User Tag List

Page 162 of 654 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

*Not the rant section* So I got a new cat yesterday, he is super sweet! The place I got it from has a few other cats, including one which was paired up with the one I got, WHICH I may be getting tomorrow so they can be friends.

*Rant part* One of them was SUPER angry/depressed/skiddish/hated any kind of human contact. Obviously no one wants a cat like that, they will most likely euthanize him.
    Assuming he's like that because he was abused prior to coming to the shelter.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    *Not the rant section* So I got a new cat yesterday, he is super sweet! The place I got it from has a few other cats, including one which was paired up with the one I got, WHICH I may be getting tomorrow so they can be friends.

*Rant part* One of them was SUPER angry/depressed/skiddish/hated any kind of human contact. Obviously no one wants a cat like that, they will most likely euthanize him.
    There are people out there that will take the kitty. This is what I do. I take cats in who have issues and try to rehabilitate them.
    PM me before anything sad happens.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I miss Vesper. Vesper....you are an ARSE. There, I said it.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    They are (some in cash, some in favors). I totally know why he's doing the side work bit I want to be selfish! lol

There's nothing wrong in being selfish ..After all, it's his family too that is suffering.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    DH is laid off so I thought that would mean he has time to finish all the projects he's started around the house BUT now he's agreed to do a bunch of side jobs and helping friends out. Great for them but annoying for me. I want MY STUFF DONE FIRST! lol
    When my friend bought a condo, she told the builder not to bother putting in the flooring, the counters or the kitchen cupboards. After all, her husband is a carpenter and business was slow. Needless to say, business picked up and it took her 10 yrs to have the perfect kitchen (for a few years, she didn't even have a fully operational oven!). She's still annoyed about the years of aggravation. On the plus side, it looks like something out of Home & Garden.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yay on kitty! Yes, it's great to get two - they keep one another busy and/or snuggle, so they get in less trouble when they aren't bored!
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Congrats on the cat.. my daughter and her hubby have 3 cats.. one of them they both dislike but they won't give to another family because they fear that he will end up euthanized..
    Angela273 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last week two of my chickens died from heat stroke. Two days later 4 more freeze to death.
    In July!
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    Last week two of my chickens died from heat stroke. Two days later 4 more freeze to death.
    In July!
    OMG that's awful! Were they all in the same place? Bad weather there?
    Angela273 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    OMG that's awful! Were they all in the same place? Bad weather there?
    Yes, they were in the same place. We had some crazy weather. The tail of a hurricane.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

We are on a payment plan for heating oil...10 equal payments. They didn`t raise our payment last fall. Got our final bill yesterday. We still owe them over $700. WTH are we supposed to come up with that much money?
    Natalka and DianneS like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know it can sound negative but it is just how I feel since a couple of days.I want to become more closer with my dad familly since this summer and I feel I have nothing to share with them.Everytime on their Facebook they post pictures of theirs travels, witch is often...and they have all an easy life compared to me...They have been very spoil all their life and even now..I make nice comments.But in my head I feel rejected and that made me depressing....
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Jul 9th, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Natalka and Lyssia510 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I would like to have another cat with the one I acquire but my female cat seems antisocial lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I know it can sound negative but it is just how I feel since a couple of days.I want to become more closer with my dad familly since this summer and I feel I have nothing to share with them.Everytime on their Facebook they post pictures of theirs travels, witch is often...and they have all an easy life compared to me...They have been very spoil all their life and even now..I make nice comments.But in my head I feel rejected and that made me depressing....
    In general life isn't easy. Sometimes it looks that way, but everyone has problems. *hugs*
    Crochetlady and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My new cat is such a ham.

I`ve had to spray him with a water bottle multiple times for getting on the dinner table.. the counters.. the oven top...

He's started running like crazy (no carpet, just hardwood with a few rugs) and runs full speed into cupboards, walls, corners of things, I`m afraid he's gonna break a leg!

Not to mention there's a section in my kitchen that was renovated to make shelves which APPARENTLY is hollow on the inside with a perch because he keeps disappearing in the wall

Oh and he climbed my screen door last night and his claws put huge holes that I know have to sew

Oh and....

Thread Information