User Tag List

Page 110 of 654 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DH was in an accident yesterday (not hurt, nor was the driver of the backhoe that hit him), but the SUV was damaged pretty bad on the front of the drivers side. Insurance company deals with one particular car rental place, and they (rental company) was supposed to call DH today to arrange pick up of a vehicle. Well DH takes his lunch at 12:00 and we were going to bring the truck to the body shop, and pick up the rental. Luckily DH called both places today and neither one was open (well the body shop never answered the phone, so not sure if they were just busy, or if they were closed). The car rental place closed at 12:00 and no one called us! We are now down a vehicle on a busy weekend (DS had 2 birthday parties to attend today, but could only go to 1 because it was in walking distance). I have to get my sister to drive us to the other birthday party tomorrow (weather permitting as we are supposed to have a snow storm tonight) as DH needs to take my car to work in the morning. We now need my FIL to help with the vehicles as I need to go to work on Monday as I am training 2 new staff members (which is a rant in it self). There is a hole in the windshield of the truck, so we have a plastic bag duct taped to it so it hopefully the inside of the truck will not get ruined with the storm we are getting. The insurance company has been notified about the coming storm and hole and they said they will fight to have anything repaired on the inside of the truck if it is ruined because there wouldn't be a hole if it wasn't for the accident. I'm trying not to get frustrated because no one was hurt and the truck can be repaired, but it's a PITA to be inconvienced due to the rental company not calling us like they were supposed to.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I dont generally post rants but boy am I mad. I was at WM today to pm the colgate total at NF for $1 and the cashier (who also happened to be a reg front manager) wouldn't let me pm and use a coupon. She said I'm already giving you $1.77 off she wouldn't apply my $1.50 coupon. She said i had to do ine or the other i left most of my purchase as i was planning for overage. I got what i neededd and went to c/s she aid who said that. I told her A*^e. She said shes my supervisor if she said no then its no. I called head office, they werent open so i left a message. I have all week i,ll go to anothr wm but jeez i hate when they try to make up new rules on the spot. Grrrrr

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I never thought starting a blog would be so stressful. I am so frustrated at everything right now because everything is so overly complex and technical. It's hard to deal with such a huge learning curve since I don't have much experience with anything computer related other than using smartcanucks and Facebook LMAO

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

OH I so get what you are saying, I started and deleted multiple blogs before I finally found a site I liked and got everything set up the way I wanted it. I am still in awe of what some can do, I have to keep it basic.

Quote Originally Posted by canadascouponeer View Post
    I never thought starting a blog would be so stressful. I am so frustrated at everything right now because everything is so overly complex and technical. It's hard to deal with such a huge learning curve since I don't have much experience with anything computer related other than using smartcanucks and Facebook LMAO
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH came home at 3:30am a little wobbly. No big deal. But I saw that he had 2 chili cheese dogs with him which gross me out so I said nite nite and went to bed. I get up this morning and there is chili cheese all over the counters, cupboards, floor, the back door and even in the bathroom! He said he only ate the disgusting stuff, went out on the deck for a smoke and then used the bathroom before coming to bed. Sigh, it's my own fault. I should have stayed up to supervise.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two days after DH was in an accident with our SUV (which we can't drive it except to the shop), the brake line (or that is what we are hoping) in my car is gone. We will now need to pay to have the car towed to our mechanic, plus pay for whatever is wrong with the car! I am so hoping it is just the brake line (DH is pretty sure that is the problem). We went from having 2 vehicles on Friday to no vehicles today. I am so over this! I'm hoping this isn't a hint of how my week is going to go! We will be getting a rental vehicle tomorrow, so at least we will have a vehcile, and hopefully my car will be fixed tomorrow as well (depends on how busy our mechanic is). DS came down with a fever yesterday, so I am hoping he is fine for school tomorrow as there is too much for DH to do and it will be easier to do it without a sick 7 year old with him! Now to try to turn things around, hoping to get my new freezer tomorrow! We bought it last week, but DH got sick, then the accident, we couldn't get it.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

