User Tag List

Page 212 of 654 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

This comes directly from the bragging rules and guidelines:

If you feel a brag contains misuse of coupons, do not reply - use the report button and mods will look into it and delete/expire the thread if necessary. Please be patient as mods will have to discuss the thread as we are not always familiar with every deal/coupon and do not want to needlessly remove threads that are legitimate. See below if you do not know how to report a thread.

It only takes one or two people who choose to be the coupon police and feel it necessary to be the one to "inform" the OP about what may or may not be misuse. As the rules state, simply hit the report button if you feel a brag should be addressed by the mods. In this case, we lost a long-time SC member.
    MillieH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Its so sad to see people making hasty generalization in regards to a 'race' i.e. considering Aboriginal as lazy, Black as criminals, and Middle East as terrorist.

Wish everyone take a course in Sociology to learn about these things...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my heart hurts after doing so much for someone and they are unwilling to help you when you need it.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

im so overloaded with everything i may cry. *sips coffee slowly*

*goes back to whirlwind that is life
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

also the smelliest woman i have ever met picked up my mr noodles off the conveyor belt at no frills handed them to me and said oh i would never buy those. i looked with disdain at the mass of sausage and stuffing boxes on her side.... i took all i could not to dry heave as this woman handed me my food back. i almost left it. yuck.

(and no she isnt homeless or anything, she is just a dirty stinky mean old woman who i happen to see around a lot.)
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    also the smelliest woman i have ever met picked up my mr noodles off the conveyor belt at no frills handed them to me and said oh i would never buy those. i looked with disdain at the mass of sausage and stuffing boxes on her side.... i took all i could not to dry heave as this woman handed me my food back. i almost left it. yuck.

(and no she isnt homeless or anything, she is just a dirty stinky mean old woman who i happen to see around a lot.)
    Who the heck picks up someone else's stuff at the checkout? YUCK!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Apparently stop signs don't mean anything anymore.
    I actually had someone honk at me for taking too long to stop at a stop sign and I had JUST came to a complete stop. People are just in too big of a hurry these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel, GoJays, seylz_gurl and 5 others like this.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

So it drives me crazy when people think that just because an item scans wrong they automatically get it for free, some guy wanted a pair of $45 boots for free because they scanned incorrect and when I explained it too him how it worked he still asked for them for free....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I asked my brother if he'd donate his parts car (what I call his used car buy of last month) to Kidney Car. He did not say anything but Dad noticed another leak from the car on the garage floor...
    At least there is a chance of a donation receipt for income tax and the towing is arranged at no charge!

Cath-in Ontario, we don't get money from Hydro Ontario for old fridges like Hydro Quebec does for its customers-yes, the $60>$30 sounds sad. Must be a budget matter.
    Once Hydro Ontario's budget for collecting old fridges or freezers (must be working) is gone, no more pickups by appointment for the year. I'd like to see the old chest freezer (circa 1982 or so and not used for the last 20 years) gone to make more room but would love a small upright freezer (fridge freezer just is not big enough after someone buys frozen pizzas and squeezes out the other things).
    toronto166 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

all i want is to have a whole day where i can hang out in my PJs lazily and not be stressed out over what i have to do, what needs to be done, what event the kid has coming up that i need to do prep for...
    Ciel, GatineauGirl and toronto166 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that is bizarre, she must be a member of the food police.
    Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post

Ciel, krysta lynne and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

People who dump on other people to make themselves feel better.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Today is laundry day (the machines were busy all yesterday so i wasn't able to start yesterday) but it seems that won't happen, we have no water!, it seems a tree root has worked it's way into the water pipe on my street so the city is out there now (very loudly) trying to fix the issue... what gets me is they had the whole street torn up this spring fixing and replacing pipes... why couldn't they have done this then!
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ugh, I guess I'm a little annoyed where I just read someone on this forum who was at one point really looking for a certain coupon.....out of the goodness of my heart, without asking for anything in return, I mailed them to her.....only to read she has done a trade for them. (I know...you can do whatever you like with them once received, just venting).

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This &$@&@& day can bite me. Got speeding ticket, 2 demerit points, have a headache since this morning. I just want this day to be over......
    Ciel, MillieH, Candini and 2 others like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Thread Information