User Tag List

Page 66 of 654 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

excitement!! I had 5 numbers on my Lotto Max ticket , so checked the prize...not bad $130.00 bucks (approx) but THEN looked at the prize for 6 numbers and it was over $7,000.00!!! Grrr.

babies teach us acceptance

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Some idiots drove into my driveway, backed out and left. Then they came back, drove up to the house and starting honking for me to come out to them! Screw you morons! I let my Irish wolfhound out after them. Shortly thereafter, they retreated quickly. I might gone to see what they wanted but to start honking at me? That just pushed the B**CH Button really fast!

hahaha!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well she managed to mostly clean out th epumpkin (i didn't expect her to manage scraping the sides.. i have a wonderful spoon that works great for that) ofcourse when asked "what would you like on your pumpkin" she says "A PUPPY!!" so i find a stensil.. put it on the pumpkin.. carve it out.. and boy do my fingers hurt! but hey atleast it's finished!

Name:  P1050792.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  48.1 KB
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kids and their attitudes, manners etc!!

I was at a mall yesterday. This girl, around 12, asked the clerk for assistance with regards to a shirt. She couldn't find her size on the rack, and the female clerk checked the back room for extra stock. An adult, I assume her mother, was standing nearby. She told the girl "I'm sorry were out of that size. Our stock comes in next week. If you like you could call us or drop by. Hopefully it will be in soon." This girl said "Your not doing you job. You should be checking all over. I have to have that shirt (stomping her feet) F*** off! " I was totally shocked by this young girl's attitude. Acting like she is high and mighty. The clerk just smiled and said I did everything I could and walked away. The mother 's attitude was also apalling. She said, while the clerk was still standing there "The next time you tell a clerk off, maybe don't use the F-word" and she was laughing! Really?! Teaching your kids it's okay to speak to people this way! I approached the clerk later and told her I witnessed everything. She didn't seem flustered by it and in fact told me another girl around the same age told her off earlier in the day. The clerk was around 19 or 20.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post

I was at a mall yesterday. This girl, around 12, asked the clerk for assistance with regards to a shirt. She couldn't find her size on the rack, and the female clerk checked the back room for extra stock. An adult, I assume her mother, was standing nearby. She told the girl "I'm sorry were out of that size. Our stock comes in next week. If you like you could call us or drop by. Hopefully it will be in soon." This girl said "Your not doing you job. You should be checking all over. I have to have that shirt (stomping her feet) F*** off! " I was totally shocked by this young girl's attitude. Acting like she is high and mighty. The clerk just smiled and said I did everything I could and walked away. The mother 's attitude was also apalling. She said, while the clerk was still standing there "The next time you tell a clerk off, maybe don't use the F-word" and she was laughing! Really?! Teaching your kids it's okay to speak to people this way! I approached the clerk later and told her I witnessed everything. She didn't seem flustered by it and in fact told me another girl around the same age told her off earlier in the day. The clerk was around 19 or 20.
    WOW! if I had done that as a child, I would have had c**p beat out of me. My son tried to cop an attitude when he was a kid and he got a spanking right then and there.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post

Lol classless.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Been waiting for roofing service to come out and put a metal roof on my horses shelter for a MONTH! Now he says he can't do it! Jerkoff!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Family" members who go out of their way to be ignorant.

We do not have to like each other, we do not have to acknowledge each others existence, but to go out of your way to be an a$$hole just proves that I am right about you being an ignorant sack of $h!t.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

At least once a week somebody calls my cell phone asking if this is TD canada trust.

I`m going to start saying yes and collecting credit card numbers.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

if my child ever gave a customer service person (cashier, clerk, sales associate...) that sort of attitude she would be in serious trouble! i'd be apologizing to the person then pulling my child out and having a solid talk with her and leaving the store/small and heading straight home

i'm the mom who really pushes manners on her kid.. she always says please and thank you when asking for a cookie from the grocery store or a sticker (she's been taking to curtsying when she says thank you lately..it usually gives the person a bit of a laugh because it's just so cute)

i'm sure one day soon it's going to come back and bite that kid in the butt her attitude, you cannot get a job if your disrespectful people will not like you if you tell them/customers to F off
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So me and this guy I know go work out and when we are done, we end up at pub with 3 ladies at our table about 10 years younger than us.

This dude keeps playing on his phone playing music and showing them funny internet crap. This is the second time a dude I know has done this with babes in front of us.

What is wrong with these men??? PUT your PHONE away and enjoy the company. It was annoying as can be!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The heat has been cut off in our building for the next 36 hours...for MAINTENANCE. Can you not maintain the furnaces on a hot day in September? No, you wait until 2 days from NOVEMBER to do this. We live in Canada and it's COLD
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Our hot water's coming out discoloured - something's wrong with the water heater. No problem since we rent and it's under contract with Reliance.

I wish!

I spent two hours waiting on the phone for someone at Reliance Home Comfort to pick up the service request and NOBODY did. The stupid voice thanking me for my patience and promising me they would get around to answering my call petered out after a while. I phoned back and it did the same thing. The only thing that didn't change was the awful muzak!

Finally I hung up my phone after five since there was still no pick up at their end. I also used their online form to try and put in a request there - they say they'll phone back. Hah! I'll ask DH to start the phone wait again tomorrow morning when I'm off to work but I might have to sit with the phone again late tomorrow afternoon if he's had no luck.
    macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

price of concert tickets - just spend $344 for two tickets (VIP) for Armin Van Buuren in Toronto (for those who don't know - DJ from Amsterdam spinning trance music). Last year spent $190 for two tickets (VIP) for same show different location. The service fees were $21 a ticket - wtf
    macw1960, vesper and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    At least once a week somebody calls my cell phone asking if this is TD canada trust.

I`m going to start saying yes and collecting credit card numbers.
    Good plan.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 66 of 654 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Thread Information