People who post pictures of your kids on Facebook when you and your husband don't even have a n account. If we aren't posting pictures of our children on Facebook what makes you think you have the right to?
    This f**king weather. Every damn time I make plans to do something with the kids we get some sort of ty weather, the roads are terrible and I end up going stir crazy with a bratty tween whining about how we have to stay at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora04 View Post
    Two days after DH was in an accident with our SUV (which we can't drive it except to the shop), the brake line (or that is what we are hoping) in my car is gone. We will now need to pay to have the car towed to our mechanic, plus pay for whatever is wrong with the car! I am so hoping it is just the brake line (DH is pretty sure that is the problem). We went from having 2 vehicles on Friday to no vehicles today. I am so over this! I'm hoping this isn't a hint of how my week is going to go! We will be getting a rental vehicle tomorrow, so at least we will have a vehcile, and hopefully my car will be fixed tomorrow as well (depends on how busy our mechanic is). DS came down with a fever yesterday, so I am hoping he is fine for school tomorrow as there is too much for DH to do and it will be easier to do it without a sick 7 year old with him! Now to try to turn things around, hoping to get my new freezer tomorrow! We bought it last week, but DH got sick, then the accident, we couldn't get it.
    Ugh! I hope things turn around for you soon!
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am tired of people who moved to the burbs and paid next to nothing for their homes whining at me because I rent and how my rent is "so expensive" because I am just wasting my money instead of owning a home.

Well I don't want to drive 3 hours to get to work every day like you do. DH did that for two years and it was not fun for either of us. Maybe I prefer to rent than to live very far away from my work and actually enjoy those 15 hours of commuting time a week instead of sitting in a car.

We have different priorities, so stop judging me on mine. Go away.

EDIT: Oh and stop whining about how I pay a lot for rent too. Have you ever looked at the price of rents lately? No? Stop talking then. We pay the cheapest rent in our building because we've been there for years.

We want a house in the neighbourhood I grew up in but the prices have skyrocketed and no one can afford it anymore
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 20th, 2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Still no water.

Never paid attention to how much water goes into the toilet tank until I have to fill the tank manually...that thing is like a mini pond when you have to use bottle water to fill it. This is driving me crazy...hope they are able to fix the problem but it's too damn cold outside so maybe a it will take a week...

Have been eating can food, prepared food while my veggies sit in the fridge getting moldy.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

It's just so damn cold outside UGH I can't do anything but be stuck at home. I'm so insanely jealous of all the Target clearance deals people are scoring.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's so sucky for you!!

Try to get some big jugs of water at the grocery store and use them to wash the veg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Still no water.

Never paid attention to how much water goes into the toilet tank until I have to fill the tank manually...that thing is like a mini pond when you have to use bottle water to fill it. This is driving me crazy...hope they are able to fix the problem but it's too damn cold outside so maybe a it will take a week...

Have been eating can food, prepared food while my veggies sit in the fridge getting moldy.
    macw1960 and Decaf like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

When you have to leave your den of hibernation in order to buy TP.
    Last edited by momgoneawol; Tue, Jan 21st, 2014 at 07:59 PM.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

weird just got on with Bell CSR I knew the call centre was in Gatineau Quebec - brown buildings close to Quebec - been there many many times. I asked the CSR how Ottawa was and he was like he was in central america and it was 23 degrees. umm umm...that is not right... I guess next time I ask for someone located in Canada - wish I liked cogeco but I hate them more than Bell
    Angela273, macw1960 and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a boss we never see who is becoming paranoid and unbalanced if you ask me.

So as busy as I am, I been assigned to work on a short term (Until sometime in Feb) project and expected to keep up with my current assignment which appears to be increasing in activity and may suddenly reach a fever pitch.

All of my colleagues are expected to complete there tasks while also tending to the BIG BOSS's projects that are pointless and due to our lack of expertise in the area, are also rather ineffective.

NOTHING can possibly be worse than working for a boss that is persistently indecisive and whom believes in his little head that he knows better. Our old boss was hands off and let us do what we do, and was very successful with that.

Thread Information