User Tag List

Page 56 of 654 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

My dental benefits don't kick in until march.

Today I had a complete exam which cost me $250. They scheduled me for a cleaning next month which can range between $134 - $250. I have 8 cavities which will cost $150 each, that means another $1200. DS also has a cleaning scheduled which will be just under $100.

Realistically I COULD wait until march for the dental work, but 6 months is a long time....

FML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    cath007 and vesper like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I waited five years for dental benefits to kick in so I could get wisdom tooth surgery.

You can do it! Just really take care of them until them. Brush, floss, listerine, salt water gargles. The works
    Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    My dental benefits don't kick in until march.

Today I had a complete exam which cost me $250. They scheduled me for a cleaning next month which can range between $134 - $250. I have 8 cavities which will cost $150 each, that means another $1200. DS also has a cleaning scheduled which will be just under $100.

Realistically I COULD wait until march for the dental work, but 6 months is a long time....

FML.

cath007 and thriftygranny like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This person has been removed from the project

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Power hungry crazies who do stuff behind your back and think you won't find out.

And because that person did this secretly, caused a huge panic for no reason.
    cath007, vesper and trishka like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A lady called to have one of my kittens and she told me how great she is and what a wonderful life the kitten would have.

So I drove over an hour to drop off kitten only to discovery she has cats and dogs all over her acerage.

I refused to give her kitten. What a waste, She was angry and sent me an email calling me heartless. Oh well!
    Natalka, GoJays, cath007 and 4 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Good kitty father..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You want to make a recepie and 1 ingrediants is missing....oh well.........there always a tomorrow
    GoJays, toban and CouponingQueen like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Some drunk asshole was literally just hanging off my balcony. I`m terrified and shaking. Wish I owned a bat or something
    cath007, i_forget and torontogal12 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I can't make my mind up as to when I want a new cat or 2 or 3...It's been 9 months since B died and i miss a furry buddy but having had cats for 18 yrs ..I'm not sure if I want to go through that pain again..

I know I'm going to get another furry buddy or 2-ish but.....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You've had an awful week. Relax this weekend. That is terrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Some drunk asshole was literally just hanging off my balcony. I`m terrified and shaking. Wish I owned a bat or something
    cath007 and Candini like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Woke up this morning to an awful smell that I couldn't figure out.

It was me. Bought a new nailpolish remover and it is still stinking up my hands from last night. Now everywhere I go today, I will smell...

BTW don't buy Quo biodegradable nail polish. Doesn't take the nail polish off...and stinks for hours.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    This happened this week in Montreal. An ex-boyfriend was trying to get into his ex-girlfriend's highrise appartment and she wouldn't let him in. So he went to the roof and tried to get in from her balcony. He lost his grip and fell 9 stories to his death. I guess she doesn't have to look over her shoulder anymore.
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

UGH I asked a company a question on Facebook and two idiots decide to add their two cents. WHO CARES and stop cluttering up my question with your stupid irrelevant comments. I didn't ask you.

EDIT I know it's not worth it, but I couldn't help myself but to reply to the stupids. The reply made them look stupid. Does this make me horrible? I really just want the company to answer my question.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Oct 11th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
    Gazpache and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I can't make my mind up as to when I want a new cat or 2 or 3...It's been 9 months since B died and i miss a furry buddy but having had cats for 18 yrs ..I'm not sure if I want to go through that pain again..

I know I'm going to get another furry buddy or 2-ish but.....
    I understand completely. I just buried my 19year old cat today. I still have 3 cats and 4 dogs so I'm not for a loss of company. Just not looking forward to when their final days come.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I understand completely. I just buried my 19year old cat today. I still have 3 cats and 4 dogs so I'm not for a loss of company. Just not looking forward to when their final days come.

So sorry for your loss.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

So freaking mad today. Went to buy a coffee after work and my wallet was empty. Someone stole my change an $10 bill. That was ALL the money I had u til Thursday. Told management, and was told that is why I need a lock on my locker.

I can't believe some people. I was trusting enough to think that wouldn't happen, but I am an idiot!!!!!!

wolfwoman likes this.

Page 56 of 654 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast

Thread Information