of the people who does couponning are poor,single or at home,definettely not

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I cleaned out my storage room yesterday and I found tons of paint cans from when I first moved here so I went to pitch them in the recycle area and my super intendant comes out and reams me for going to put it there. Only for furniture, appliances blah blah. Okay, got it. Be quiet.

He says I can throw them in the garbage OR drive an hour away to the hazardous waste disposal place. I`m all for being eco friendly and not letting paint cans seep into the ground but an hour drive for a few cans of paint... urgh.
    You're super is not so super - you can't throw those in the garbage. Is there a Home Depot close by you? You can return them there free of charge.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I hate when the flyer guy (or girl whatever!) is too lazy to walk up my driveway to put the bundle of flyers by my front door or at the very least on the bottom rungs of my mailbox. they leave them at the bottom of the driveway and if it rains while im at work i come home to a soggy wet pack of flyers that are of no use to me!!

or at least wrap them in some plastic!!
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

o boy.
    wait till u get my envi lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i will not buy more coffee.. i will not buy more coffee... screw it.. i bought more coffee! shhh just don't tell my husband..
    GoJays, cath007 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

So on Wednesday I went to the walk in clinic at Walmart to get checked out - wasn`t feeling well.

I get a call today saying that my test results came in and to go back to get the results read. I`m freaking out and get anxiety thinking worst case senerio.

The doctor reads my results and says nothing is wrong. Pardon? So I just drove here, you wasted an hour of my time to say NOTHING is wrong? What happened to no news is good news?

What kind of idiot doctor reads the results?

Ugh. I`ll stick it out and see my family doctor from now on.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

So on Wednesday I went to the walk in clinic at Walmart to get checked out - wasn`t feeling well.

I get a call today saying that my test results came in and to go back to get the results read. I`m freaking out and get anxiety thinking worst case senerio.

The doctor reads my results and says nothing is wrong. Pardon? So I just drove here, you wasted an hour of my time to say NOTHING is wrong? What happened to no news is good news?

HUGS!! I know how you feel. My family dr. is in Ontario just because we were on a waiting list for more than a year as a family to have a dr. in Quebec (what a joke). Anyways, I had an pelvic ultrasound to check out some stuff.. found out I had one teeny tiny kidney stone... I only found out because my dr. got the secretary to call and MAKE an apt for me as it was urgent for me to go to this apt she says as she left this message on my phone. So of course I am thinking ' what the hell?' omg what they find out? I wait 2 hrs in the waiting room for my dr. only to tell me that I have a tiny stone... and I'll live .. lol.. good news, however make me bloody worry and wait so dang long! Health care is so different here compared to BC. I am glad you got good news!!
    Last edited by Momof3girlies; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 03:07 PM.
    Angela273, cath007 and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    HUGS!! I know how you feel. My family dr. is in Ontario just because we were on a waiting list for more than a year as a family to have a dr. in Quebec (what a joke). Anyways, I had an pelvic ultrasound to check out some stuff.. found out I had one teeny tiny kindney stone... I only found out because my dr. got the secretary to call and MAKE an apt for me as it was urgent for me to go to this apt she says as she left this message on my phone. So of course I am thinking ' what the hell?' omg what they find out.. I wait 2 hrs in the waiting room for my dr. only to tell me that I have a tiny stone... and ill live .. lol.. good news, however make me bloody worry and wait so dang long! Health care is so different here compared to BC. I am glad you got good news!!
    Brutal! At least we don`t have to pay two grand to see a doctor. Could be worse lol

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I pack up my envies of coupons to go grocery shopping at FreshCo. and I dang nab it, FORGOT my one envie with the breakfast items as the cereal is on SALE. Boo!
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's similar to what happened to my friend a few weeks ago. She felt fine but the new family doctor did routine tests. But then the doctor said she had to come in and get the results. My friend is the type who worries a lot and she was so worried for like 3 days!

Doctor told her she has a particular non-worrysome condition. My friend has known she's had this for 15 years. The new doctor didn't bother to check the file first before raising the alarm

Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Java again : no mather the fact I have the latest correct version.my portable other computer dont want to detect it,install ,desinstall,no method work,but I got the green sign it is ok everything it is annoying,I miss some coupons and I dont remember what I did last time to resolve the problem.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I hate retail. My manager takes advantage of my experience background and somehow I ended up training somebody to close this evening resulting in me working an hour after my shift ended.

On top of that some one parked in my parking spot at home now I have to sit around waiting for enforcement to come in so I don't get another parking ticket for not being in my own spot.

This thread is turning into candini's all purpose rant.... I'll just sugar cost that my life isn't all doom and gloom.
    GoJays and torontogal12 like this.

Page 60 of 654 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Thread Information