User Tag List

Page 62 of 654 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Almost getting over my cold and then, WHAM! I get my period. Like really body? What is wrong with you?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    I am seriously going to freak out.
    I can't even express how I feel right now. But I feel like I want to break things. This afternoon I was getting ready to go pick up DS. My winter jacket is missing... So is my fave hat.
    I get annoyed, it's cold out like wth where did my stuff go. A few hours later mom comes home...
    She is wearing MY FAVORITE pieces if clothing, MY jeans, MY tshirt, MY sweater, MY jacket and MY winter hat. Pretty much my absolute FAVORITE outfit and FAVORITE pieces of clothing. I got ticked right off, she tells me friends share. And she liked it and wanted to wear it. Okay first off you didn't even ask me and probably because you know I would have said no. I have my own sense of style, I am different and I do that on purpose. I don't want to be copied an I certainly dot want my freakin mother dressing like me in MY clothes. You are 40 freaking years old, you have no reason to be wearing my clothes. I am disgusted, I don't even want the clothing now.

She tells me that I have nice clothes and she doesn't, apparently wearing my clothes makes her feel rich (wtf) and what does it matter if she wears them. apparently bein my mom gives her entitlement to MY stuff. UGH... Get off your lazy butt, get a job and buy your own clothes!! How about that!!!!

Tired of raising my "teenage" mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    That is one of my pet peeves. Older women trying to compete with women in their 20's.Seriously, they look like fools. I'm 48 and up on the trends BUT I modify it to my age and tastes. If it doesn't look good on me, I don't wear it. And I know I'm doing it right because I get compliments all the time on my tastes and funky style. Shameelady, get a lock and protect your belongings. You are working hard and don't deserve not to have nice things for fear of them disappearing.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I burnt the tip of my tongue! Oh this really doesn't feel good.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    That is one of my pet peeves. Older women trying to compete with women in their 20's.Seriously, they look like fools. I'm 48 and up on the trends BUT I modify it to my age and tastes. If it doesn't look good on me, I don't wear it. And I know I'm doing it right because I get compliments all the time on my tastes and funky style. Shameelady, get a lock and protect your belongings. You are working hard and don't deserve not to have nice things for fear of them disappearing.
    This is true. I feel the same way.
    But she has the mentality of a teenager, and for the most part I know that she doesn't get that she is a 40year old, with grown kids and grandchildren and needs to dress like a grown up... Lol.

I would love to put a lock on my door, but it is simply not allowed. And I know what boundaries not to cross, avoiding her mega black out tantrums is one thing I have learned to do in my life. Lol.

Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I broke my nail opening a can of coke to go with my rum.
    An hour after I did my nails.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    This young lady from back in town calls me and wakes me up (Im not home, I am in Eastern Time Zone) to tell me on the way home she saw a truck in the ditch with it's head lights on and looks like it had been in an accident. After she saw it, she drove all the way home and tried to sleep but couldn't, so she asked if I would go take a look.

I called the officer who was working and told him. It turns out, someone else had called since, that a young man in fact flipped his truck and was ejected from the truck and is now on his way to hospital.

What kind of person drives by that and does nothing?? It just makes me so mad!! Why call me?? Now I can't sleep, she can.

FOr what it's worth, this young lady is also the town idiot who always tries to organize protests to 'make the world a better place'.
    I am not surprised. People don't stop. I also find that when people do stop they wait for someone to come along and DO something then they leave. This summer I stopped at a car accident , there were a few others who stopped and did call 911, but no one knows what to do!!! I have a first aid kit, blankets etc. in my car and I ended up sitting in the middle of an intersection, I wrapped her up and for 45 minutes held her head still between my knees.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My rant of the day, my 8 year old who functions on 7 hours of sleep. I keep telling her your classmates are in bed by 8!!! She is still up . I don't know how she does it.
    Momof3girlies and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    My rant of the day, my 8 year old who functions on 7 hours of sleep. I keep telling her your classmates are in bed by 8!!! She is still up . I don't know how she does it.

i got in the habit of saying in your bedroom by 830... if they want to play fine but the moment they come out of the room it's lights out.. it's one of those things you just gotta learn to pick the battles.. you can't force a kid to sleep when they arn't tired (heck i can't force myself to sleep when i'm not tired)
    wolfwoman likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i got in the habit of saying in your bedroom by 830... if they want to play fine but the moment they come out of the room it's lights out.. it's one of those things you just gotta learn to pick the battles.. you can't force a kid to sleep when they arn't tired (heck i can't force myself to sleep when i'm not tired)
    Ezactly...the brood have staggered bed-room times and as long as they are quiet and not on any electronics they can stay up reading, drawing or whatever until they decide they need top go to bed. That way I get some peace and they get some control over thier sleep patterns.
    GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Ezactly...the brood have staggered bed-room times and as long as they are quiet and not on any electronics they can stay up reading, drawing or whatever until they decide they need top go to bed. That way I get some peace and they get some control over thier sleep patterns.
    my daughter had a bed full of books and a flashlight that i constantly rave about(it's a fisher price flashlight that you have to squeeze the handle to make the light work and it makes animal noises and when they let go of the handle the light goes out so she can never fall asleep with the flashlight on).. and she'll flip through books until she passes out
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not surprised. People don't stop. I also find that when people do stop they wait for someone to come along and DO something then they leave. This summer I stopped at a car accident , there were a few others who stopped and did call 911, but no one knows what to do!!! I have a first aid kit, blankets etc. in my car and I ended up sitting in the middle of an intersection, I wrapped her up and for 45 minutes held her head still between my knees.
    Good for you for taking teh time like that and knowing what to do.

This is the first time I have ever heard of someone driving away from a person in need, I hope it's just because she is young and I suspect, used to others doing things for her.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Your comment about the "town idiot" makes sense now. I mean even if she is too afraid/stupid to stop and help, she could at least call 911 instead of driving all the way home and calling a random person to go out and check wtf? Hope the guy is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Good for you for taking teh time like that and knowing what to do.

This is the first time I have ever heard of someone driving away from a person in need, I hope it's just because she is young and I suspect, used to others doing things for her.
    i_forget likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This really pisses me off. The amount of accidents I have seen, the amount of times I have stopped and called 911, the amount of people I have comforted.....not hard.
    The lack of value that people have for life sickens me. I could never walk away from someone or something in need, I would hate myself for it.
    I am so grateful that there are people out there like you and Vesper Patty.....truly remarkable people you both are.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I hate it when ex's cant get the fact that they are ex's for a reason.
    Last edited by Sunshyne1; Tue, Oct 22nd, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    I hate it when ex's cant get the fact that they are ex's for a reason.
    Story of my life. LOL

Candini and i_forget like this.

Page 62 of 654 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast

Thread Information