User Tag List

Page 362 of 654 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

What's up with Loblaws?First they buy Shoppers,and our store gets to be one of the 14 closed,now it's a 40 minute, $$ ferry ride away from any other Shoppers.HUH???. Great,now were stuck with Rexall. Now,they're closing/re-branding grocery stores and......yep,you guessed it our Extra Foods is on the list.I hear it's going to be an Independent Grocer.Gah.They're guaranteed a captive market regardless,as shopping here bites.
    Ciel, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hugs Lola Hope things turn around soon. I`ve been wondering how DD is doing?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Hugs Lola Hope things turn around soon. I`ve been wondering how DD is doing?
    She's doing better. Still has a slight limp but not in pain anymore. She has to go back in for more blood work and some tests at the end of the month then a MRI next month. I had a phone interview with the nurse yesterday trying to prepare for it.

But she is on the mend! Thanks for asking!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    She's doing better. Still has a slight limp but not in pain anymore. She has to go back in for more blood work and some tests at the end of the month then a MRI next month. I had a phone interview with the nurse yesterday trying to prepare for it.

But she is on the mend! Thanks for asking!
    So happy to hear that she`s on the mend.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I hate walmart.ca! after ordering a bunch of things i get this email (10 days later)

Due to a technical issue in our systems, we were unable to process some of the items in your order. Unfortunately some products are no longer available on Walmart.ca.

so i went to their website & the items ARE STILL LISTED as being in stock....WTH!
    Ciel, macw1960, vw_girl and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

has anyone bought Neilson Trutaste milk? i usually buy lactancia pur filter milk but the rcss had neilson's on for $3.98 and though it would give it a try.
    when i picked up the bag, there were only 2 bags of milk? i thought someone must have removed one bag and put it back in the fridge. then i noticed that Neilson's was 3 L NOT 4L like every other kind of bagged milk. has this always been the case? ended up not buying it. at that price it's still waaay more expensive than lactancia. i just hope the other bagged milk brands don't go down to 3L and keep their prices at the 4L level!
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    thank you very much my Insurance plan for having ridiculous criteria for DD to be covered for her medical/dental!! ( no coverage now for her last year in University! ) I could just scream!!
    lol!!!! Two very stressful days later and ALL is well and she is fully covered once again!! Whew! I felt like we had dodged a bit of a financial bullet there.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    has anyone bought Neilson Trutaste milk? i usually buy lactancia pur filter milk but the rcss had neilson's on for $3.98 and though it would give it a try.
    when i picked up the bag, there were only 2 bags of milk? i thought someone must have removed one bag and put it back in the fridge. then i noticed that Neilson's was 3 L NOT 4L like every other kind of bagged milk. has this always been the case? ended up not buying it. at that price it's still waaay more expensive than lactancia. i just hope the other bagged milk brands don't go down to 3L and keep their prices at the 4L level!
    They just reduced the size to 3L (it was 4L) RCSS has a $1 off coupon on the board now if that helps.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just got a letter from aeroplan saying that we will lose all out points (just under 60,000) if we don't earn or redeem in the next month or so.

Guess I'll be buying something I don't need at Bently since its the only store I know that gives aeroplan miles.

We've been saving our miles/points for a vacation but we're still no where close.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just got a letter from aeroplan saying that we will lose all out points (just under 60,000) if we don't earn or redeem in the next month or so.

Guess I'll be buying something I don't need at Bently since its the only store I know that gives aeroplan miles.

We've been saving our miles/points for a vacation but we're still no where close.
    Have you accrued any recently. ..they are no supposed to loose any if there's been activity within I think it's 12 months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Have you accrued any recently. ..they are no supposed to loose any if there's been activity within I think it's 12 months

No, we haven't earned any. DH earned while travelling for work but he accepted a different job with no travel.

I looked online and the majority of partners are travel related. I only know of Bentley that gives points so I'll go there and buy a wallet or something. Just annoys me that I have to spend more somewhere I don't shop or lose all our hard earned points.
    Ciel, macw1960, vw_girl and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Does Home Hardware do Areoplan?

No, we haven't earned any. DH earned while travelling for work but he accepted a different job with no travel.

I looked online and the majority of partners are travel related. I only know of Bentley that gives points so I'll go there and buy a wallet or something. Just annoys me that I have to spend more somewhere I don't shop or lose all our hard earned points.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I googled and I think it does. I'll see if DH can drop by and pick something up. I've never even been to a store, although the site says there's one in our city. I'm sure DH can find something. lol.
    saundyl, Ciel, macw1960 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Home hardware and esso are where I swipe my aeroplane once every few months to keep it active. Everywhere else is so far away. Even getting the codes from frutopia or Tropicana when they have them kept my card active.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Yes they do. They even have 2x or 3x promotions at times

Thread Information