User Tag List

Page 262 of 654 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hangnails.
    Figured out who the toothpick dropper is. Daily! One day there were two (the double pointed end kind, not the flat kind) on the floor by the stove. Time to find a blackhole for those things...
    Tweets77 and toronto166 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    When I bought a new computer, I had to download Start Menu 8 straightaway. I dislike Windows 8, so this program makes it act like Windows 7
    I went from Windows 7 to 8.1, hate it. May give this a try. Tx!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I don't know what I can do about this situation bc the new flyer delivery person only deliver newspaper and flyer once per week (on very late Friday night)...even though they're supposed to deliver them on (Wed), Thurs, and Friday. So now basically is I can't do PM until Saturday morning and sometimes items were sold out by then. WTH!
    That happened to us in December. First week of January paper showed up on late Sunday night sometime between 8.00 and 10.00 pm. I know because we left our house around 8.00 pm for swimming and was not there, it was there when we got back just after 10.00. Last few weeks no paper or the flyers. So frustrating.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I bought a new computer, I had to download Start Menu 8 straightaway. I dislike Windows 8, so this program makes it act like Windows 7
    Thanks! I will have to try this.
    Ciel and padyofurniture like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! I will have to try this.

Defragging my computer plus disk clean up. I also believe my internet connection is slow (have a modem and router). I'll have to try a few things first. If not my internet provider will be receiving a call.
    Ciel and padyofurniture like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    That happened to us in December. First week of January paper showed up on late Sunday night sometime between 8.00 and 10.00 pm. I know because we left our house around 8.00 pm for swimming and was not there, it was there when we got back just after 10.00. Last few weeks no paper or the flyers. So frustrating.
    I actually got the flyers on late Saturday night. I mean AFTER 9pm kind of late. Let's hope it's a temporary situation...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Is there such thing as bogus tracking number bc BTR sent me an email notification of shipment...doesn't link to carrier site so I tried the tracking number on Purolator, CP, DHL and Fedex...none worked.

Cineplex haven't give me a reply about an order that was sent out prior to X-mas that I still haven't received. Want to give up online shopping after this. So not worth it.

Note to self never buy low rise PJ pants again...bought some from Old Navy and Mark works wear house and they are so uncomfortable...shrink even more after washing.
    Update: From rant to rave!

I got my parcel today, turned out Beyond The Rack now has their own delivery truck. No wonder. I am soooo happy with my order. It even came with a Crest whitener sample and $10 coupon (exp Jan 31 though).

(part of my order was shipped by CP but the tracking still show "electronic info crap" after 1 week so that means it hasn't been pick up by CP yet)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I went from Windows 7 to 8.1, hate it. May give this a try. Tx!
    I dual booted my computer so Windows 7 on one side and Windows 8.1 on the other but I like Windows 7 better. Windows 8.1 my
    hubby has too many problems with and you can refresh your whole OS with Windows 8 but then you have to redo all your programs.
    I am debating now Windows 10 I want to have three OS on my laptop.
    Decaf likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I picked up a modem with a built in router from my internet provider today. Internet is working better. Silly computer doesn't shut down sometimes even though I click the shut down mode. It's occurring for three weeks now off and on.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My DD now has numerous rips in her snow suit.

I special ordered both her and her brother a 1 piece snow suit for this winter (in addition to their "car coats"). His is still in pristine condition but hers now has a bunch of holes. I'm thinking it's because there hasn't been much snow (they still slide down the hills at school even though there's hardly any snow, so her snow suit is taking a beating sliding down grass/mud/rocks/sand etc).

I bought her a size 6 on clearance to replace her current ripped suit. Get it home and it's HUGE on her. WTH? Shouldn't snow suits be a fairly standard size?

There's no sense returning it since it'll fit her next year but now I have to find a smaller suit for the rest of this season. I've been out searching and there's nothing on for a really good price in her size. I really don't want to spend $50-$80 (clearance prices) for maybe 2 months of use. The size 6 I was able to snag for $30, regular $99 but they don't have anything smaller.

I feel like duct taping her current snow suit. lmao. Guess I hate to bite the bullet and spend the $$$. Gah, kids!
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 02:48 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

who does this? I mean really! I put my garbage bin-o-wheel thingy at the curb before 7:00 a.m., take DD to work, come back home about 3/4 hr. later.....Bin is emptied by the truck pick up, but there is a black bag of trash laying on the ground IN FRONT of my empty bin!!
    I peer inside, NOPE nothing in that bag is from our house, I knew it wasn't as we only generate 1 bag every 2 weeks, the rest is recycled, and composted, sooooo call 311 for assistance.
    A report/complaint has been filed with trash police, they will pick this bag up and search it out for possible clues....I hope whoever dumped this here was STUPID enough to leave something in the bag that can identify them.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    My DD now has numerous rips in her snow suit.

I special ordered both her and her brother a 1 piece snow suit for this winter (in addition to their "car coats"). His is still in pristine condition but hers now has a bunch of holes. I'm thinking it's because there hasn't been much snow (they still slide down the hills at school even though there's hardly any snow, so her snow suit is taking a beating sliding down grass/mud/rocks/sand etc).

I bought her a size 6 on clearance to replace her current ripped suit. Get it home and it's HUGE on her. WTH? Shouldn't snow suits be a fairly standard size?

There's no sense returning it since it'll fit her next year but now I have to find a smaller suit for the rest of this season. I've been out searching and there's nothing on for a really good price in her size. I really don't want to spend $50-$80 (clearance prices) for maybe 2 months of use. The size 6 I was able to snag for $30, regular $99 but they don't have anything smaller.

I feel like duct taping her current snow suit. lmao. Guess I hate to bite the bullet and spend the $$$. Gah, kids!
    You could always let her pick out some duct tape since there's so many colours/patterns out.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Have to keep the door to my closet closed when I am not home. Someone ate 2 pairs of my shoes today when I was in town.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Broken glass is so annoying to clean

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hahahaha at the shoe eater. Sorry but you made me LOL! I have a shoe thief too but she has gotten better with age

Thread Information