User Tag List

Page 59 of 654 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

my rant for today is the realization that I let a couple FPC's and potential FPC's (depending on sale prices) expire as they sat in my coupon folder. arg.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

LO woke up screaming at 1:00am because he is running a high fever again. He's been sick since Friday, running a fever off and on, lethargic, sometimes throwing up or having diarrhea (Friday and Saturday), and not really interested in eating solids. It's a good thing that he is still bf, so he's nursing more often than usual right now...but we know that that will help him a lot.
    cath007 and MillieH like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

when you go to save on foods to pick up 6 bottles of bodywash (not too extreme. good sale stacks to get free) knowing they get their stock order in on Tuesday at that location and they are already sold out!
    cath007 and MillieH like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Power went out early this AM. I went to bed then discovered my emergency power supply I just got sounds a short alarm every 10 minutes to let me know teh power is still out. What stupid person thought of that brilliant idea? Duck tape couldn'd even mute the sound! Almost put a bullet in it.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sears shipping charges - why do they need to charge so much?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I agree! I was going to order my moms Christmas present through sears.ca but S&H was too much.

Same with TRU. Picked out a climber for $1700 for the kids but they want $400 to ship it. Why can't they ship to store for free like WM US? Gah!
    FallenPixels, cath007 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Not looking for a pity party but i need to vent. My mom is mentally ill.
    Since I was a child I have felt like I have been raising HER. She is nearly 40 but most days acts like she's 15 years old. She doesn't work, sits at home all day on the computer, pops pills and sleeps for 12 hours at a time and refuses to clean because i am the mother of the house and she is done raising kids. She never raised me, in fact motherhood was a gong show for her, from drug abuse to a million other things. That's a while can of worms I don't want to get into. Her moods are up and down.

ANYWAYS, I was away for a couple of days. I come home to a dirty house that smells of cigarette smoke, even though I have enforce the rule of no smoking in the house she does not follow it. She smokes in her room when I am home because she refuses to go outside. The dishes were piled up in the sink so I left them, her boyfriend and her made the mess why should I clean it!!. I got home from work yesterday and they were still there, so I got on her case. She pulled a fit and claimed they were MY dishes and that I am a dirty pig and how I am ruining her house. So I did them. I get off work today and she texts me "when you gonna be home, what's for supper" so I decided to not go home but to take DS out for dinner instead. I get home and she complains about me not cooking dinner an she's starving and why didn't bring her home something, apparently I never think about her.... Then she starts on her whole "oh I did the dishes, and vacuumed" I told her I noticed. And then she says "you can't even say thank you?" I'm sorry do you want a freaking gold star for cleaning a few plates and cutlery?!?

I have dealt with this my entire life, my grandmother was mentally ill as well. so this is nothing new. But its so freaking frustrating!!! It's like raising a teenager and a toddler. I pay rent, I pay most bills, I buy groceries.... I clean, I cook. I raised my sisters, I put up with her physical an emotional abuse. She criticizes the way I raise my child (SHE has the nerve to say that!! Coming from her it's a joke) I hate her, and yet I love her because she's my mother and I know that I have to. I wouldn't be here if I had other options.

I cannot wait until I am financially stable enough to leave....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by shmeelady; Wed, Oct 16th, 2013 at 10:19 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

bah i have faux fur everywhere!! i swear that stuff sheds more then real fur (on an amimal) i have bits of if everywhere! all because the little booger wants to be a puppy for halloween.. oh why oh why didn't i just get the fleece like i had originally planned..
    Angela273, cath007 and Candini like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Its been more than 10 days....My eldest DD is sick with bad throat,headache....She had to miss school again today.Little one goes to school but coughing is non-stop.

If its a virus when it will go? Any kids Moms out there????Please share any cure /remedies?
    cath007 likes this.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Since I was a child I have felt like I have been raising HER. She is nearly 40 but most days acts like she's 15 years old. She doesn't work, sits at home all day on the computer, pops pills and sleeps for 12 hours at a time and refuses to clean because i am the mother of the house and she is done raising kids. She never raised me, in fact motherhood was a gong show for her, from drug abuse to a million other things. That's a while can of worms I don't want to get into. Her moods are up and down.

ANYWAYS, I was away for a couple of days. I come home to a dirty house that smells of cigarette smoke, even though I have enforce the rule of no smoking in the house she does not follow it. She smokes in her room when I am home because she refuses to go outside. The dishes were piled up in the sink so I left them, her boyfriend and her made the mess why should I clean it!!. I got home from work yesterday and they were still there, so I got on her case. She pulled a fit and claimed they were MY dishes and that I am a dirty pig and how I am ruining her house. So I did them. I get off work today and she texts me "when you gonna be home, what's for supper" so I decided to not go home but to take DS out for dinner instead. I get home and she complains about me not cooking dinner an she's starving and why didn't bring her home something, apparently I never think about her.... Then she starts on her whole "oh I did the dishes, and vacuumed" I told her I noticed. And then she says "you can't even say thank you?" I'm sorry do you want a freaking gold star for cleaning a few plates and cutlery?!?

I have dealt with this my entire life, my grandmother was mentally ill as well. so this is nothing new. But its so freaking frustrating!!! It's like raising a teenager and a toddler. I pay rent, I pay most bills, I buy groceries.... I clean, I cook. I raised my sisters, I put up with her physical an emotional abuse. She criticizes the way I raise my child (SHE has the nerve to say that!! Coming from her it's a joke) I hate her, and yet I love her because she's my mother and I know that I have to. I wouldn't be here if I had other options.

I just wanted to send you a HUG You're doing the best you can, and you should feel very proud of yourself. Remember this too shall pass and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep positive and forget the rest ! ! You're moving forward and not backwards.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I cleaned out my storage room yesterday and I found tons of paint cans from when I first moved here so I went to pitch them in the recycle area and my super intendant comes out and reams me for going to put it there. Only for furniture, appliances blah blah. Okay, got it. Be quiet.

He says I can throw them in the garbage OR drive an hour away to the hazardous waste disposal place. I`m all for being eco friendly and not letting paint cans seep into the ground but an hour drive for a few cans of paint... urgh.
    GoJays and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

And is RTS (Return to sender) a thing of the past?

The past month I`m CONSTANTLY getting crap (stickers, post it notes) from MS, Leukemia, Humane society etc etc. I Don`t want it. I`ve donated once to MS and they say the keep my info private... pft.

Anyways I wrote RTS on all of it and it keeps being sent back to me!! Wtf
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Called to get my septic emptied. The idiot asked if they had to dispose of the contents or if I was going to do it. How? Dump it on my lawn? Then I asked when they would be here. Oh the 17th or 18th and they don't know what time either. So I have to sit around for 2 days waiting for the crap suckers to get here like I don't have anything better to do. I think they have been sniffing in too many methane fumes.
    cath007, Candini and i_forget like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Me to store:

When will you restock this item?

Them: Donno. Come back every once in a while and see.

Me: Can you check when? I'm not going to come back once in a while to see, because I need this soon. Will you restock this ever or is it discontinued?

Them: *crickets*
    cath007, FrugalKris and web3 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep your chin up lady... what you are doing is nothing short of amazing and what you are enduring now pays off big time down the road. Glad you are breaking free from the family patterns you inherited, your son has an amazing mother with an incredible spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post

YOU AND ME, cath007 and toban like this.

Page 59 of 654 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast

Thread Information