User Tag List

Page 10 of 654 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I am so sick of "red light" people. There's no need to start honking when you can clearly see there's a red light ahead. Relax.people. Don't leave so late and you won't need to run reds and use your horn.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Aside from the fact that he needs her help, you pay her and she doesn't come to work on time. Sounds like it's worth complaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Personal Support worker that taking care of my father rarely arrive on time, most of the time it's 1/2 hour to 45 mins late I don't know whether I should complain or not. Don't really need this kind of additional stress now.
    Jezebel and francine1985 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yup lets zig zag in and out of traffic only to hurry to a red light ??? that extra few seconds you could have stayed in one lane especially since the cars in front of him are going nowheres!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my daughter was sick for 2 days -wished she lived around the corner from me so I could take care of her

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not a rant.... there was a huge air conditioning fluid spill in our building. The chemicals leaked into units on 10 floors and damaged a lot. We were smack in the middle of these floors and none of it leaked into our apartment!! Inspectors came and said the units right above us are covered in it. We are so lucky. Hopefully this means things are turning around

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm hoping all the wasps and hornets will die (What a wonderful wish that could be.. my dream come true...). None will be left on planet earth.... I hate those little buggers!
    Last edited by toban; Sat, Jun 22nd, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
    ticul and quicktocoupon like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sitting in my basement and my neighbor is smoking and it's blowing in and he's 100 feet away (yes I am an ex smoker )

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Took a friend to Kitchener yesterday. She doesn`t smoke in her own car or apartment. Why is it ok to light up in mine. I`m choking and coughing and she says Smoke bothers you doesn`t it? Duh!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Took a friend to Kitchener yesterday. She doesn`t smoke in her own car or apartment. Why is it ok to light up in mine. I`m choking and coughing and she says Smoke bothers you doesn`t it? Duh!!!
    Did you put up with that? I would've made her go outside. My dad used to smoke when we were kids and he NEVER smoked in the house, or anyone else's.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I only had 5 coupons and I am not kidding-- it took the cashier 10 minutes to read them. THREE were multiples!!!

She read each one over word for word. Even the redemption address and all that. Then she put each coupon through and we bagged the items. Then she asked us to take the items out of the bags so she could check them again...even though she had already processed them. Then she reread the coupons again.

And the 3 multiple ones? She had to read the exact same coupon three times. Individually as if the wording were different. I had not complained, or rolled my eyes, or ANYTHING at all about her ridiculous coupon reading (I get it, you need to read, that's fine), though people behind me in line packed up their groceries and went to another cash (they weren't rude to me about it).

One coupon was taking her especially long. This is because the back of the coupon was an advertisement and she had to read about every single flavour the company makes. She mumbled something about the expiry date. I couldn't exactly hear what she said so I pointed and said "oh, the expiry date is here."

What did she say to me, in the snarkiest tone possible? "I can read, thanks."

You're doing a great job of that today. I was nothing but nice to you. Why are you so rude?

If I wanted to waste more time at the checkout,I would've said that.

End of transaction, she THREW the receipt at me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the best part? Once I checked over the receipt... She didn't even enter all the coupons. We left, fast. Didn't have another hour to waste in line at customer service
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    xox2010, ticul, FrugalKris and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

People who take peelies off items, tear off the coupon part and stick the cover part back on
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a chance to have lunch with an environment Canada meteorologist this afternoon. Was so excited, had so many questions... I had 1 hour!

Waitress's came over and started hitting on us (he was rather handsome) and he spent most of MY time, hitting on them back! AHHHH! I wanted to learn about EC operations... and instead I got to hear mostly dirty talk!! Ha ha! It was kind of funny actually. Meh!
    Jezebel, xox2010, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hadn't yet tested the oven of our new rentals range - turns out the stove top works beautifully (which we knew from dinners), but the oven is WAY hot. Burnt my cookies.
    xox2010, ticul and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Did you put up with that? I would've made her go outside. My dad used to smoke when we were kids and he NEVER smoked in the house, or anyone else's.
    When she was smoking in the house I told her that since DH and I are both non-smokers, when we come downstairs in the morning it hits you like a slap on the face. Since then she goes outside. Friday was the first time she has ever smoked in the car. I had the AC on to make it easier for her to breathe (she is on inhalers) so she opens the window to let the smoke out. Of course that didn`t work...it got blown into my face. She lit up as soon as we got back in the car. If I had known she wanted a smoke I`d have waited.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

We dropped the baby off at the inlaws to go see world war z... Person in front brought a toddler and baby to a zombie movie and they talked through the whole thing... Super annoying .

Page 10 of 654 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread Information