User Tag List

Page 50 of 654 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Stupid fancy-smanchy wireless printer doesn't work, brand new out of the box speakers for my computer won't work, dryer has developed a mean squeak and I think I broke my little finger. ARRRGGGG!
    poor wolfie

what happened to your finger???
    cath007 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who think owning a big aggressive dog is funny.

Came home tonight to see one of my cats at the neighbors sitting in the rock garden and some azzwipe with a boxer/pit monster egging him on to attack the cat. DH and I parked the car went running over to the guy me swearing and screaming at the top of my lungs, I don't know who I scared more the guy or the dog.

He actually thought it was funny , didn't know what he was doing wrong. No sense in arguing with idiots like that , his GF was telling him "let's get out of here". Yeah she was the smart one.

I see one of my other neighbors who has a small dog and walks it by my house every day if she knew who it was because I had never seen this dog. She said she knows who it is, where he lives and that the did the same thing at her house to her dog. He really is an idiot. He better not come by again.

Good thing the dog didn't get near the cat because he really hates dogs and would have ripped his muzzle open.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Mon, Sep 30th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    People who think owning a big aggressive dog is funny.

Came home tonight to see one of my cats at the neighbors sitting in the rock garden and some azzwipe with a boxer/pit monster egging him on to attack the cat. DH and I parked the car went running over to the guy me swearing and screaming at the top of my lungs, I don't know who I scared more the guy or the dog.

He actually thought it was funny , didn't know what he was doing wrong. No sense in arguing with idiots like that , his GF was telling him "let's get out of here". Yeah she was the smart one.

I see one of my other neighbors who has a small dog and walks it by my house every day if she knew who it was because I had never seen this dog. She said she knows who it is, where he lives and that the did the same thing at her house to her dog. He really is an idiot. He better not come by again.

Good thing the dog didn't get near the cat because he really hates dogs and would have ripped his muzzle open.
    Wow. That guy is sick.
    Glad your cat is okay.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Parents who act like child....really....block your ears for not listenning at 64 years old,I never seen that before
    Cleaning was done when I was not there and my pg insert got in a garbage bin somewhere
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Fight for a parking in other block,not a problem just here....
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Still shaking.

Dirtbag in a car making a right turn. He is in the middle of the intersection, blocking the crosswalk so I can't make it onto the sidewalk. There's only space for me to go in front of him, and I have to walk close to his car so I don't get run over by traffic, since you know, I can't walk in the CROSSWALK and all.

A guy crossing the street decides to yell at him for blocking the crosswalk. Dirtbag in the car is busy yelling back, and decides to take his foot off the brake right when I am right in front of his car. He stopped about 3 mm from running me over.

A**hole.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Still shaking.

Dirtbag in a car making a right turn. He is in the middle of the intersection, blocking the crosswalk so I can't make it onto the sidewalk. There's only space for me to go in front of him, and I have to walk close to his car so I don't get run over by traffic, since you know, I can't walk in the CROSSWALK and all.

A guy crossing the street decides to yell at him for blocking the crosswalk. Dirtbag in the car is busy yelling back, and decides to take his foot off the brake right when I am right in front of his car. He stopped about 3 mm from running me over.

A**hole.

Scary
    cath007, i_forget and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I lived in DT Calgary I alwys had a small bouncy ball in my pocket to throw at distracted drivers who are not looking when I am walking. I used it one time and it bounced back and hit me. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Still shaking.

A**hole.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grr some parents!
    cath007 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    poor wolfie

what happened to your finger???
    No idea how it happened, just lucky I guess
    cath007 and thriftygranny like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not being able to find blueberries anywhere! 4 different stores and no one has any
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's going to be another one of those days where I don't have time to do anything. I already have about 50 emails and way too many "urgent" requests.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Small win: I lost my health insurance card and ordered a replacement. Replacement arrived today and I am going to the dentist TONIGHT
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's my birthday and no one my a big deal about it, no one even made a little deal.
    Good thing I'm a big girl and I'll deal with it.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    It's my birthday and no one my a big deal about it, no one even made a little deal.
    Good thing I'm a big girl and I'll deal with it.
    Well you are a big deal damn it.Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Page 50 of 654 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Thread Information