User Tag List

Page 512 of 654 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got a system message from tapatalk saying I'm not allowed to reply. Weird
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Freaking mosquito bites!!

I took DD to a playground last night and I got eaten alive! They bit my legs (I was wearing leggings so they bit through my pants!?) and bit my back/shoulders (Was wearing a long sleeved shirt)

I can`t stop scratching , they`re so irritated and the sound of my nails against the skin is driving me insane

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sirius radio has not worked properly on my street in my car since april. I cancelled it in August and they keep extending a free trial that doesnt work for me anyways. Its pointless unless i leave town!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The phrase is " 13 going on 30 "

Women who are closer to 40 than 30 and act like they`re 20

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    The phrase is " 13 going on 30 "

Women who are closer to 40 than 30 and act like they`re 20

What's wrong with that?? I don't wanna be 52 ..I have teen aged kids but I don't want to be pushed into grandma territory because some people think I'm not allowed to have fun anymore. I still want to go to rock concerts and crowd surf and mosh it up in the pit.

And why is it the responsibility on women to be adults and men get to play?

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    What's wrong with that?? I don't wanna be 52 ..I have teen aged kids but I don't want to be pushed into grandma territory because some people think I'm not allowed to have fun anymore. I still want to go to rock concerts and crowd surf and mosh it up in the pit.

And why is it the responsibility on women to be adults and men get to play?

Hmmm, okay let me rephrase this

Women who party and blend in with their near 20 some year old children and their friends.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

And still you think that's bad....why??

Aren't us oldies supposed to have fun? And how says that their parents can't join in with thier adult children who want them to be there?
    Newfiescreech and Candini like this.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Hmmm, okay let me rephrase this

Women who party and blend in with their near 20 some year old children and their friends.

i get what your saying.. there is a good way and a not so good way to be young at heart and i have seen both... when the adult is the bad influence on the younger generation, that is not way to go about it, i've seen the 40+ moms trying to act and keep up with the 18yr old teenagers in the skimpy outfits, drinking drugging and dancing all seductively against teenage boys, thats completely different then the 40+ who wants to enjoy life exploring the world, going to concerts, and doing adventures (heck it wasn't until i was grown that my parents started going on big holidays to costa rica and exploring, and my friend's mom who's in her late 60's is currently hiking the camino trail in spain)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I used to party with my parents and my friends parents as teens. Still do at 26. And it was a blast. There's a lot to be learned when separate generations co mingle and have fun together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Yeah, what Midnightly said is more what I was leaning towards

There is quite the spectrum apparently to the word "partying"... What I call p&p (pop and Pringles party) vs smoking a dube with your daughter and her boyfriend, buying underages booze , etc

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hi guys! Life here just keeps getting better and better......NOT!

i came down with tonsillitis on Wednesday ( oh goodie)
    I had to wait in emergency for 6 hours for a doc to take 5 mins to confirm it. And then a nurse literally threw the prescription at me.

i had to put my last kitty to sleep. So hard after 14 years of snuggling.

And my dryer stopped working today. And since I don't have a clothesline, I had to put all my wet laundry on the pasture metal fencing. Then I had to watch that the horses didn't play with it.

That is it, I don't want to be an adult anymore. Where can I turn in my membership?
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Adulting sucks...

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

To the douchebag that insists on going through my recycling bin looking for cans......
    Can you please pick up everything you toss out of my bins while searching for said cans? I'm getting tired of picking up your mess and chasing containers down the street because you just toss them on to the curb in your frantic hunt. And please do not stake out in front of my house waiting for me to leave so you can get these precious cans. It's creepy and slightly stalkerish that you know my schedule. Also if you're going to stand across the street pretending that you're not waiting for me to leave, please at least wait until my child and I are out of view before you start diving into our bins. We can still see what you are doing when we're two houses away.
    Thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Drivers. Just in general. I can't believe how bad some people drive. No the yellow light DOES NOT mean go faster it's a race! Yes you ARE supposed to single ALWAYS no matter where you are turning/switching lanes. No you won't get there faster weaving in and out of traffic. No I won't speed up if you tail me. Yes the big red stop signs do in fact mean stop not slow down cautiously.... Ugh! If you do this ing stop! Learn how to drive or get off the damn roads! And I hate to say it but frigging trucks ugh I hate trucks. No you aren't badass in you lifted polluting noisey truck you look stupid in the city. Need your big bad truck to what? Commute? Argh!!!! Sooooo practical.... 😒 and don't even et me STARTED on hummers! Like wtf are you planning to do with that? Enlist? Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information