User Tag List

Page 412 of 654 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you see an awesome deal and dont take enought...you return and none left
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How so...religious reasons, and what about for Xmas?

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    not so many decorate houses in my city for Halloween

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Three, count 'em 3, Assistant managers who do not know how to use a cash register to enter SCOP transactions.!!! How did all of you become assistant managers?
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Coupgon at Coop who send out a $1 coupon on any Halloween candy and when you go to the store on October 30 all Halloween candy has already been replaced by Christmas candy. Really!!!????
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Brag/rant
    Brag part: bought 2 boxes of rice (one basmati and one brown rice) -- both scanned wrong! Which means free rice for me
    Rant: CS rep only refunded me one saying that the price will be adjusted on the other. No way - 2 different products, even different sizes! Asked her to call manager. Manager lady (assistant mgr?) asked the CS rep to check the prices in the aisle. I explained to her that both items are different, which I felt stooopid doing since anyone can see that they are not identical! She shrugged and asked me to wait for the rep to come back, and she left the counter. The rep finally gave me both items for free, without saying anything about the scop. I would have thought that anyone working at customer service would know these policies - especially since they aren't new! I almost feel like contacting management and telling them to better educate their staff about all this...!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

so.. trick or treating tonight with the kids... watched a young guy - 20-ish - with a baby in a stroller go to houses, wheel up to the door, ring the doorbell and wait for candy... really? if your kid can't walk and say trick or treat on his own you shouldn't be taking them out in the hopes of getting some free candy for yourself!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Totally agree, Jays - that's just nuts.

We only had one fussy girl at the door tonight, others were good.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    so.. trick or treating tonight with the kids... watched a young guy - 20-ish - with a baby in a stroller go to houses, wheel up to the door, ring the doorbell and wait for candy... really? if your kid can't walk and say trick or treat on his own you shouldn't be taking them out in the hopes of getting some free candy for yourself!!
    Haha baby doesn`t even have teeth

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

We had one guy come to our house and he told my daughter he was collecting candy for his kid who was at home!! I guess he just wanted some candy!!
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

T&Ters round at 10 pm..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

When both P2 and lilP were small and in a buggy, I went T&Ting with them but never took them to get candy...People used to give me some for them anyways...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Hearing blood curdling screams outside at 12.30[a] and not knowing if someone is hurt or just being an as*hole :\
    Last edited by Candini; Sun, Nov 1st, 2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: i can tells time...

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Getting 4 hours of sleep , can't drink coffee because I get all jittery and anxious. Can't go back to bed because I've got sh*t to do lol

sounds like me all week.. i was carving my pumpkin at 1am the morning of Halloween
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i saw this tonight also... the kid was sitting in a stroller not even a year old (true baby not a toddler) and a mom with a bucket going door to door.. i also see this alot at mall-o-weens... parents shoving strollers in deep knocking other kids over just to get some really bad candy (mall trick or treating is often crappy generic cheap candy)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

diabetic coma enduced by stealing dds candy at 3am... which I suppose is actually 4 am -___-

Okay and all the sudden my computer time and cellphone time are completely different. What time is it!? Where am I! God I hate time changes.

Thread Information