User Tag List

Page 411 of 654 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I ordered dd a Jake and the Neverland pirate ship for xmas on friday from Walmart for 30.00. I check the SC blog today and the price has dropped to 17.00. Of course Walmart won't give price adjustments for clearance so I have to reorder it and figure out how to return the first one without dd seeing it be returned.

And I was up to 4 am with dd cus she's sick, the battery died in my new thermometer I just bought two weeks ago, so I had to run to Shoppers to get new batteries. The second I get dd out of the car she pukes on me and I had to go through the store with my pants covered in puke.
    Hope you got swift service in the store since you had a sick child! Mom award for action in a tough situation.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sneezes have increased this week. Am not keen to see a cold next week...and I've been putting ground ginger in my oatmeal and soup everytime.!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    WHO study being released as a big revelation linking processed meat to cancer risk. I think we all knew about this yet it is being blown up as a new revelation. Nobody could think bacon 24/7 is good for you. Everything in moderation.
    awww, crap. Now I want bacon!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^hey, I just ate a double bacon cheeseburger right before the study came out. double crap lol.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, macw1960, Candini and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Honestly, I had no idea this 'no bacon' would also spur me to have bacon on my mind - cooked up some this morning to have with tomato on toast; will have more with kasha tomorrow. Yum.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

now that bacon causes cancer.. should i start calling my bacon cancer sticks?? mmmm greasy crispy cancer sticks
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Another rant for PC Plus...

Tried to push forward a REGULAR offer on one of my cards in the app, and what does it show. "You Cannot push forward this offer". I am beyond the point of anger with PC, PC Plus, and PC Financial. I think it was because i pushed it forward 3 times already. SO BEWARE, no more than 3 pushforwards. WalMart, START A REWARDS PROGRAM, not just the rewards mastercard, please!!!. I don't wanna shop at Superstore ANYMORE

And another rant I just remembered now from a little while ago. I was trying to get my first credit card through PC Financial with my stepmother as a co-sign, but they said that they don't do co-signing. Now i'm stuck with the soon to be devalued Scotia Scene Visa. At that point, I wanted the mastercard to get more PC points to get free groceries. 10pts/$1 is a lot better than the finicky 5pts/$1 on debit. (90% of the time, my points don't post and I have to put in an inquiry, done about 6-8 in the past 2 months for it)

So, in my closing of this rant, I will simply say that WalMart is starting to look much more tempting to shop at than stupid superstore!!
    Last edited by johnb56789; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 10:10 AM.
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Getting 4 hours of sleep , can't drink coffee because I get all jittery and anxious. Can't go back to bed because I've got sh*t to do lol

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Another rant for PC Plus...

Tried to push forward a REGULAR offer on one of my cards in the app, and what does it show. "You Cannot push forward this offer". I am beyond the point of anger with PC, PC Plus, and PC Financial. I think it was because i pushed it forward 3 times already. SO BEWARE, no more than 3 pushforwards. WalMart, START A REWARDS PROGRAM, not just the rewards mastercard, please!!!. I don't wanna shop at Superstore ANYMORE

And another rant I just remembered now from a little while ago. I was trying to get my first credit card through PC Financial with my stepmother as a co-sign, but they said that they don't do co-signing. Now i'm stuck with the soon to be devalued Scotia Scene Visa. At that point, I wanted the mastercard to get more PC points to get free groceries. 10pts/$1 is a lot better than the finicky 5pts/$1 on debit. (90% of the time, my points don't post and I have to put in an inquiry, done about 6-8 in the past 2 months for it)

So, in my closing of this rant, I will simply say that WalMart is starting to look much more tempting to shop at than stupid superstore!!
    Why not get a MasterCard from Walmart then?
    You can be approved instantly at a cashier and they are generous with their credit limits. I actually canceled my PC MasterCard because I had them for four years and they never put the limit higher than 2k. Walmart also offers a higher limit during a transaction at the cashier too

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

someone wake up and walk the dogs please?
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 05:59 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Three people on our block already have Christmas decorations up (and on at night). I'm all for decorating but Halloween isn't even over yet. October for Christmas decorations? Geesh!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

SIL rant and grumble
    First somehow my phone bill was delivered to her house. We made arrangements for me to pick it up at my MILs the next day. So I drive into town SOLELY to get my bill aaaand she forgot it. So I drove into town for nothing. Grrrrr
    Grumble- she has got to get those kids of hers into a dentist. The oldest is in first grade and has a mouth full of cavities. And the youngest has started kindergarten and he has a couple starting. She feeds them candy all the time and doesn't make them brush their teeth.. So gross.
    And on a side note, the youngest spent his first day at school in the principles office for spitting on people. Hehehehe!
    Just call me Wolfie

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Why not get a MasterCard from Walmart then?
    You can be approved instantly at a cashier and they are generous with their credit limits. I actually canceled my PC MasterCard because I had them for four years and they never put the limit higher than 2k. Walmart also offers a higher limit during a transaction at the cashier too
    Mainly because I have already applied, and denied for other cards before and I don't think my credit score could handle it. I have applied for a total of 4 different cards over the past year (Costco, Scota twice, and MBNA), and I already have my Scene with 1k limit. I'm only in University and don't want to risk my credit now. But in the future I may get the WalMart Mastercard, or maybe one of the Scotia Momentum Visas.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

nightmares........
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information