User Tag List

Page 64 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Roaches and dirty people

I`ve lived in my building for almost 4 years and can count roaches I`ve seen in my unit on one hand. I bleach the crap out of my kitchen. There is no way they can be attracted or survive here.

There was one in my kitchen today and my screaming must have put it in a trance because it stopped and I had enough time to grab the Lysol spray and douse that bad boy.

I`m just thankful I can get up at night and there isn`t hundreds of them on my ceiling. >_<
    Momof3girlies and vesper like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Roaches and dirty people

I`ve lived in my building for almost 4 years and can count roaches I`ve seen in my unit on one hand. I bleach the crap out of my kitchen. There is no way they can be attracted or survive here.

There was one in my kitchen today and my screaming must have put it in a trance because it stopped and I had enough time to grab the Lysol spray and douse that bad boy.

I`m just thankful I can get up at night and there isn`t hundreds of them on my ceiling. >_<
    My second apartment in Toronto had so many roaches they came out of the tap instead of water. There was none to be seen when we first viewed the apartment 2 weeks before we were supposed to move in. Needless to say I never actually lived there.
    Candini and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    My second apartment in Toronto had so many roaches they came out of the tap instead of water. There was none to be seen when we first viewed the apartment 2 weeks before we were supposed to move in. Needless to say I never actually lived there.
    Gross. An old friend of mine, his apartment was so bad. You couldn't turn the lights on in the bathroom without like 10 running on the floor. He moved as soon as he could afford to.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work with a bunch of children. Honestly, you are grown a** adults and my 9 year old cousin is less childish than you! If you have a problem with someone you talk to them first. If you can't work it out yourselves, then go to the boss.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have been waiting all freaking day for an individual to show up at my house to pick up an item. They said they would be here at 1PM. it is now 7 FREAKING PM!!!! And still a no show. And I do not have a contact number to call them. This is just one of my many pet peeves. How freaking hard is it to pick up a phone and let me know that you are going to be late or not even going to show up?? Dumba$$, rude jacka$$es.
    Just call me Wolfie

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I came home today and discovered I left almost all my socks and underwear in the washer before I left (5 days).

I guess I'll be going to walmart commando tomorrow to replace them, because they stink to much to even want to try and save them.
    You can always try washing them in hot water and a gallon of vinegar in a long cycle, no soap.
    GoJays and vesper like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I came home today and discovered I left almost all my socks and underwear in the washer before I left (5 days).

I guess I'll be going to walmart commando tomorrow to replace them, because they stink to much to even want to try and save them.
    Well my solution is simple Vesper, call the town idiot in the quote below at 2am and let her know You can't sleep because your moldy wash is bothering you and can she come over with some new underwear and some vinegar to get the smell out of the washing machine!! this should seem perfectly normal to her!

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    This young lady from back in town calls me and wakes me up (Im not home, I am in Eastern Time Zone) to tell me on the way home she saw a truck in the ditch with it's head lights on and looks like it had been in an accident. After she saw it, she drove all the way home and tried to sleep but couldn't, so she asked if I would go take a look.

I called the officer who was working and told him. It turns out, someone else had called since, that a young man in fact flipped his truck and was ejected from the truck and is now on his way to hospital.

What kind of person drives by that and does nothing?? It just makes me so mad!! Why call me?? Now I can't sleep, she can.

FOr what it's worth, this young lady is also the town idiot who always tries to organize protests to 'make the world a better place'.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Oct 24th, 2013 at 02:10 AM.
    GoJays, wolfwoman and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i think i'm getting sick.. i really can't get sick right now.. i've got too much to do in the next two weeks!
    vesper likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Well my solution is simple Vesper, call the town idiot in the quote below at 2am and let her know You can't sleep because your moldy wash is bothering you and can she come over with some new underwear and some vinegar to get the smell out of the washing machine!! this should seem perfectly normal to her!
    Ha ha! Except she might come over expecting funny hands, and she isn't going to get any. But if she does clean my undies I'd be happy.
    GoJays and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    You can always try washing them in hot water and a gallon of vinegar in a long cycle, no soap.
    I don't know Patty, I am really fussy with my cottons, I cannot stand things not to be to my standard. I fear itches! Into the garbage they go
    thriftygranny likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So my husband has 3 therapists working on him in one building, consulting with each other on the various topics. One is the marriage counselor. She offered me a couple individual sessions while he's away, and diagnosed me with PTSD, and then offered 2 options of treatment. I showed up expecting to start, and she ambiguously lets me know that I could and should find other options outside the building, and not at her private practice due to a conflict of interests. She's there for the soldiers, not the dependants. So I get to look for yet another therapist, go through the tales of abuse AGAIN and try to get treated... meanwhile everyone is looking out for my husbands interests.
    thriftygranny and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Not so much a rant as just crappy news. So I buried my elderly cat earlier this month and now I have discovered a lump in my female cat's breast. Depressing.
    walkonby and vesper like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    not so much a rant as just crappy news. So i buried my elderly cat earlier this month and now i have discovered a lump in my female cat's breast. Depressing.
    ***hugs***
    wolfwoman and vesper like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Not so much a rant as just crappy news. So I buried my elderly cat earlier this month and now I have discovered a lump in my female cat's breast. Depressing.
    I hope it isn"t anything serious.My black lab had a large lump on her breast this summer and it turned out to be a cyst, we do however need to keep an eye on it for any changes.I hope this is the case for your cat.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rant ---->> Yahoo!!

I think I am sick. I have no energy and am tired, at first I thought it was from too much travel and work, but it might be because I am sick.

My cat sitter came over, made me a nice bubble bath, worked on my feet and put some kind of vapor cloth over my face and added salts and other weird stuff to my bath. Then she made my bed with fresh out of the dryer sheets so I could take a long nap, got a nice back rub and even took all the cats away so they would not interrupt my sleep.

Had a strawberry smoothie and cut apples waiting for me when I woke up!!

WOW! I love being sick. I guess this is what it's like being married. Yahoo!!
    Last edited by vesper; Thu, Oct 24th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

Page 64 of 654 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread Information