User Tag List

Page 54 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Power hungry crazies who do stuff behind your back and think you won't find out.

And because that person did this secretly, caused a huge panic for no reason.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who read propaganda on the internet and believe every single word....
    but you tell them a universally accepted truth and they respond 'that's what they want you to believe'

^^^ The internet IMO makes about 2-3 percent of the population insane.
    Natalka, Angela273, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

This guy was in the left turning lane with his single on when he decided to leave that lane and pull into my lane right in front me. I had to swerve to avoid him and people looked at me like it was my fault he didn't look before he pulled out. I couldn't break because we definitely would've hit each other had I done so. Before I swerved I did check the lane beside me. We didn't hit eachother, but who would've been at fault had we hit?
    Natalka, Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

stomach flu...that is all
    Angela273 and wolfwoman like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you spent 2003-2008 telling me that I should respect the office of the President of the USA, even if I dislike the holder of the office, then it behoves you to act the same way now....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

This is my first rant; I just needed a place to complain about this.

I lost a really expensive watch today that was given to me from my mom! I remember checking the time when I got on the street car. Walked into the school, sat down in my office. I was wearing a long sleeved sweater so I didn't look at my watch the rest of the day. I only got up a few times. Then I walked back to the streetcar and into my home.... that's when I realized I didn't have it on my wrist anymore!

Really sad that I lost something that I was given only recently! Plus not knowing that it had fallen off my hand sucks (how did this even happen?)... I retraced my steps but I will have to go back to the office to check tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see it again considering Toronto is so busy and no one would know where to return it. I'm scared to tell my mom that I lost it, not because she would be angry; I know that she would be fine with me losing it... but she would still probably be upset about it too I don't really complain/worry about a lot of things but losing even the smallest things that was given to me isn't the greatest feeling at all!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    If you spent 2003-2008 telling me that I should respect the office of the President of the USA, even if I dislike the holder of the office, then it behoves you to act the same way now....
    Yes but that was before President Blackenstein(Bill Maher's words) got in. All bets are off now. Haters gonna hate.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Bears When I was a kid twins were a rarity,now it seems every sow has triplets,and they have to find new territory when they leave mom in their 2nd year.This means they head into town in the fall,since this ain't Bambi and they don't share.The neighbors dogs are going nuts,and there's crap 5 feet from my house.Nothing for them here,but I bet they'd like to climb my back fence to get to the 40 or so pounds of pears on the neighbors back lawn.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You should try the TTC lost and found at Bay Station. You will be surprised how many people turn things in.

I once saw an auction of unclaimed items. Really expensive stuff like iPods. If you can describe it and tell them the day and time you lost it, they go back and check it for you. If you have a picture, even better. I was unlucky that no one had turned in my still-sealed memory card, but someone could return a used watch
    Quote Originally Posted by maiyuu View Post

I lost a really expensive watch today that was given to me from my mom! I remember checking the time when I got on the street car. Walked into the school, sat down in my office. I was wearing a long sleeved sweater so I didn't look at my watch the rest of the day. I only got up a few times. Then I walked back to the streetcar and into my home.... that's when I realized I didn't have it on my wrist anymore!

Really sad that I lost something that I was given only recently! Plus not knowing that it had fallen off my hand sucks (how did this even happen?)... I retraced my steps but I will have to go back to the office to check tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see it again considering Toronto is so busy and no one would know where to return it. I'm scared to tell my mom that I lost it, not because she would be angry; I know that she would be fine with me losing it... but she would still probably be upset about it too I don't really complain/worry about a lot of things but losing even the smallest things that was given to me isn't the greatest feeling at all!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes but that was before President Blackenstein(Bill Maher's words) got in. All bets are off now. Haters gonna hate.
    True..but when I disagreed with President Bush jr..I was called a traitor! not being a US citizen made that hard !..

but the current republicans have such a visceral hatred to the current POTUS which is almost elevated into Fairytale land

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    You should try the TTC lost and found at Bay Station. You will be surprised how many people turn things in.

I once saw an auction of unclaimed items. Really expensive stuff like iPods. If you can describe it and tell them the day and time you lost it, they go back and check it for you. If you have a picture, even better. I was unlucky that no one had turned in my still-sealed memory card, but someone could return a used watch
    Was going to suggest the same thing. I was surprised at what people turn in.
    Angela273, torontogal12 and maiyuu like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maiyuu View Post

Hopefully it fell off in your office and you're able to find it!
    Angela273 and maiyuu like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I paid $60 to have my car detailed a couple days ago.

Last night I left the window open and a wet cat slept in it!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sorry for the wasted money....

But LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I paid $60 to have my car detailed a couple days ago.

Last night I left the window open and a wet cat slept in it!
    vesper and maiyuu like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thank you so much for the advice!! (Plus the good wishes!)

A really nice gentleman at the school came by my office today and asked if I had dropped a watch! He assumed it belonged to me because it was laying near my office door!!! (He asked me to describe the watch just so he could make sure he was giving it back to the right person too.) I was (and still am) so happy! I'm really thankful for such kind people! I have no idea how the watch fell off. If the clasp was broken, it would make a bit more sense but for now I'm not going to wear it for awhile. lol

I'm glad I know about the TTC lost and found now (hopefully I won't ever need to visit it), but thank you!!
    Natalka, redhdlois, web3 and 1 others like this.

Page 54 of 654 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread Information